Windows 10: inf file access

Discus and support inf file access in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; WIN 10 home 64 I have an .inf file in windows/sys32/driverstore/.... can't get access to update a couple of lines to enable driver recognition on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BernardGannon, Oct 28, 2020.

1. inf file access

WIN 10 home 64

I have an .inf file in windows/sys32/driverstore/....

can't get access to update a couple of lines to enable driver recognition on my DAW console

I have installed a file unlock app, still can't get sys access

what are my options?

:)

BernardGannon, Oct 28, 2020

2. How to modify inf files?

How to modify inf files can some on explain how its done or better yet who ever has the knowledge please modify the inf for the latest 301.34-desktop-win7-winvista-64bit-english this come out with the GTX690, then let me know how to use it/install

Protagonist, Oct 28, 2020
  3. Hans Win User
    Quick question about .inf files

Will the .inf files created for nvidia's driver 177.26 work for driver 177.35? I'm using a 8800 GT 512 on XP 32. I searched and found these .inf files:

GTX 280/260 teaser drivers

Thanks!

They are on Pagalm's post #88

4. inf file access

PhysX Driver that Works on all Capable GPUs to be out by August

The drivers should work... I'd suggest throwing it to Pagalms or the GTX 260/280 teaser driver thread... I know there is a list somewhere for it. All you need is the modded .inf file. But, Driver 177.66 don't need the modded .inf... Just go to Guru3d and grab them and install.

Cold Storm, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

inf file access

1. inf file access - Similar Threads - inf file access

2. oem26.inf

in Windows 10 Gaming
    oem26.inf: The past few days my PC keeps crashing when I load up a game. I have made sure that Windows and my Drivers are fully updated. I went into event viewer and oem26.inf is erroring could this be the issue to my problem and is there a fix for it. If someone knows anything or can...
  3. oem26.inf

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    oem26.inf: The past few days my PC keeps crashing when I load up a game. I have made sure that Windows and my Drivers are fully updated. I went into event viewer and oem26.inf is erroring could this be the issue to my problem and is there a fix for it. If someone knows anything or can...
  4. Touchpad or mouse INF file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad or mouse INF file: Hello,I'm trying to make a WinPE-based bootable media but find that touchpad or mouse no longer works with it. I think I need to insert the right INF file into it but am having difficulty finding the INF file. I tried "msmouse.inf" but it didn't work and is also quite...
  5. Touchpad or mouse INF file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad or mouse INF file: Hello,I'm trying to make a WinPE-based bootable media but find that touchpad or mouse no longer works with it. I think I need to insert the right INF file into it but am having difficulty finding the INF file. I tried "msmouse.inf" but it didn't work and is also quite...
  6. net1ic64.inf file Request

net1ic64.inf file Request: can anybody give me net1ic64.inf file Please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net1ic64inf-file-request/62216ee0-6154-4003-b0f4-c9ee853396b7
  7. *.inf

*.inf: Not able to run autorun.inf from pen drive automaticallyThe file association for *.inf is with notepadPlease Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inf/ec7aaf08-ca92-4066-8639-9ca9d02aa364
  8. inf file not found error

inf file not found error: When i install the amd software it shows inf file not found and stops win10 pro AMD R5 M230 Pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inf-file-not-found-error/8139e499-d773-468d-8719-669652e73e73
  9. INF/Autorun.gen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    INF/Autorun.gen: [img] How to delete? 126293
  10. inf files and PNF files differ; normal?

in Windows 10 Support
    inf files and PNF files differ; normal?: Using command prompt or desktop.ini from cmd.exe I have found files in the windows\inf folder that have a conflict. Not all, but a lot of files have the same name with a different extension (inf or PNF). The inf files are dated prior to the laptop build but the PNF files have...