Windows 10: Infinite boot loop

Discus and support Infinite boot loop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello everyone and thanks in advance for trying to help! I will try to keep it short. tl;dr : my PC is in a state of infinite boot loop where it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheParanoiaa, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Infinite boot loop

Hello everyone and thanks in advance for trying to help! I will try to keep it short.

tl;dr : my PC is in a state of infinite boot loop where it prepares automatic repair and tries to diagnose itself and fails to start correctly/at all.

Note: In the past 2 weeks I got maybe 2-3 BSODs (MEMORY_MANAGEMENT) while having multiple apps open. I ran windows memory diagnostic and found 0 problems.

Today I played some games and when I was exiting one, my PC slowed down and another BSOD happened (DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION) and PC automatically restarted itself. However, after this restart windows logo appeared and under it was message: "Repairing disk errors. This might take over an hour to complete". After that message, blue screen with this text appeared:

Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC Log file: E:\windows\system32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

It gave me option to shut down PC or to press advanced options (will mention those later). I guess you can call this an "infinite boot loop error" but I'm not sure.

After trying some of the advanced options and restaring PC, it now gives message: "Your PC did not start correctly." , but options after that message are same (restart or advanced options).

Advanced options are:

1. Reset this PC (not working, comes to 1% and says there was a problem resetting your PC)
    2. Startup Repair (not working)
    3. Startup Settings (not working)
    4. System restore (I don't have a restore point so it doesn't work)
    5. Command Prompt (watched several videos on youtube and none worked or I was too scared I will do something wrong so I didn't do those steps)
    6. Uninstall Updates (message that says it's not able to uninstall)

I'm very grateful for any help. Thanks!

submitted by /u/TheParanoiaa
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TheParanoiaa, Dec 19, 2020

2. Windows 10 Infinite Boot Loop

Any suggestions ? What should i do? My 1st boot priority is already set to cd/dvd but still detects sata device 2 as the dvd

decodebase64, Dec 19, 2020
  3. NUV
    Nuv Win User
    ati2dvag infinite loop error

I have

Processor:
    • AMD Athlon 64X2 4400+ (Brisbane)
    • Core Volt:1.336 V
    MotherBoard:
    • Model- RS690-SB600
    • Chipset Ati
    Bios:
    • Pheonix Technologied Ltd.
    • Version 6.00PG
    Graphics card:TechPowerUp

I am getting a blue screen saying (as far as i can remember)

Code: The Problem seems to be caused by the following file: ati2dvag The device driver got stuck in an infinite loop[/quote] Any solution to this problem ?

4. Infinite boot loop

Windows 10 Infinite Boot Loop

Infinite boot loop [​IMG]
    it looks like you are not booting from the dvd but this is from your video

And if there is out there are new bios driver won't hurt I noticed that his 2009 I wonder if there have a new one out there
    Infinite boot loop [​IMG]

gijoetech1, Dec 19, 2020
Thema:

Infinite boot loop

1. Infinite boot loop - Similar Threads - Infinite boot loop

2. Stuck in a infinite boot installation loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in a infinite boot installation loop: I am stuck in a boot installation loop well it's really just at the part were I should be able to download it I press contnue to get to the part were I choose which hardrive partition to use to download windows on and it goes through the whole motion up until a moment were it...
  3. Infinite boot loop

Infinite boot loop: When my computer starts up I see the HP logo with a spinning arrow below. After a while it will say Preparing Automatic Repair. I eventually get the BSoD Blue Screen of Death with the error message, “DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG”. I used the BIOS menu to check out all systems...
  4. Infinite boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite boot loop: When my computer starts up I see the HP logo with a spinning arrow below. After a while it will say Preparing Automatic Repair. I eventually get the BSoD Blue Screen of Death with the error message, “DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG”. I used the BIOS menu to check out all systems...
  5. Automatic Repair / Infinite Boot Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic Repair / Infinite Boot Loop: Hello,I currently have a problem with a laptop having Windows 8.1. It tries to boot, but after loading for a bit it shows a error : , which disappears too fast to be able to read. Afterwards it goes automatically into the repair troubleshoot mode and then just goes into a...
  6. Automatic Repair / Infinite Boot Loop

Automatic Repair / Infinite Boot Loop: Hello,I currently have a problem with a laptop having Windows 8.1. It tries to boot, but after loading for a bit it shows a error : , which disappears too fast to be able to read. Afterwards it goes automatically into the repair troubleshoot mode and then just goes into a...
  7. Windows 8.1 infinite boot loop????

Windows 8.1 infinite boot loop????: My laptop was in good shape even if it’s a few years old and i never encountered such problem not until recently. Whenever i open it—it would always crash then “Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then you can restart....
  8. Infinite Boot Loop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Infinite Boot Loop: Hi community I need an answer and I need it fast. I turned off my pc while one of my drivers was updating through a third party extension program called Bit driver. So I’m truly my pc is currently stuck in an infinite boot loop. Now here comes the problems……I have tried every...
  9. Infinite boot loop after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Infinite boot loop after update: My laptop got turned off during windows 10 update. Now,when I turned on, it's on a infinite boot loop saying "undoing changes made to the system" , please help me how to repair this problem....
  10. Infinite boot loop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Infinite boot loop?: I turned PC off during a windows update and when I boot it shows the windows symbol and no dots and keeps restarting What can I do submitted by /u/eatsawdust64 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/es3z6c/infinite_boot_loop/