Windows 10: infinite boot loop when fresh installing windows from a usb

Discus and support infinite boot loop when fresh installing windows from a usb in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just built a new pc and was trying to install windows form a usb, i get through the setup and get to where I select a language, keyboard, etc. At... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MatthewR18, Dec 27, 2020.

1. infinite boot loop when fresh installing windows from a usb

I just built a new pc and was trying to install windows form a usb, i get through the setup and get to where I select a language, keyboard, etc. At that point the computer restarts and takes me back to the select language screen. I can enter bios and it does not restart. How do i fix this issue? Thank you for any help.

:)

MatthewR18, Dec 27, 2020

2. Windows 10 Infinite Boot Loop

Any suggestions ? What should i do? My 1st boot priority is already set to cd/dvd but still detects sata device 2 as the dvd

decodebase64, Dec 27, 2020
  3. Fresh USB Windows 10 Install - Failing

I am trying to install a fresh copy (reformatted the hard disk) of windows 10 using a USB

• Created an installation media on a USB flash drive (Win 10 pro) from this page Download Windows 10
    • Changed the boot order on the other PC so that it boots using USB
    • Selected custom install
    • Installing Windows goes through the following steps successfully: Copying Windows Files, Getting Files ready for installation, Installing features, Installing updates and before the last step (Finishing up), it restarts
    • Then it goes back to the start of the installation steps

I am stuck and have read numerous posts but don't know what to do to install a fresh copy of Win 10.

deepakkaushik, Dec 27, 2020
  4. infinite boot loop when fresh installing windows from a usb

Windows 10 Infinite Boot Loop

infinite boot loop when fresh installing windows from a usb [​IMG]
    it looks like you are not booting from the dvd but this is from your video

And if there is out there are new bios driver won't hurt I noticed that his 2009 I wonder if there have a new one out there
    infinite boot loop when fresh installing windows from a usb [​IMG]

gijoetech1, Dec 27, 2020
Thema:

infinite boot loop when fresh installing windows from a usb

1. infinite boot loop when fresh installing windows from a usb - Similar Threads - infinite boot loop

2. Stuck in a infinite boot installation loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in a infinite boot installation loop: I am stuck in a boot installation loop well it's really just at the part were I should be able to download it I press contnue to get to the part were I choose which hardrive partition to use to download windows on and it goes through the whole motion up until a moment were it...
  3. Stuck in a infinite boot installation loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in a infinite boot installation loop: I am stuck in a boot installation loop well it's really just at the part were I should be able to download it I press contnue to get to the part were I choose which hardrive partition to use to download windows on and it goes through the whole motion up until a moment were it...
  4. Infinite boot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Infinite boot loop: When my computer starts up I see the HP logo with a spinning arrow below. After a while it will say Preparing Automatic Repair. I eventually get the BSoD Blue Screen of Death with the error message, “DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG”. I used the BIOS menu to check out all systems...
  5. Infinite boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite boot loop: When my computer starts up I see the HP logo with a spinning arrow below. After a while it will say Preparing Automatic Repair. I eventually get the BSoD Blue Screen of Death with the error message, “DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG”. I used the BIOS menu to check out all systems...
  6. Infinite Boot Loop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Infinite Boot Loop: Hi community I need an answer and I need it fast. I turned off my pc while one of my drivers was updating through a third party extension program called Bit driver. So I’m truly my pc is currently stuck in an infinite boot loop. Now here comes the problems……I have tried every...
  7. Infinite boot loop when trying to boot from usb

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Infinite boot loop when trying to boot from usb: So i have a Lenovo whatever laptop and i want to do a clean os install. I entered the BIOS and made this **** piece of **** to boot from usb, but once the windows logo appears it reboots itself. I've tried both Legacy and UEFI boot options also i was trying to disable secure...
  8. Infinite boot loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Infinite boot loop: Hello everyone and thanks in advance for trying to help! I will try to keep it short. tl;dr : my PC is in a state of infinite boot loop where it prepares automatic repair and tries to diagnose itself and fails to start correctly/at all. Note: In the past 2 weeks I got maybe...
  9. Boot Loop After Installing Windows From A USB

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Boot Loop After Installing Windows From A USB: Hello, for some reason my laptop had the inability to boot into Windows yesterday, so I figured I would mind as well just reinstall it from a USB expecting things to go normally. So, I went through the process of installing windows onto my HDD again. Now, when I try to boot...
  10. Infinite boot loop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Infinite boot loop?: I turned PC off during a windows update and when I boot it shows the windows symbol and no dots and keeps restarting What can I do submitted by /u/eatsawdust64 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/es3z6c/infinite_boot_loop/