Windows 10: Infinite Boot loop after 'install updates and shutdown' Windows 10

Discus and support Infinite Boot loop after 'install updates and shutdown' Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; At the end of a normal day I stop wotking and select 'install updates and shutdown' and my desktop enters an infinite boot loop with stop code 'PAGE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MotorMike, Jun 11, 2021.

1. MotorMike Win User

Infinite Boot loop after 'install updates and shutdown' Windows 10

At the end of a normal day I stop wotking and select 'install updates and shutdown' and my desktop enters an infinite boot loop with stop code 'PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA'. System has never shown any error message or ptoblem before. I have no clue what update was being installed.Created a USB recovery with windows media creator on another pc also running Win10. None of the recovery options work:Trobleshoot Startup Repair: "Startup Repair couldn't repair your PC".Command line tries with CHKDSK, SFC /scannow, DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth either tell there's nothing wrong or d

:)

MotorMike, Jun 11, 2021

2. Windows 10 Infinite Boot Loop

Any suggestions ? What should i do? My 1st boot priority is already set to cd/dvd but still detects sata device 2 as the dvd

decodebase64, Jun 11, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Infinite Boot Loop

Infinite Boot loop after 'install updates and shutdown' Windows 10 [​IMG]
    it looks like you are not booting from the dvd but this is from your video

And if there is out there are new bios driver won't hurt I noticed that his 2009 I wonder if there have a new one out there
    Infinite Boot loop after 'install updates and shutdown' Windows 10 [​IMG]

gijoetech1, Jun 11, 2021
  4. Infinite Boot loop after 'install updates and shutdown' Windows 10

Infinite boot loop after update

My laptop got turned off during windows 10 update. Now,when I turned on, it's on a infinite boot loop saying "undoing changes made to the system" , please help me how to repair this problem.

SudharshanKugan, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

Infinite Boot loop after 'install updates and shutdown' Windows 10

1. Infinite Boot loop after 'install updates and shutdown' Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Infinite Boot loop

2. Infinite Boot Loop after "Install updates and restart" option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite Boot Loop after "Install updates and restart" option: My system is showing Lenovo Boot Icon-> Windows installing updates, Please don't turn off -> Installing updates 35%, Please don't turn off-> Restarting.This sequence is going on loop.I tried hard reset 3 times to get to automatic repair screen- "Automatic repair", "system...
  3. Infinite Boot Loop after "Install updates and restart" option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Infinite Boot Loop after "Install updates and restart" option: My system is showing Lenovo Boot Icon-> Windows installing updates, Please don't turn off -> Installing updates 35%, Please don't turn off-> Restarting.This sequence is going on loop.I tried hard reset 3 times to get to automatic repair screen- "Automatic repair", "system...
  4. Infinite Boot Loop after "Install updates and restart" option

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Infinite Shutdown Loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Infinite Shutdown Loop: I don’t know if this is a bug but sometimes (it’s very rare that this happens to me) the shut down button doesn’t work. The funny thing is whenever this happens, ctrl alt delete doesn’t work either so the only way to shut down Windows at this point is to just shut it down...
  6. Infinite boot loop after update

Infinite boot loop after update: My laptop got turned off during windows 10 update. Now,when I turned on, it's on a infinite boot loop saying "undoing changes made to the system" , please help me how to repair this problem....
  7. Windows 10 infinite boot loop

Windows 10 infinite boot loop: I recently updated my PC. We had a power outage during the update, and now the PC is stuck in an infinate boot loop. Ive been able to get the BIOS screen twice, and when I select the boot drive I get a blue error screen telling me my windows needs to be repaired. We...
  8. Infinite boot loop windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite boot loop windows 10: I am stuck in infinite boot loop on windows 10. I tried forcefully shutting it down 3 times so the windows automatic repair tool starts. Instead of taking me to the recovery option after that tool it said that my pc ran into some trouble and it will restart. I cant get into...
  9. Windows 10 Infinite Boot Loop

Windows 10 Infinite Boot Loop: We got power shortage and the computer suddenly shuts down and when I tried to turn it on again, this annoying infinite boot appears. I tried to reformat my computer using Windows 10 bootable DVD but it won't work, also I tried Windows 10 bootable USB but it will still...
  10. Infinite loop on shutdown after updating (latest RTM build)

in Windows 10 Support
    Infinite loop on shutdown after updating (latest RTM build): Hi there after updating I find I get a message similar to this -- Please wait - Windows is performing some functions -- this happens when I shutdown the computer. However the process goes on indefinitely (i.e doesn't complete) until I forceably switch off the machine....