Windows 10: Infinite boot loop, can't access BIOS

Discus and support Infinite boot loop, can't access BIOS in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Basically, after a failed overclock due to my stupidity unstable overclock due to low voltage has led me to an infinite boot loop, when I start my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sai.-., Oct 17, 2020.

1. Sai.-. Win User

Infinite boot loop, can't access BIOS

Basically, after a failed overclock due to my stupidity unstable overclock due to low voltage

has led me to an infinite boot loop, when I start my computer up, it freezes on an automatic repair screen, bios is inaccesible during it, even when it doesn't freeze. Also, when it doesn't freeze, it goes into a random BSOD, all overclocking related, restarts my pc and goes back to the automatic repair screen to either freeze or loop.

Specs, just incase:

I7 8700k

GTX 1060 6gt oc

8x2 16gb Gskill 2666mhz

ASrock Z390 Gaming itx/ac

:)

Sai.-., Oct 17, 2020

2. Windows 10 Infinite Boot Loop

Any suggestions ? What should i do? My 1st boot priority is already set to cd/dvd but still detects sata device 2 as the dvd

decodebase64, Oct 17, 2020
  3. NUV
    Nuv Win User
    ati2dvag infinite loop error

I have

Processor:
    • AMD Athlon 64X2 4400+ (Brisbane)
    • Core Volt:1.336 V
    MotherBoard:
    • Model- RS690-SB600
    • Chipset Ati
    Bios:
    • Pheonix Technologied Ltd.
    • Version 6.00PG
    Graphics card:TechPowerUp

I am getting a blue screen saying (as far as i can remember)

Code: The Problem seems to be caused by the following file: ati2dvag The device driver got stuck in an infinite loop[/quote] Any solution to this problem ?

4. Infinite boot loop, can't access BIOS

Windows 10 Infinite Boot Loop

Infinite boot loop, can't access BIOS [​IMG]
    it looks like you are not booting from the dvd but this is from your video

And if there is out there are new bios driver won't hurt I noticed that his 2009 I wonder if there have a new one out there
    Infinite boot loop, can't access BIOS [​IMG]

gijoetech1, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

Infinite boot loop, can't access BIOS

1. Infinite boot loop, can't access BIOS - Similar Threads - Infinite boot loop

2. Windows 10 Infinite Boot Loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Infinite Boot Loop: Hello! A few days ago, I was trying to access the BIOS menu to enable virtualization. However, I did something pretty damn stupid. I couldn't get into the BIOS by pressing 'Del', so instead I opened up my computer and reseated one of my RAM sticks. It worked and I was able to...
  3. Infinite boot loop after update

Infinite boot loop after update: My laptop got turned off during windows 10 update. Now,when I turned on, it's on a infinite boot loop saying "undoing changes made to the system" , please help me how to repair this problem....
  4. Infinite boot loop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Infinite boot loop?: I turned PC off during a windows update and when I boot it shows the windows symbol and no dots and keeps restarting What can I do submitted by /u/eatsawdust64 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/es3z6c/infinite_boot_loop/
  5. Can't boot up my laptop because of infinite loop of bsod

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't boot up my laptop because of infinite loop of bsod: Hi everyone, my name is Manav and I am using Microsoft Windows 10 in my hp laptop which contains AMD apu. While updating the drivers of apu i usually got an error1603 and decided to clean previous versions of apu with AMD cleanup utility. When I opened it, it asked me to...
  6. Windows 10 infinite boot loop

Windows 10 infinite boot loop: I recently updated my PC. We had a power outage during the update, and now the PC is stuck in an infinate boot loop. Ive been able to get the BIOS screen twice, and when I select the boot drive I get a blue error screen telling me my windows needs to be repaired. We...
  7. Infinite boot loop windows 10

Infinite boot loop windows 10: I am stuck in infinite boot loop on windows 10. I tried forcefully shutting it down 3 times so the windows automatic repair tool starts. Instead of taking me to the recovery option after that tool it said that my pc ran into some trouble and it will restart. I cant get into...
  8. Can access bios but can't boot windows

Can access bios but can't boot windows: My computer keeps freezing either with the windows logo and 3 dots or the motherboard brand and two to three dots. I have a 1tb HDD that's 4 years old. An ASRock motherboard, an i-7 6700k, and 16gb of DDR4-2400 memory. The HDD has a copy of windows 10 on it but will not boot....
  9. Can't Boot Into Windows Since Feature Update, Infinite Loop & Restarts

Can't Boot Into Windows Since Feature Update, Infinite Loop & Restarts: Hi, I tried updating to the new feature update the other day, and when I came back my PC was stuck in an infinite loop where it restarts, the BIOS splash screen shows, then the screen goes blue and my PC restarts again with no error messages or anything. So I can't get into...
  10. Windows 10 Infinite Boot Loop

Windows 10 Infinite Boot Loop: We got power shortage and the computer suddenly shuts down and when I tried to turn it on again, this annoying infinite boot appears. I tried to reformat my computer using Windows 10 bootable DVD but it won't work, also I tried Windows 10 bootable USB but it will still...