Windows 10: Infinite Automatic Repair Loop after upgrading SSD, GPU and fans

Discus and support Infinite Automatic Repair Loop after upgrading SSD, GPU and fans in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Today I upgraded my gpu from a gtx1050ti to a rtx2060 OC. First thing I did was put in my new fans, installed the ssd and gpu then I put the display... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/smugilicious, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Infinite Automatic Repair Loop after upgrading SSD, GPU and fans

Today I upgraded my gpu from a gtx1050ti to a rtx2060 OC. First thing I did was put in my new fans, installed the ssd and gpu then I put the display port to my motherboard then powered on. I was thinking I was going to delete my old drivers and then download the new one but then it went into the automatic repair loop. I tried launching without a gpu, with the rtx 2060 and the gtx 1050ti and everytime it goes to automatic repair and says : couldn't repair pc .... Log file : G\recovery\system32\logfiles\srt\srtTail.txt

Can someone please help me Infinite Automatic Repair Loop after upgrading SSD, GPU and fans :(

EDIT : doing another reboot now it says Log file: G:\Recovery\windowsRE\Winre.wim\system33\srt\srtTrail.txt

submitted by /u/smugilicious
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/smugilicious, Dec 1, 2020
  2. JohnC Win User

Infinite loop of startup repair

Welcome to Ten Forums, Goonsoon. If your windows 10 is activated you can clean install it and it will automatically activate again. You may want to consider that if the situation is an infinite loop of startup repair. This is from the tutorial forum. https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1...n-install.html . Just follow the steps, sometimes the only thing to do is start over.

JohnC, Dec 2, 2020
  3. Goonsoon Win User
    Infinite loop of startup repair

When i start over do i do it on a seperate computer and install the os to usb a connect it to the Infinte loop pc?

Goonsoon, Dec 2, 2020
  4. copiman Win User

Infinite Automatic Repair Loop after upgrading SSD, GPU and fans

Infinite Repair Loop

I have an HP 14-ac151nr laptop. It attempts to diagnose and repair but loops. Cannot access safemode.

Have tried startup repair
    bootrec.exe with /rebuildbcd & /fixmbr & /fixboot
    chkdisk

I found this while searching the forum. Startup Repair Infinite Loop Recovery - Windows 7 Help Forums and tried it. on step 13 it said "The file sizes presented here are approximate estimations, and may vary depending on your system. If any one of them are 0 bytes, then you should stop what you're doing now and seek an alternative method of recovering your system, because Windows cannot function with a 0-byte size registry hive."

Of course everything was 0-byte.*Mad

I would assume its toast and I would need to do a clean install, or maybe a repair install or something else? Not sure what is the best action at this point. Need advice.

copiman, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

Infinite Automatic Repair Loop after upgrading SSD, GPU and fans

1. Infinite Automatic Repair Loop after upgrading SSD, GPU and fans - Similar Threads - Infinite Automatic Repair

2. Automatic Repair / Infinite Boot Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic Repair / Infinite Boot Loop: Hello,I currently have a problem with a laptop having Windows 8.1. It tries to boot, but after loading for a bit it shows a error : , which disappears too fast to be able to read. Afterwards it goes automatically into the repair troubleshoot mode and then just goes into a...
  3. Automatic Repair / Infinite Boot Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic Repair / Infinite Boot Loop: Hello,I currently have a problem with a laptop having Windows 8.1. It tries to boot, but after loading for a bit it shows a error : , which disappears too fast to be able to read. Afterwards it goes automatically into the repair troubleshoot mode and then just goes into a...
  4. Stuck in an infinite automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in an infinite automatic repair loop: My PC is stuck in an infinite automatic repair loop and I want to reset the PC but I don't remember the password.It doesn't have any other accounts registered except adminI've tried every possible password I could think of but it still doesn't work.Your help would mean a lot...
  5. Stuck in an infinite automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in an infinite automatic repair loop: My PC is stuck in an infinite automatic repair loop and I want to reset the PC but I don't remember the password.It doesn't have any other accounts registered except adminI've tried every possible password I could think of but it still doesn't work.Your help would mean a lot...
  6. Stuck on Automatic Repair Infinite Loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on Automatic Repair Infinite Loop: I've tried everything, even resetarting the pc entirely. But it always results in the same way. It failed to do so, and I'm really just out of ideas https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-automatic-repair-infinite-loop/49fd1ac8-4c2b-42e7-93f4-4c98beb69369
  7. Stuck in infinite automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in infinite automatic repair loop: Hi, my Windows is stuck in an automatic repair loop for some days now and I can't get out of it. I have tried the autorepair tool, starting it in safe mode and repairing it with the Windows USB stick but that all didn't work. I also tried to restore it to a restore point but...
  8. Infinite automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Infinite automatic repair loop: I got the error critical process died after I turned on my windows 10 pc after only two days. I have not recently installed anything new nor updated my windows voluntarily. I have looked through the forums for a few hours now and tried everything that was said to work but had...
  9. Infinite loop of "Preparing Automatic repair"

Infinite loop of "Preparing Automatic repair": Hey so some stupid thing happened. I turned off my computer two days ago and when I went to it back on my computer would load and then go into "preparing automatic repair". After that it would continue into a black screen for the next hour and then eventually blue screen and...
  10. "Preparing Automatic Repair" infinite loop

"Preparing Automatic Repair" infinite loop: Hi all, I fresh installed Windows 10x64 in my new laptop. It was working flawlessly. The main drive is a Samsung EVO 960 Nvme. All I did was temporarily replace it with another SSD (I had to test it), and then reinstalled the EVO. Upon reinstalling it each time I power the...