Windows 10: Infinite Boot Loop/Automatic Repair Black Screen

Discus and support Infinite Boot Loop/Automatic Repair Black Screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm having some issues accessing the Advanced Start up menu, or Windows Recovery Enviroment. I can't get past the initial boot up an either restarts,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NotTechSavy093, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Infinite Boot Loop/Automatic Repair Black Screen

I'm having some issues accessing the Advanced Start up menu, or Windows Recovery Enviroment. I can't get past the initial boot up an either restarts, or gets stuck on a black screen. So the other methods of getting to the Advanced menu, or Windows RE, besides the shutting down 3 times doesn't work either the diagnostics say everything is working fine.

Not sure on what to do...

:)

NotTechSavy093, Apr 1, 2019

2. Preparing automatic repair loop followed by black screen

Hi Aaron,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with "preparing automatic repair" loop followed by
    black screen error. We will certainly help you.

We have been seeing black screen issues of several types after upgrading to Windows 10. The main causes observed so far are driver issues, output to unexpected port, and possibly also issues with the Lock Screen app.

Method 1: We suggest you to kindly follow the link below and try the steps and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot black screen problems

Method 2: To Troubleshoot no boot situation, follow the below steps:

Step 1:

I would suggest you to download an ISO image of Windows 10 and try to create installation media using the Media Creation tool.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Once the bootable media is created, follow next step:

Step 2: Perform Start up Repair.

Follow the steps mentioned below to perform Start up Repair:

a. Insert the installation DVD or
    USB
    and boot Windows 10 from it.

b. Select “Troubleshooting” from the first Window and then select “Advance Options”.

c. Then select “Start up Repair” from “Advanced options” window.

This will help you to boot into your Operating system again.

Let us know the result. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Apr 1, 2019
  3. Automatic Repair Loop

Hi Charlene,

Your concern regarding the device going into an Automatic Repair Loop can be caused by change on its settings/configuration or broken system files. To effectively assist you with your concern, can confirm if you've made any changes on your device prior to
    your concern?

As an initial step to get back into the normal Windows screen, we suggest that you perform a
    Startup repair. The repair will attempt to fix any broken components/files which may prevent your device from booting properly. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On theAutomatic Repair screen, select Advanced options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Select Startup Repair.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Apr 1, 2019
  4. JohnC Win User

Infinite Boot Loop/Automatic Repair Black Screen

Infinite loop of startup repair

Welcome to Ten Forums, Goonsoon. If your windows 10 is activated you can clean install it and it will automatically activate again. You may want to consider that if the situation is an infinite loop of startup repair. This is from the tutorial forum. https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1...n-install.html . Just follow the steps, sometimes the only thing to do is start over.

JohnC, Apr 1, 2019
Thema:

Infinite Boot Loop/Automatic Repair Black Screen

1. Infinite Boot Loop/Automatic Repair Black Screen - Similar Threads - Infinite Boot Loop

2. Automatic Repair / Infinite Boot Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic Repair / Infinite Boot Loop: Hello,I currently have a problem with a laptop having Windows 8.1. It tries to boot, but after loading for a bit it shows a error : , which disappears too fast to be able to read. Afterwards it goes automatically into the repair troubleshoot mode and then just goes into a...
  3. Automatic Repair / Infinite Boot Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic Repair / Infinite Boot Loop: Hello,I currently have a problem with a laptop having Windows 8.1. It tries to boot, but after loading for a bit it shows a error : , which disappears too fast to be able to read. Afterwards it goes automatically into the repair troubleshoot mode and then just goes into a...
  4. Stuck in an infinite automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in an infinite automatic repair loop: My PC is stuck in an infinite automatic repair loop and I want to reset the PC but I don't remember the password.It doesn't have any other accounts registered except adminI've tried every possible password I could think of but it still doesn't work.Your help would mean a lot...
  5. Stuck in an infinite automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in an infinite automatic repair loop: My PC is stuck in an infinite automatic repair loop and I want to reset the PC but I don't remember the password.It doesn't have any other accounts registered except adminI've tried every possible password I could think of but it still doesn't work.Your help would mean a lot...
  6. Stuck on Automatic Repair Infinite Loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on Automatic Repair Infinite Loop: I've tried everything, even resetarting the pc entirely. But it always results in the same way. It failed to do so, and I'm really just out of ideas https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-automatic-repair-infinite-loop/49fd1ac8-4c2b-42e7-93f4-4c98beb69369
  7. Infinite Loading Loop and Black Screen after "Preparing Automatic Repair"

Infinite Loading Loop and Black Screen after "Preparing Automatic Repair": Hey, so my Lenovo Z50-75 whenever I boot it up it will load the circles with spinning dots but the thing is it doesn't stop. When i power it off and turn it back on it then turns towards the "Preparing Automatic Repair" and goes to a black screen. I have not been able to...
  8. Infinite automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Infinite automatic repair loop: I got the error critical process died after I turned on my windows 10 pc after only two days. I have not recently installed anything new nor updated my windows voluntarily. I have looked through the forums for a few hours now and tried everything that was said to work but had...
  9. Infinite loop of "Preparing Automatic repair"

Infinite loop of "Preparing Automatic repair": Hey so some stupid thing happened. I turned off my computer two days ago and when I went to it back on my computer would load and then go into "preparing automatic repair". After that it would continue into a black screen for the next hour and then eventually blue screen and...
  10. "Preparing Automatic Repair" infinite loop

"Preparing Automatic Repair" infinite loop: Hi all, I fresh installed Windows 10x64 in my new laptop. It was working flawlessly. The main drive is a Samsung EVO 960 Nvme. All I did was temporarily replace it with another SSD (I had to test it), and then reinstalled the EVO. Upon reinstalling it each time I power the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows preparing automatic repair boot loop of death