Windows 10: Infected ms office

Discus and support Infected ms office in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi allI need help with my laptop. I got a virus on my machine that corrupted the entire office application such that it office was never installed. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Archidude71, Aug 8, 2022.

1. Infected ms office

Hi allI need help with my laptop. I got a virus on my machine that corrupted the entire office application such that it office was never installed. I tried to reinstall it but it does not even run to show that it’s installing. Please help

:)

Archidude71, Aug 8, 2022
  2. bruinator Win User

steps taken for infected Pc's.

I was hoping someone could give me a list of step by step instructions you use as a guide to clean virus, malware...etc. so I can keep my PC clean if it gets infected.

thx

bruinator, Aug 8, 2022
  3. Quicken & MS Office 2010

Hi William,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

Try the commands and check if the MS Office is available on your computer. Try the below steps:

• Press Windows + R and type winword.exe
      and hit enter.

• If MS word open up MS Office is available on the system.
    If not, you have to install it again from the store.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 8, 2022
  4. Kari Win User

Infected ms office

Kari, Aug 8, 2022
Thema:

Infected ms office

1. Infected ms office - Similar Threads - Infected office

2. TotalAV Virus?? - I'm scared I've been infected for a long time, please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TotalAV Virus?? - I'm scared I've been infected for a long time, please help: So like a year or two ago, I was sure I had a virus. I'm pretty naive, and paranoid,and so I wanted to check. I tried scanning with windows own anti-virus, but nothing came up. I searched the internett, and found multiple youtube videos stating "windows didn't detect all the...
  3. TotalAV Virus?? - I'm scared I've been infected for a long time, please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TotalAV Virus?? - I'm scared I've been infected for a long time, please help: So like a year or two ago, I was sure I had a virus. I'm pretty naive, and paranoid,and so I wanted to check. I tried scanning with windows own anti-virus, but nothing came up. I searched the internett, and found multiple youtube videos stating "windows didn't detect all the...
  4. Microsoft Safety Scanner problem: In the 4th, 5th, 6th scans it finds 3 infected files. and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Safety Scanner problem: In the 4th, 5th, 6th scans it finds 3 infected files. and...: I have full-scanned my computer by using Microsoft Safety Scanner. In the first scan. It has found 9 infected files. In the immediate second scan it found 9 infected files again. In the third one it found 7 files. In the 4th, 5th, 6th scans it found 3 infected files. In the...
  5. Microsoft Safety Scanner problem: In the 4th, 5th, 6th scans it finds 3 infected files. and...

Microsoft Safety Scanner problem: In the 4th, 5th, 6th scans it finds 3 infected files. and...: I have full-scanned my computer by using Microsoft Safety Scanner. In the first scan. It has found 9 infected files. In the immediate second scan it found 9 infected files again. In the third one it found 7 files. In the 4th, 5th, 6th scans it found 3 infected files. In the...
  6. Microsoft Safety Scanner problem: In the 4th, 5th, 6th scans it finds 3 infected files. and...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. I think the computer is infected with a virus and windows defender no longer sees the virus.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I think the computer is infected with a virus and windows defender no longer sees the virus.: used translation because I don't know English, i hope I was able to explain.It all started 2-3 days ago when I was trying to download a game from the internet. Since Windows Security detected a virus, I immediately deleted the file I downloaded, and then my nightmare began....
  8. Infected ms office

Infected ms office: Hi allI need help with my laptop. I got a virus on my machine that corrupted the entire office application such that it office was never installed. I tried to reinstall it but it does not even run to show that it’s installing. Please help...
  9. Infected ms office

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Infected ms office: Hi allI need help with my laptop. I got a virus on my machine that corrupted the entire office application such that it office was never installed. I tried to reinstall it but it does not even run to show that it’s installing. Please help...
  10. New feature in Office 2016 can block macros and help prevent infection

in Windows 10 News
    New feature in Office 2016 can block macros and help prevent infection: New feature in Office 2016 can block macros and help prevent infection Macro-based malware is on the rise and we understand it is a frustrating experience for everyone. To help counter this threat, we are releasing a new feature in Office 2016 that blocks macros from...