Windows 10: Infected operating system warning

Discus and support Infected operating system warning in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; A message has come up: Attention! Infected operating system (4) viruses and your system damaged. It is necessary to clean the system from viruses as... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MC4GG, Sep 3, 2018.

1. MC4GG Win User

Infected operating system warning

A message has come up:

Attention!

Infected operating system (4) viruses and your system damaged. It is necessary to clean the system from viruses as quickly as possible.

Do not ignore this warning

There is an OK tab in the dialogue box to click and a screen behind showing a 2 step remedy:

Step 1 - press the button DOWNLOAD and load for free now!

Step 2 - select and open the application to restore The systems!

So it looks really dodgy, but when I go into Windows Defender Security Center, there is a warning sign on Virus & threat protection and it says there are actions recommended in AVG Antivirus, which is what I have installed for viruses, and a link to open AVG Antivirus, but AVG won't open either from here or from the start button.

Can anyone tell me if this is a genuine warning message or not? It looks wrong and my computer seems to be working as normal as far as I can tell, but I'm concerned that I can't get into AVG to check it.

:)

MC4GG, Sep 3, 2018
  2. bruinator Win User

steps taken for infected Pc's.

I was hoping someone could give me a list of step by step instructions you use as a guide to clean virus, malware...etc. so I can keep my PC clean if it gets infected.

thx

bruinator, Sep 3, 2018
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Sep 3, 2018
  4. Infected operating system warning

' choose an operation system to start"

Hi Bob,

To better assist you, do let us the complete message that you receive.

Sometimes, this could be due to two operating system installed in your computer. Just to make sure this is not the case, I suggest you to try the steps below:

1. Press Windows key + R.

2. Type msconfig and press enter.

3. Click the "boot" tab and check if there are any other operating system listed.

4. In addition, change the timeout time to 3 seconds(default)

Let us know the result, we will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Sep 3, 2018
Thema:

Infected operating system warning

1. Infected operating system warning - Similar Threads - Infected operating system

2. Operating System

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Operating System: Microsoft tried to update my window 10 to window 11. It messed up my previous operating system. I received a error message that stated, "Previous operating system has failed. My operating system has went back to the reset system. I can not find any of my documents, files,...
  3. My system is infected

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My system is infected: A. UserReplied on April 27, 2020ReplyIn reply to Reza Ameri's post on April 15, 2020My device was hijacked using WMI Window Management Instrumentation. An attacker controls everything using VBS scripts.I have never been connected to any work network.I connected to the...
  4. System Infected with Virus

System Infected with Virus: hello one of my friends system hacked by a virus that locked all his files and folders.the system slowed down and keeps restarting by itself.is there anyway to fix it without having to delete everything?[Original Title: system hacked]...
  5. My System is infected

My System is infected: So my old pc was ratted so I factory rest it 2-3 times and ran malware bytes and it still seems to be ratted is there anything I can do to make sure that its 100% off? [Original Title: ratting]...
  6. Operation System

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Operation System: " You are running 32-bit Windows, But this installer installs 64-Bit which can only be installed on 64-bit Windows. Please download the 32-bit version on website " This is the error message i get on almost every program i try to install to my device. but my system shows i...
  7. Operating System

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Operating System: What can I do to stop getting the message, “An Operating System wasn’t found. Try disconnecting any drives that don’t contain an operating system. Press any key to restart.”, when I turn on my computer?...
  8. SYSTEM WARNING

in Windows 10 Customization
    SYSTEM WARNING: All of a sudden I get this pop up message: Then it goes to a program to download: OneSafe PC Cleaner. Should I worry about this? And how do I stop it this message from popping up.[ATTACH]...
  9. Operating System

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Operating System: I deleted my operating system somehow when factory resetting my computer. I have an HP Envy that came pre-installed with Windows 10. Is there anything I can do to recover windows?...
  10. Operation System

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Operation System: Plzz..Tell to me...What is my originally windows 10 version...among this....10 pro/10 home/10 home single language ...also i can activate windows 10 home single language using digital license key...my laptop model :-Hp notebook 15 ac 126 tu......

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows system infected warnings

2. windows infected warnings

3. attention infected operating system 4 viruses and your system damaged

4. windows message operating system infected,
  5. windows warning message infected telling me to update windows,
  6. attention infected operating system viruses and your system damaged,
  7. infected operating system 4 virus,
  8. Attention! Infected OPERATING system,
  9. attention infected operating system your system damaged