Windows 10: Indexing MS office files without MS office installed

Discus and support Indexing MS office files without MS office installed in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I need to have MS office files indexed a computer that does not have MS office installed. what tool do i need to install?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by FredBob60, Apr 25, 2019.

1. FredBob60 Win User

Indexing MS office files without MS office installed

I need to have MS office files indexed a computer that does not have MS office installed.

what tool do i need to install?

:)

FredBob60, Apr 25, 2019
  2. fmonte Win User

Please help transferring MS Office Outlook 2003 files to Office 2000

My old machine with all my email and contacts has MS Office 2003 pre-loaded on it. I just got a new machine and loaded Office 2000 on it because that are the disks that I have. I can't afford to buy the new Office so I am wondering if it is possible to transfer from 2003 to 2000? Thank you. Frank

I thought I had it figured out when I found this website but when I go through the steps and bring the folder over to the office 2000 machine, it says wrong format. Does anyone have an easier way?

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ou...319871033.aspx

fmonte, Apr 25, 2019
  3. fmonte Win User
    Can I transfer MS Office 2003 files to Office 2000

My old machine with all my email and contacts has MS Office 2003 pre-loaded on it. I just got a new machine and loaded Office 2000 on it because that are the disks that I have. I can't afford to buy the new Office so I am wondering if it is possible to transfer from 2003 to 2000? Thank you. Frank

fmonte, Apr 25, 2019
  4. Devon68 Win User

Open Office

I used ms office for ever. Then I decided to try open office and when I opened a file and changed some things and decided to go back to ms office the file was messed up. Luckily I had a backup file

Devon68, Apr 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Indexing MS office files without MS office installed - Similar Threads - Indexing office files

2. MS Office

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Office: How to upgrade Microsoft word/officde from 2019 to 2021?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-office/6c6cf6e5-cd1c-4f47-9c5d-c257520afff1
  3. MS Office

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Office: How to upgrade Microsoft word/officde from 2019 to 2021?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-office/6c6cf6e5-cd1c-4f47-9c5d-c257520afff1
  4. MS office

MS office: I purchased MS office , Home and student, installed it on the computer. The computer crashed and a technician reinstalled windows. I cannot seem to reinstall MS office as it says product key was used by another person?How do I get MS to release it as I only have one MS...
  5. MS office

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS office: Hi I am getting a message when i open MS excel/word etc. "This account doesnt have office yet"I purchased MS office back in 2017, not the subscription product but i bought it outright.As it was 5 years ago I cannot find my product key. It is saying that i need to buy a...
  6. MS office

MS office: Hi I am getting a message when i open MS excel/word etc. "This account doesnt have office yet"I purchased MS office back in 2017, not the subscription product but i bought it outright.As it was 5 years ago I cannot find my product key. It is saying that i need to buy a...
  7. Ms office installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Ms office installing: Hey there i have issues installing MS office. I just bought some samsung galaxy book s but whenever i try installing MS office does not allow me to do so. any suggestions? Thanks in advance....
  8. Ms office

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Ms office: I have preloaded office and it comes with word,exle,and ppt.i don't know office product key.so i upgrade my windows then office gone so how could i install again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-office/64c73bb9-cb8b-4a6b-9669-82f3a1360a7c
  9. MS Office 365 and MS Office online.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Office 365 and MS Office online.: Are there any advantages to using MS Office online, if you have a 365 account. Besides the 1TB of space. Gort 142047
  10. MS Office

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Office: I an thinking about buying a Microsoft office home and student or a Office professional. What is the difference between the home and student and the professional? Thanks, Frank 129227