Windows 10: infected computer

Discus and support infected computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; can someone help me remove infection from my computer it has ben hacked... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by noreenevanoff, Oct 18, 2019.

1. infected computer

can someone help me remove infection from my computer it has ben hacked

:)

noreenevanoff, Oct 18, 2019
  2. bruinator Win User

steps taken for infected Pc's.

I was hoping someone could give me a list of step by step instructions you use as a guide to clean virus, malware...etc. so I can keep my PC clean if it gets infected.

thx

bruinator, Oct 18, 2019
  3. steps taken for infected Pc's.

Hi:

There is no one set of "boilerplate", "cookbook" or standard steps.
    Each computer is unique.
    Each malware infection is unique.
    Proper diagnosis, cleanup and repair depends on the particular infection and the system that is infected.
    The process can be tedious and time-consuming, often requiring the use of multiple powerful tools, in the proper sequence.
    Many of them can actually damage the system if deployed improperly by untrained computer users.

Bottom line:
    Malware cleanup is best done with *customized* support provided by trained individuals who know what tools to use and how to use them.

There are a few folks with such expertise here at this forum (I am not one of them).
    And there are a number of reputable computer disinfection fora where trained malware removal experts provide free, custom assistance.

Cheers,

MoxieMomma, Oct 18, 2019
Thema:

infected computer

1. infected computer - Similar Threads - infected computer

2. I think the computer is infected with a virus and windows defender no longer sees the virus.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I think the computer is infected with a virus and windows defender no longer sees the virus.: used translation because I don't know English, i hope I was able to explain.It all started 2-3 days ago when I was trying to download a game from the internet. Since Windows Security detected a virus, I immediately deleted the file I downloaded, and then my nightmare began....
  3. My computer has been infected with viruses and I don’t know how to get rid of them

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My computer has been infected with viruses and I don’t know how to get rid of them: I have these files that download random files and also other viruses and they have already taken over my security and browsers because I originally already had a thread asking the same thing but it says that there was an error, and right now I’m posting this from a different...
  4. My computer has been infected with viruses and I don’t know how to get rid of them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer has been infected with viruses and I don’t know how to get rid of them: I have these files that download random files and also other viruses and they have already taken over my security and browsers because I originally already had a thread asking the same thing but it says that there was an error, and right now I’m posting this from a different...
  5. My computer has been infected with viruses and I don’t know how to get rid of them

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Wacatac.h!ml infection, cannot login to computer

Wacatac.h!ml infection, cannot login to computer: My Microsoft Anti Malware system flagged a virus and stated that the threat has been removed. However. After restarting my computer, I am now unable to login.I have been using a PIN. But when I start the computer. I now see a message that says “Something happened and your PIN...
  7. Wacatac.h!ml infection, cannot login to computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wacatac.h!ml infection, cannot login to computer: My Microsoft Anti Malware system flagged a virus and stated that the threat has been removed. However. After restarting my computer, I am now unable to login.I have been using a PIN. But when I start the computer. I now see a message that says “Something happened and your PIN...
  8. My Windows 11 computer several years of paid version was infected with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 11 computer several years of paid version was infected with...: My Windows 11 computer was infected with "Trojan:PDF/Phish.SM!MTB". I scanned it multiple times with Windows Defender and it still showed the threat. So I installed avast and the virus disappeared. However, my phone defense alert keeps showing the alert saying "We found a...
  9. My Windows 11 computer several years of paid version was infected with...

My Windows 11 computer several years of paid version was infected with...: My Windows 11 computer was infected with "Trojan:PDF/Phish.SM!MTB". I scanned it multiple times with Windows Defender and it still showed the threat. So I installed avast and the virus disappeared. However, my phone defense alert keeps showing the alert saying "We found a...
  10. My computer is infected I think I need help

My computer is infected I think I need help: Help I need it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-infected-i-think-i-need-help/4c04d06a-896a-47c2-ab6e-ef2d8b2e2496