Windows 10: inf file not found error

Discus and support inf file not found error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When i install the amd software it shows inf file not found and stops win10 pro AMD R5 M230 Pls help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DarshanSojitra, Apr 27, 2020.

1. inf file not found error

When i install the amd software it shows inf file not found and stops win10 pro AMD R5 M230 Pls help

:)

DarshanSojitra, Apr 27, 2020

2. How to modify inf files?

I extracted the 301.34 using winrar then in the extracted files i found the driver folder it had the inf then i replaced it with the one you modded and when i installed it no error appeared, i guess its almost same procedure

Protagonist, Apr 27, 2020
  3. How to modify inf files?

How to modify inf files can some on explain how its done or better yet who ever has the knowledge please modify the inf for the latest 301.34-desktop-win7-winvista-64bit-english this come out with the GTX690, then let me know how to use it/install

Protagonist, Apr 27, 2020
  4. Hans Win User

inf file not found error

Quick question about .inf files

Will the .inf files created for nvidia's driver 177.26 work for driver 177.35? I'm using a 8800 GT 512 on XP 32. I searched and found these .inf files:

GTX 280/260 teaser drivers

Thanks!

They are on Pagalm's post #88

Thema:

inf file not found error

1. inf file not found error - Similar Threads - inf file found

2. Touchpad or mouse INF file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad or mouse INF file: Hello,I'm trying to make a WinPE-based bootable media but find that touchpad or mouse no longer works with it. I think I need to insert the right INF file into it but am having difficulty finding the INF file. I tried "msmouse.inf" but it didn't work and is also quite...
  3. Touchpad or mouse INF file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad or mouse INF file: Hello,I'm trying to make a WinPE-based bootable media but find that touchpad or mouse no longer works with it. I think I need to insert the right INF file into it but am having difficulty finding the INF file. I tried "msmouse.inf" but it didn't work and is also quite...
  4. net1ic64.inf file Request

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    net1ic64.inf file Request: can anybody give me net1ic64.inf file Please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net1ic64inf-file-request/62216ee0-6154-4003-b0f4-c9ee853396b7
  5. *.inf

*.inf: Not able to run autorun.inf from pen drive automaticallyThe file association for *.inf is with notepadPlease Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inf/ec7aaf08-ca92-4066-8639-9ca9d02aa364
  6. inf file access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    inf file access: WIN 10 home 64 I have an .inf file in windows/sys32/driverstore/.... can't get access to update a couple of lines to enable driver recognition on my DAW console I have installed a file unlock app, still can't get sys access what are my options?...
  7. File not found error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File not found error: I'm getting a file not found error when trying to execute files from explorer or the programs don't run from start menu either. First I thought was a problem with this particular program, so tried to reinstall but even got same error trying to execute file from downloads...
  8. AMD chipset driver installation error (Missing Inf file)

AMD chipset driver installation error (Missing Inf file): Hi guys trying to update my AMD drivers and im getting these 2 errors shown in the screenshot. What's going on? I should mention im running a 3700x on a x470 motherboard, an asus prime pro x470 with an NVIDIA GTX 1070 I installed their chipset driers but it seems to have come...
  9. Worm:Win32/Autorun.GY!inf found help!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Worm:Win32/Autorun.GY!inf found help!: I got a new Craig MP3 player and when I plugged it into the pc I got a message saying Severe threat Worm:Win32/Autorun.GY!inf… and then at the bottom of the screen it states the device effected is the flash drive, file: E:\AutoRun.inf. E is the port which is the MP3 player...
  10. File not found: C:\WINDOWS\inf\unregmp2.exe /ShowWMP.exe

in Windows 10 Support
    File not found: C:\WINDOWS\inf\unregmp2.exe /ShowWMP.exe: When running Sysinternals autoruns to check logon programs I get the following error: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components Microsoft Windows Media Player File not found: C:\WINDOWS\inf\unregmp2.exe /ShowWMP.exe Message is correct, as the...