Windows 10: Indic tools not available on website.

Discus and support Indic tools not available on website. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I tried to install the Hindi input tool from the microsoft website bhashaindia. The Indic tool SDK Version isn't available on the website and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HemchandraHimanshu, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Indic tools not available on website.

Hi,

I tried to install the Hindi input tool from the microsoft website bhashaindia. The Indic tool SDK Version isn't available on the website and it says -

404 - File or directory not found.

The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

recently I had reinstalled windows and I am in need of that tool for Hindi typing.

link is provided below-

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/bhashaindia/downloads.aspx

:)

HemchandraHimanshu, Feb 24, 2021

2. Gujarati Indic Language tool not working on Windows 10 .

My PC is working with windows 10 20H2 OSB 19042.330 but since last few months Indic Language Tool for Gujarati (India) has not been working . This Gujarati Indic Language Tool which was working quite satisfactorily without any problems
    since very much long period / Years. Gujarati Indic tool downloads on PC and it also reveals available as App on setting but it does not show on Task bar or is not available in Taskbar to change the language to Gujarati Language. Gujarati Language available
    in Language which is very much confusing with its "Key Board" and very much consuming time to type for any correspondence. The Gujarati Language provided under languages list is very hard to grasp and time consuming hence most Gujarati people prefer to work
    with Indic Language Tool.

I will be very grateful if any solution is offered by anyone.

kirtikant25253, Feb 24, 2021
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Feb 24, 2021
  4. Indic tools not available on website.

Mail screen tool bar

Hi Anthony,

This issue might have been caused by misconfigured browser settings. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

• Which browser are you using?
    • Which tool bar are you trying to access?
    • Have you tried accessing other websites?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you use Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer to access the website. Check if the issue persists.

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Feb 24, 2021
Thema:

Indic tools not available on website.

1. Indic tools not available on website. - Similar Threads - Indic tools available

2. Installation of Microsoft Indic Language Input Tool silently using script.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installation of Microsoft Indic Language Input Tool silently using script.: Hello guys. I want to install "Microsoft Indic Language Input Tool" for windows pc Silently using powershell or script. I have tried lots of commands but always popup wizard appears. Please suggest any switch for my software. I have also attached screenshot of wizard....
  3. Microsoft indic language tool Not working windows 11

Microsoft indic language tool Not working windows 11: sir i downloaded and reinstall more then 20 times but microsoft indic language input tool not working in my hp desktop with windows 11 displaying error connecting to the translation service how can solve it...
  4. Microsoft indic language tool Not working windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft indic language tool Not working windows 11: sir i downloaded and reinstall more then 20 times but microsoft indic language input tool not working in my hp desktop with windows 11 displaying error connecting to the translation service how can solve it...
  5. MS indic language input tool for Malayalam, not working, windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS indic language input tool for Malayalam, not working, windows 11: MS indic language input tool for Malayalam, suddenly stopped working in windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-indic-language-input-tool-for-malayalam-not/df281ad3-7f3b-42ae-a789-792eb3c2c704
  6. MS indic language input tool for Malayalam, not working, windows 11

MS indic language input tool for Malayalam, not working, windows 11: MS indic language input tool for Malayalam, suddenly stopped working in windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-indic-language-input-tool-for-malayalam-not/df281ad3-7f3b-42ae-a789-792eb3c2c704
  7. Show or Hide Updates Tool - is it still available?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Show or Hide Updates Tool - is it still available?: Hi. I had a problem which I fixed by uninstalling KB4601345. Naturally, I don't want that Update to install again so I googled myself to this page: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...3-19219ef19cc1 Clicking on the link to the tool leads to a 404 error. Is the Show or Hide...
  8. Gujarati Indic Language tool not working on Windows 10 .

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Gujarati Indic Language tool not working on Windows 10 .: My PC is working with windows 10 20H2 OSB 19042.330 but since last few months Indic Language Tool for Gujarati India has not been working . This Gujarati Indic Language Tool which was working quite satisfactorily without any problems since very much long period / Years....
  9. battery charge indicator no longer on tool bar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    battery charge indicator no longer on tool bar?: Battery charge indicator no longer on tool bar after last update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-charge-indicator-no-longer-on-tool-bar/81370439-3195-4db4-9d9a-f750385d9589
  10. USING MICROSOFT INDIC INPUT TOOL IN WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    USING MICROSOFT INDIC INPUT TOOL IN WINDOWS 10: Hi, I have downloaded the above tool to enter and edit texts in Telugu and Sanskrit languages. For installation, it is requiring the installation Dotnet framework2.0 or above. Even after installation of this dotnetframework, the tool is not being installed. How it can be...