Windows 10: Infected with Win32/ExcludeProc.A , VirTool:PowerShell/MaleficAms.H &...

Discus and support Infected with Win32/ExcludeProc.A , VirTool:PowerShell/MaleficAms.H &... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So I just turned on my PC and started getting notifications , I don't download files etc from non trusted sources ... I do not recall connecting any... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AmkNiazi, Aug 15, 2022.

1. AmkNiazi Win User

Infected with Win32/ExcludeProc.A , VirTool:PowerShell/MaleficAms.H &...

So I just turned on my PC and started getting notifications , I don't download files etc from non trusted sources ... I do not recall connecting any USB , I do recall connecting an Android phone to the USB , as it required some charge and did that for about few minutes ... so the most likely cause might just be this ... I have Windows Defender and it's detecting these files and blocking them , but getting rid of them might be a better way of sorting things .. 1. Win32/ExcludeProc.A :behavior: pid:2880:23860413273102process: pid:2880,ProcessStart:133050464932892448 The command line being execut

:)

AmkNiazi, Aug 15, 2022
  2. Le Boule Win User
    Le Boule, Aug 15, 2022
  3. bruinator Win User
    steps taken for infected Pc's.

I was hoping someone could give me a list of step by step instructions you use as a guide to clean virus, malware...etc. so I can keep my PC clean if it gets infected.

thx

bruinator, Aug 15, 2022
  4. RobM-OK Win User

Windows 10 infected with Win32/Hadsruda!bit

Original title: Win32/Hadsruda!bit

I am running Win 10 and have become infected with Win32/Hadsruda!bit. Defender seems to only partially remove it, but it still is interfering with any attempt to type (blocks the typing and causes a really irritating tone). What can I do to get rid of
    it? Also, how can I best increase my protection, hopefully to block such infections?

RobM-OK, Aug 15, 2022
Thema:

1. Infected with Win32/ExcludeProc.A , VirTool:PowerShell/MaleficAms.H &... - Similar Threads - Infected Win32 ExcludeProc

2. Wacatac H infection on Windows 11. Need advice.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Wacatac H infection on Windows 11. Need advice.: I download a file and it was detected by Defender as malicious. Assuming it was a false positive I ran it and ignored Defender. Once extracted, I saw the file duplicate itself in a few folders such as documents etc. Shortly after that it was quarantined again by Defender. I...
  3. Msert and Virtool

Msert and Virtool: I have virtool win33 defender tampering restore msert says it has removed it but it is still very much there. The power shell values are false due to Kaspersky being installed. The malware always returns....
  4. VirTool: Win32 / DefenderTamperingRestore

VirTool: Win32 / DefenderTamperingRestore: Hi.I have a fully up-to-date HP PAVILION laptop with Windows 11 HOME.I check for updates every day with Windows Update.The PC is protected with Malwarebytes Premium updated in the malware definitions several times a day; I always keep the Windows Defender virus definitions up...
  5. VirTools Win32/ExcludeProc.D Issue please help remove.

VirTools Win32/ExcludeProc.D Issue please help remove.: Hello I have been getting this message every time I start up or restart my computer I see people getting help on this issue and would also really appreciate help as well....
  6. Virus virtool win32 exclude poc d

Virus virtool win32 exclude poc d: What is this ?????? It making my computer speed damn slow. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-virtool-win32-exclude-poc-d/02324526-38af-4abc-941b-4fa0bd63ba69
  7. Windows Defender -VirTools Win32/ExcludeProc.D and Win32/ExcludeProc.A

Windows Defender -VirTools Win32/ExcludeProc.D and Win32/ExcludeProc.A: Hi, for the past few days I've been getting notifications about VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.D and VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.A. I tried to remove them in windows defender but when I restart my laptop I get notification again. I tried using Malwarebytes and Avast but they are not...
  8. Reading text from PowerShell with Win32?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reading text from PowerShell with Win32?: Can anyone please give me a simple example or a link to it of how I could read text from a PowerShell window into a buffer in Win32 C++?Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reading-text-from-powershell-with-win32/3986b193-e006-4e1b-b69a-ecc903990a28
  9. Reading text from PowerShell with Win32?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reading text from PowerShell with Win32?: Can anyone please give me a simple example or a link to it of how I could read text from a PowerShell window into a buffer in Win32 C++?Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reading-text-from-powershell-with-win32/3986b193-e006-4e1b-b69a-ecc903990a28
  10. Is my windows powershell also infected?

Is my windows powershell also infected?: My friend was using my laptop and he clicked on a microsoft word file and Windows defender said that it was a threat so immediately we scanned it. He did not open the word file and I deleted the word file as well as the stated affected file in windows defender Here's the...