Windows 10: Indexing problem of recent contents in Microsoft Outlook mail client

Discus and support Indexing problem of recent contents in Microsoft Outlook mail client in Cortana to solve the problem; My windows version is Windows 10 20H2. I am facing an indexing issue in Outlook mail client. I already tried some methods Rebuilt outlook index,... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Ikramul_HS, Jan 16, 2022.

1. Indexing problem of recent contents in Microsoft Outlook mail client

My windows version is Windows 10 20H2. I am facing an indexing issue in Outlook mail client. I already tried some methods Rebuilt outlook index, Repaired office program, Reinstalled outlook etc. to fix the problem but its not fixed. As long as I try these methods Outlook indexes the new mail's contents. But the contents of mail which I get later don't get indexed by Outlook.

:)

Ikramul_HS, Jan 16, 2022

2. Microsoft Outlook file is missing in Indexing options

Hi Brink,
    Iam using windows 10 Home version. My emails in outlook 2016 is to be indexed.
    My problem with indexing options is that Iam unable to modify and put the folder of Microsoft Outlook in to "Index these location" list. Earlier it was there as per below picture:

Indexing problem of recent contents in Microsoft Outlook mail client [​IMG]

Earlier the indexing of mails was was working fine, Now this Microsoft Outlook file is missing in Indexing options.
    When tried to add by going to modify button so that my outlook 2016 mails can indexed for search again, Iam unable to find this MS outlook ( as marked in the picture ) when i go by the modify button to access it.
    I thought it got deleted, later went and checked the normal way by as per the target location of ms outlook i could find it.
    Please advise how to solve this, as without MS outlook in the "Index these location" list we will not be able to index emails right?

Suraj Kallat, Jan 16, 2022
  3. Jayzilla Win User
    Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Jan 16, 2022
  4. qubit Win User

Indexing problem of recent contents in Microsoft Outlook mail client

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Jan 16, 2022
Thema:

Indexing problem of recent contents in Microsoft Outlook mail client

1. Indexing problem of recent contents in Microsoft Outlook mail client - Similar Threads - Indexing problem recent

2. Indexing problem of recent contents in Microsoft Outlook mail client

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Indexing problem of recent contents in Microsoft Outlook mail client: My windows version is Windows 10 20H2. I am facing an indexing issue in Outlook mail client. I already tried some methods Rebuilt outlook index, Repaired office program, Reinstalled outlook etc. to fix the problem but its not fixed. As long as I try these methods Outlook...
  3. Indexing problem of recent contents in Microsoft Outlook mail client

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Indexing problem of recent contents in Microsoft Outlook mail client: My windows version is Windows 10 20H2. I am facing an indexing issue in Outlook mail client. I already tried some methods Rebuilt outlook index, Repaired office program, Reinstalled outlook etc. to fix the problem but its not fixed. As long as I try these methods Outlook...
  4. Outlook deleting recent mails

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook deleting recent mails: I am running Outlook and after the last two Windows updates am finding that messages are being deleted that have only been recently sent to me. Also is there a way of recovering some of the missing emails? Any help would be greatly appreciated. 179062
  5. PROBLEM WITH OUTLOOK MAIL

PROBLEM WITH OUTLOOK MAIL: PROBLEM WITH OUTLOOK MAIL NEED HELP PLEASE SINCE LAST NIGHT WHEN I TRY TO OPEN EMAILS WHAT I SEE IS - Something went wrong REFRESH WINDOW UTC Date: 2020-12-29T22:57:01.860Z Client Id: C579FF8C094B48A8AA56087A50FD16B8 BE Server: DM6PR20MB3298 Session Id:...
  6. In Outlook 2019, Either there is no default mail client or the current mail client cannot...

In Outlook 2019, Either there is no default mail client or the current mail client cannot...: Any help, please? I just got back from vacation, and started my laptop as normal. Randomly, when I was clicking on the Microsoft store, the text above appeared. I have never used OutLook once, and I'm still not sure exactly why it isn't accepting the Mail app, especially when...
  7. Indexing - search problems on outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    Indexing - search problems on outlook: My search function on Outlook did not work properly. Seem not to perform the search properly. I rebuilt the indexing and then it was perfect. After a few weeks I experience the same problem. I did perform the rebuild again and its fine again. Do I miss something here. Must I...
  8. Problems with Mail Client

Problems with Mail Client: I have been using several email accounts via my windows 10 mail server without any issues. Today however I am unable to send emails from my hotmail account. I can type and send the emails but I get the following into my inbox. Delivery has failed to these recipients...
  9. Outlook Default Mail Client

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook Default Mail Client: Following earlier instructions (using windows 10) I set outlook as my default e-mail client for in both Outlook and my registry. When I use my scanner (Brother MFC-J4420DW printer) to scan to E-Mail I get the message: "Either there is no default mail client or the current...
  10. Outlook Mail Problems

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Mail Problems: Testing Edge browser with Outlook mail. Issue 1. After clicking on Outlook Mail from Edge the OM register/sign on screen appears. Clicking on sign in takes me directly to mail. All other times clicking on OM from Edge sends me directly to mail. How can I get OM from...