Windows 10: Indexing issue after the 22H2 update for Windows 11

Discus and support Indexing issue after the 22H2 update for Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After apdating to 22H2 for Windows 11 a week or so back, indexing is taking forever. I tried using the trouble shooter and then rebuilding the index -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jahar, Oct 9, 2022.

1. Jahar Win User

Indexing issue after the 22H2 update for Windows 11

After apdating to 22H2 for Windows 11 a week or so back, indexing is taking forever. I tried using the trouble shooter and then rebuilding the index - but to no availWould appreciate help on this nagging issueThanks

:)

Jahar, Oct 9, 2022

2. Windows 11 Update 22H2 Failure and Problems

Hi Paul. I'm Greg, 10 years awarded Windows MVP, here to help you.

Try these fixes for Windows 11 22H2 failure:

https://pureinfotech.com/avoid-problems-install...

https://windows101tricks.com/windows-11-upgrade...

https://www.windowscentral.com/software-apps/wi...

https://www.minitool.com/news/windows-11-22h2-i...

https://www.windowslatest.com/2022/09/22/window...

Report back results for each step so I know what else to suggest.

Feel free to ask back any questions. Based on the results you post back I may have other suggestions if necessary.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack - Veteran MVP - Volunteer Moderator, Oct 9, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Preview of Windows 11 version 22H2 now available

Read more: Preview of Windows 11 version 22H2 now available | Windows 11 Forum

Brink, Oct 9, 2022
  4. Indexing issue after the 22H2 update for Windows 11

22H2 update of Windows 11

I dont want to use the ISO file again to update my Windows. I used ISO file of Windows 11 before when attempting to upgrade to Windows 11 even that my PC is meeting its requirements. I want to update on this 22H2 but I know it will not work and I need to do some steps. Please teach me.

blaise_grady, Oct 9, 2022
Thema:

Indexing issue after the 22H2 update for Windows 11

1. Indexing issue after the 22H2 update for Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Indexing issue 22H2

2. Windows 11 22H2 update issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22H2 update issues: Hi,Approximately 1 week ago I had received notification that Windows 11 22H2 was available for download/install. The notification was under Windows update and an icon was displayed on the tool bar. I attempted to perform the update, and the update went to the point of...
  3. Windows 11 22H2 update issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 22H2 update issues: Hi,Approximately 1 week ago I had received notification that Windows 11 22H2 was available for download/install. The notification was under Windows update and an icon was displayed on the tool bar. I attempted to perform the update, and the update went to the point of...
  4. Indexing issue after the 22H2 update for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Indexing issue after the 22H2 update for Windows 11: After apdating to 22H2 for Windows 11 a week or so back, indexing is taking forever. I tried using the trouble shooter and then rebuilding the index - but to no availWould appreciate help on this nagging issueThanks...
  5. Windows 11 Update 22H2 issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Update 22H2 issue: Hello,while installing the last update of 22H2 my PC lost power and shutdown when the message "do not turn off your PC" was shown.nom i'm back to 21H2 auto, i keep check the windows update but it doesn't show the 22H2 version anymore, what should i do to get the update again...
  6. Windows 11 Update 22H2 issue

Windows 11 Update 22H2 issue: Hello,while installing the last update of 22H2 my PC lost power and shutdown when the message "do not turn off your PC" was shown.nom i'm back to 21H2 auto, i keep check the windows update but it doesn't show the 22H2 version anymore, what should i do to get the update again...
  7. Issues with Remote Desktop on Windows 11 after Update 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Remote Desktop on Windows 11 after Update 22H2: All of our Remote Desktop Users using Windows 11 are having problems connecting to Remote Desktop after installing this update. It just hangs at connecting.We have found that there is a bug in the Remote Desktop client so that it is only trying the UDP connection and not...
  8. Issues with Remote Desktop on Windows 11 after Update 22H2

Issues with Remote Desktop on Windows 11 after Update 22H2: All of our Remote Desktop Users using Windows 11 are having problems connecting to Remote Desktop after installing this update. It just hangs at connecting.We have found that there is a bug in the Remote Desktop client so that it is only trying the UDP connection and not...
  9. Indexing issues in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Indexing issues in Windows 11: When will the Windows 11 bug fix be available that is related to indexing allowing searches to act properly? And the previous system restore I had done was missing so no system restore was available....
  10. Indexing issues in Windows 11

Indexing issues in Windows 11: When will the Windows 11 bug fix be available that is related to indexing allowing searches to act properly? And the previous system restore I had done was missing so no system restore was available....