Windows 10: Inetpub folder is gone after installing new windows 11 22h2 update

Discus and support Inetpub folder is gone after installing new windows 11 22h2 update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi all,I installed yesterday the new update windows 11 22h2. This morning I went to the office opened visual studio, tried to open the last project and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by bryannoriega, Sep 29, 2022.

1. Inetpub folder is gone after installing new windows 11 22h2 update

Hi all,I installed yesterday the new update windows 11 22h2. This morning I went to the office opened visual studio, tried to open the last project and it says is missing. I checked in C: and the whole inetpub folder is gone and is not in the trash neither, is not hidden because other hidden folders in c: are showing up.Is there anyone else with the same issue?Thanks!

:)

bryannoriega, Sep 29, 2022

2. when is windows 11 22h2 update?

22H1 - May be there but no confirm news as of now.

22H2 - Expect it later this year.

Kapil Arya MVP, Sep 29, 2022
  3. Inetpub folder

Hi Sverre,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues on Windows 10. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

To assist you better, please provide the information:

• When you say that "have the inetpub folder", where exactly are you searching for inetpub folder?
    • When you say that "I have also tried to stop the process Service Host: Internet Information Services", why have you tried to disable the service host services?
    • Are you connected to a domain network?

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 29, 2022
  4. Inetpub folder is gone after installing new windows 11 22h2 update

when is windows 11 22h2 update?

when is windows 11 22h2 update?

and will there be 22h1 update?

yonguckkim, Sep 29, 2022
Thema:

Inetpub folder is gone after installing new windows 11 22h2 update

1. Inetpub folder is gone after installing new windows 11 22h2 update - Similar Threads - Inetpub folder gone

2. After the new windows update all of my folders are gone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After the new windows update all of my folders are gone?: After i finally reductantly updated my windows,It got rid of all the folders like The downloads folder Screenshot folder Video folder and all that and now i cant access my captures Please help...
  3. After the new windows update all of my folders are gone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After the new windows update all of my folders are gone?: After i finally reductantly updated my windows,It got rid of all the folders like The downloads folder Screenshot folder Video folder and all that and now i cant access my captures Please help...
  4. Windows 11 Update 22H2 Error After Installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Update 22H2 Error After Installing: Hi There,My PC's version is Windows 11 21H2.For a month or so every time I try to update to the new version -22H2- I successfully update and my computer restarts.Here comes the problem, after about 2 minutes the computer suddenly shows the "your device ran into a...
  5. Windows 11 Update 22H2 Error After Installing

Windows 11 Update 22H2 Error After Installing: Hi There,My PC's version is Windows 11 21H2.For a month or so every time I try to update to the new version -22H2- I successfully update and my computer restarts.Here comes the problem, after about 2 minutes the computer suddenly shows the "your device ran into a...
  6. After installing the new windows 11 22H2 update, error on activating windows 11 pro and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After installing the new windows 11 22H2 update, error on activating windows 11 pro and...: This is a genuine windows 11 pro but when updating to 22H2 update, it does not activate. asking for a genuine activationcode. I bought this laptop a short while ago via Amazon Prime.Anybody has the same issue?tyiaAJ...
  7. After installing the new windows 11 22H2 update, error on activating windows 11 pro and...

After installing the new windows 11 22H2 update, error on activating windows 11 pro and...: This is a genuine windows 11 pro but when updating to 22H2 update, it does not activate. asking for a genuine activationcode. I bought this laptop a short while ago via Amazon Prime.Anybody has the same issue?tyiaAJ...
  8. Inetpub folder is gone after installing new windows 11 22h2 update

Inetpub folder is gone after installing new windows 11 22h2 update: Hi all,I installed yesterday the new update windows 11 22h2. This morning I went to the office opened visual studio, tried to open the last project and it says is missing. I checked in C: and the whole inetpub folder is gone and is not in the trash neither, is not hidden...
  9. Can't delete inetpub folder....

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't delete inetpub folder....: I've disabled IIS and IIS Hostable Web Core in windows features yet still cannot delete this folder ! Error message "the action cant be completed because the folder or file in it is open in another program", yet nothing is running ! Thanks in advance 155343
  10. Can't delete inetpub folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't delete inetpub folder: E:\inetpub\temp\appPools\APC8869.tmp is locked by Svchost.exe [img] I can kill the process, but is it safe to delete this stuff??? 97653