Windows 10: Inexplicable bluescreens.

Discus and support Inexplicable bluescreens. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, recently I have been getting Blue Screens of Death a little while after I installed the Ducky keyboard software from their website here... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Zeke-13, Apr 2, 2021.

1. Zeke-13 Win User

Inexplicable bluescreens.

Hello, recently I have been getting Blue Screens of Death a little while after I installed the Ducky keyboard software from their website here https://www.duckychannel.com.tw/en/support. After that I started randomly getting blue screens that said either "Memory_Managment and System_Service_Exception." When playing Overwatch I also got crash reports that did not result in a blue screen that just said, "An unexpected error has occured." The same thing happens with modded minecraft. I have checked that my NVIDIA drivers are up to date and windows is up to date. I ran McSched and windows found no errors. When I ran sfc /scannow I recieved this

"Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For offline repairs, details are included in the log file provided by the /OFFLOGFILE flag. PS C:\Windows\system32>"

Does anybody know if this is causing my problems, and if so how I can fix it?

Thanks for your time :

:)

Zeke-13, Apr 2, 2021
  2. Terrypin Win User

Inexplicable restarts

Thanks for your patient help and analysis, zbook. I'll step through some of your suggestions over the next few days - there's a lot to do and some look a bit hairy! That is, for a PC that is working sweetly right now...

Meanwhile, as requested in the BSOD thread (sorry, I misunderstood and posted there by mistake), I've attached both ZIP files.
    --------------------
    One step I did try right away was to answer your question about whether my BIOS is up-to-date. I had no success at the AMI site but did get some info from this commercial site:

Inexplicable bluescreens. [​IMG]

It was one of the '9' (I counted 10) listed here:

Inexplicable bluescreens. [​IMG]

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Terrypin, Apr 2, 2021
  3. Ian Ser Win User
    bluescreen error message wont allow access to desktop

Hi David,

To know what kind of troubleshooting steps would be applicable to your bluescreen error, please answer these questions:

• What is the exact error message showing on your end?
    • Were there any changes/updates to your device prior to the issue?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've done so far to resolve the issue?

For now, you can have a look at the troubleshooting step on this link as an initial remedy to the bluescreen
    error you're receiving.

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, Apr 2, 2021
  4. Inexplicable bluescreens.

bluescreen

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community.

I understand that it can be frustrating for you when the computer shows bluescreen errors. Bluescreen errors are usually caused due to faulty hardware or drivers. We will try to narrow down the cause of the issue by performing a few steps.

1. Do you get bluescreen errors randomly or while performing any specific actions such as playing a game or running any particular application?
    2. Do you see any error code along with the message “DRIVERS POWER STATE FAILURE”?
    3. Are there any external devices connected to your computer?

The usual causes for bluescreen errors are Graphic card drivers and Network adapter drivers. We can go ahead and try to update the drivers.

Refer the article Update drivers in Windows 10 on how to update Graphic card
    and Network drivers.

You may also refer the article Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    for additional troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.

You can reply to this post if you need further assistance

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Apr 2, 2021
Thema:

Inexplicable bluescreens.

1. Inexplicable bluescreens. - Similar Threads - Inexplicable bluescreens

2. Quick access in Explorer disappears inexplicably

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick access in Explorer disappears inexplicably: Dear CommunityI am facing a pressing issue in the support department of my company regarding the Quick Access bar in Windows Explorer, which inexplicably disappears. The pinned links there are getting detached and simply vanish.All devices in our company are using:Windows 11...
  3. Quick access in Explorer disappears inexplicably

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quick access in Explorer disappears inexplicably: Dear CommunityI am facing a pressing issue in the support department of my company regarding the Quick Access bar in Windows Explorer, which inexplicably disappears. The pinned links there are getting detached and simply vanish.All devices in our company are using:Windows 11...
  4. Two instances of Windows 10 on one computer; active version inexplicably changed.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Two instances of Windows 10 on one computer; active version inexplicably changed.: There are two instances of Windows 10 on this computer, one each on two separate physical drives. I do not understand why the "active" version suddenly changed during a session two days ago 2023-07-22. I am finding the change disruptive to my work and want to return to the...
  5. Two instances of Windows 10 on one computer; active version inexplicably changed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two instances of Windows 10 on one computer; active version inexplicably changed.: There are two instances of Windows 10 on this computer, one each on two separate physical drives. I do not understand why the "active" version suddenly changed during a session two days ago 2023-07-22. I am finding the change disruptive to my work and want to return to the...
  6. Two instances of Windows 10 on one computer; active version inexplicably changed.

7. random inexplicable behaviour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random inexplicable behaviour: recently about a week or so ago an update was forced on me now I am experienceing multiple random inexplicable behaviour i.e I cannot discern any firm pattern except to suspect the gesktop feature which it seems you are forced or is automatically used. The first inkling was...
  8. random inexplicable behaviour

random inexplicable behaviour: recently about a week or so ago an update was forced on me now I am experienceing multiple random inexplicable behaviour i.e I cannot discern any firm pattern except to suspect the gesktop feature which it seems you are forced or is automatically used. The first inkling was...
  9. random inexplicable behaviour

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Windows 11, seemingly inexplicable BSOD crashes at random.

Windows 11, seemingly inexplicable BSOD crashes at random.: The title pretty much, I have no idea what might be causing this issue, I've fully reinstalled windows 2x by now, so I don't think it's driver related, I've tried a lot of the scans in cmd already, like the dism scan and scannow, I can't access automatic repair, it seems like...