Windows 10: Infinite Blue Screen of Deaths

Discus and support Infinite Blue Screen of Deaths in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, thank you for reading. My PC is repeatedly Bluescreening. I've reinstalled Win10 on two different HDDs. Everything non-essential (such as wifi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/C0NLlN, Apr 19, 2020.

1. /u/C0NLlN Win User

Infinite Blue Screen of Deaths

Hi, thank you for reading. My PC is repeatedly Bluescreening. I've reinstalled Win10 on two different HDDs. Everything non-essential (such as wifi cards and second displays) has been removed from the PC. I've been using Windows Media Creation Tool to reinstall Windows. I'm thinking a piece of hardware is faulty, but I don't know which hardware. I get error codes like "CRITICAL PROCESS DIED" and "PFN LIST CORRUPT" which made me think that drivers or my HDD was at fault, but that isn't the case as I've reinstalled windows on two different wiped HDDs. If anyone has any ideas, I'd appreciate hearing from you. I'm desperate to get some work done during quarantine.

submitted by /u/C0NLlN
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/C0NLlN, Apr 19, 2020
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Apr 19, 2020
  3. John Sarc Win User
    Blue Screen of Death

We appreciate the information.

To get better assistance in resolving Blue Screen of Death, we suggest that you get in touch with our
    Answer Desk as it has the experts and advanced troubleshooting steps regarding this issue.

Regards.

John Sarc, Apr 19, 2020
  4. Infinite Blue Screen of Deaths

Blue Screen of death

Hi Cruize,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Are you able to boot to the desktop?
    • What is the exact error message you get on the screen?
    I would suggest you refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Reference: Refer to the following Wiki article created by ZigZag3143 (MS - MVP) on
    Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

BSOD Finding and fixing them

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

Infinite Blue Screen of Deaths

1. Infinite Blue Screen of Deaths - Similar Threads - Infinite Blue Screen

2. Uninstalling WSL lead to infinite Blue screen of the death loop on reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalling WSL lead to infinite Blue screen of the death loop on reboot: Yesterday I have got my new machine and after a lot of trouble I was able to install and activate Windows 10 Pro. After installing all needed drivers I have began downloading software that I used on my old machine. That lead me to installing WSL. WSL itself installed fine...
  3. Uninstalling WSL lead to infinite Blue screen of the death loop on reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalling WSL lead to infinite Blue screen of the death loop on reboot: Yesterday I have got my new machine and after a lot of trouble I was able to install and activate Windows 10 Pro. After installing all needed drivers I have began downloading software that I used on my old machine. That lead me to installing WSL. WSL itself installed fine...
  4. Uninstalling WSL lead to infinite Blue screen of the death loop on reboot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Infinite Blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite Blue screens: I kept getting blue screens when i would load up my pc, with different error codes such **** driver irql, watchdogs, drivers, ram, etc. I got tired of jus getting blue screens on my brand new pc so i took out my ram sticks and put them back in, hoping that would maybe work....
  6. Infinite Blue screens

Infinite Blue screens: I kept getting blue screens when i would load up my pc, with different error codes such **** driver irql, watchdogs, drivers, ram, etc. I got tired of jus getting blue screens on my brand new pc so i took out my ram sticks and put them back in, hoping that would maybe work....
  7. Blue screen of death ; Infinite loop problem with windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death ; Infinite loop problem with windows 11: Alright so, this new windows security update really messed my pc up. I am on windows 11 and when I installed the new security update a few days ago, the problems were pretty small such as the pc being on a black screen for 5 minutes until booting up and not being able to use...
  8. Blue screen of death ; Infinite loop problem with windows 11

Blue screen of death ; Infinite loop problem with windows 11: Alright so, this new windows security update really messed my pc up. I am on windows 11 and when I installed the new security update a few days ago, the problems were pretty small such as the pc being on a black screen for 5 minutes until booting up and not being able to use...
  9. blue death of screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue death of screen: when I play game of do some kind of work on my pc this problem occur automatically "stop code:video scheduler internal error" tell me how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-death-of-screen/b60957e9-5d18-40e8-b256-f56750712009
  10. Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen of Death: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/driver-verifier-detects-violation-in-every-driver/c5c09cff-db4c-4bee-9cc8-3b0693cec35a I basically am experiencing the exact same problem as the user in the post linked above. I have gone through all...