Windows 10: INetCache\IE (Storing Sensitive Information)

Discus and support INetCache\IE (Storing Sensitive Information) in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I today realized when uploading Confidential Information to a Confindential site that in this file... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by xBLAKExBExBADx, Sep 12, 2018.

1. INetCache\IE (Storing Sensitive Information)

I today realized when uploading Confidential Information to a Confindential site that in this file

C:\Users\(Username)\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsINetCache\IE\(RANDOM_GENERATED_FILENAME_FOR_EACH_ITEM)

that if I were to upload a Jpg, or a PDF It'd be stored there and the problem is that it stores this information in hidden file that can't be seen even with See hidden files checked and I fear hackers could use that folder to get information.

:)

xBLAKExBExBADx, Sep 12, 2018
  2. Ma. Lau Win User

Mouse sensitivity problem

Hello Parsa,

We would like to know the additional information to better assist you with mouse sensitivity when playing a game concern. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• Do you experience the issue on a specific game only? What is the name of the game where you experiencing the mouse sensitivity?
    • Where do you get the game? Did you download it on Windows Store or through a website?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you've done so far?
    We are looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Sep 12, 2018
  3. John Vil Win User
    Problem with mouse sensitivity.

We appreciate your response. Since all possible troubleshooting steps have been exhausted, what we would suggest next for you is to uninstall the latest update. Once the update has been uninstalled, kindly check if the sensitivity of your mouse improves.
    Here are the steps to uninstall the latest update:

• Open Settings.
    • Go to Update and Security and select Windows Update.
    • Select View installed update history.
    • Choose the latest update and select uninstall.

Let us know how it turns out.

John Vil, Sep 12, 2018
  4. INetCache\IE (Storing Sensitive Information)

Decrease Touchpad Sensitivity

Hello Pete,

There is a possibility that you're experiencing this issue due a touchpad driver problem. For us to efficiently assist you, we would like to ask a few questions:

• Could you tell us what is the make and model of your device?
    • Have you tried updating the touchpad driver on your device? If not, we suggest that you update it by following the steps
      here on how to update drivers in Windows 10.

Meanwhile, we advise that you try the steps provided by Pawan Dhondiyal in this
    article on how to adjust the touch sensitivity of your device.

We're looking forward to your response.

Stephanie Sal, Sep 12, 2018
Thema:

INetCache\IE (Storing Sensitive Information)

1. INetCache\IE (Storing Sensitive Information) - Similar Threads - INetCacheIE Storing Sensitive

2. Sensitivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sensitivity: I've been using the default windows 10 sensitivity for a while now, but i changed it the other day and i was wondering if there was some way i could make all sensitivity settings to default. Thank you...
  3. Sensitivity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sensitivity: I've been using the default windows 10 sensitivity for a while now, but i changed it the other day and i was wondering if there was some way i could make all sensitivity settings to default. Thank you...
  4. Sensitivity

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. mic sensitivity

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mic sensitivity: my mics sensitivity keeps breaking just lowering for no reason 1 everyday id normally just delete my driver and redownload but now i doesn't work and every time i delete my driver when the computer resets its still there and the mics sensitivity doesn't fix the mic i need...
  6. storing sensitive data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    storing sensitive data: How is it best to store confidential data that you would need access to on a daily basis? The data needs to be shared across systems. Is google drive secure enough?
  7. mouse sensitivity

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    mouse sensitivity: I have reinstalled my windows today and now my mouse sensitivity is completely changed. before it was on lvl 6 but now we have scale from 1-100 and i dont know which value is same as old default value. Can someone help me please? submitted by /u/eviltunafish [link]...
  8. mouse sensitivity

in Windows 10 Customization
    mouse sensitivity: I had the same issue with my mouse pad, I just adjust the touch pad sensitivity to the lower lever, and it works great now, thanks, I hope it helps ben https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-sensitivity/b09c95f2-4d00-44c1-8a7d-c41e71a3029d
  9. Sensitive pointer

Sensitive pointer: When using the touchpad the pointer seems to be overly sensitive. I can pass the pointer over a link or page arrow in Edge and it will open or change the page quite often. It doesn't seem to do it when I use the wireless mouse I've this laptop a short time and still trying to...
  10. Touchpad Sensitivity too sensitive in Web Browsers

Touchpad Sensitivity too sensitive in Web Browsers: How can I make my touchpad less sensitive while using Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and IE 11? For example, when I am typing something, the zoom size of the webpage is constantly changing. I have set it to Long Delay in Settings, but that didn't seem to help. Are...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what does Inetcache\IE win10

2. inetcache/ie

3. windows 10 IE stores in iNetCache

4. rona rogers >Appdata>local>Microsoft>windowsInetCache