Windows 10: Infinite boot up

Discus and support Infinite boot up in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have been stuck on the windows “your pc has failed to start” fix and have tried almost everything in command prompt and still no fix, I can’t even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/intellectuallybias, May 29, 2020.

1. Infinite boot up

I have been stuck on the windows “your pc has failed to start” fix and have tried almost everything in command prompt and still no fix, I can’t even reset the pc because that doesn’t work either. It’s been like this since last night idk what to do

submitted by /u/intellectuallybias
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/intellectuallybias, May 29, 2020
  2. DIDIx13 Win User

Chrome kiosk create infinite window

Context

I'm trying to configure Windows 10 to boot directly on chrome in kiosk mode so the user can only see the webpage.

So I've followed those steps and launch Chrome in kiosk mode with the selected webpage.

Issues

Unfortunately, there is one more problem :

When I reboot sometimes (Once in three) Chrome open an infinite amount of Chrome browser, not new tabs but new windows.

Expectation

My needs for this system is to be fully optional anytime even if I ghost this OS on hundreds of device. So if anyone has an idea or suggestions, I will be thankful.

DIDIx13, May 29, 2020
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, May 29, 2020
  4. Infinite boot up

Windows 10 Infinite Boot Loop

Any suggestions ? What should i do? My 1st boot priority is already set to cd/dvd but still detects sata device 2 as the dvd

decodebase64, May 29, 2020
Thema:

Infinite boot up

1. Infinite boot up - Similar Threads - Infinite boot

2. Computer in infinite repair loop, windows update failing, can only boot up after disabling...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer in infinite repair loop, windows update failing, can only boot up after disabling...: Hi there,I have had this issue where I attempt to boot up my laptop and I immediately get the "Preparing AutoRepair" message. Then it will send me to the blue screen and get stuck on that screen unless I force shut down my computer. Sometimes after the AutoRepair, I can get...
  3. Computer in infinite repair loop, windows update failing, can only boot up after disabling...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer in infinite repair loop, windows update failing, can only boot up after disabling...: Hi there,I have had this issue where I attempt to boot up my laptop and I immediately get the "Preparing AutoRepair" message. Then it will send me to the blue screen and get stuck on that screen unless I force shut down my computer. Sometimes after the AutoRepair, I can get...
  4. Computer in infinite repair loop, windows update failing, can only boot up after disabling...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Stuck in a infinite boot installation loop

Stuck in a infinite boot installation loop: I am stuck in a boot installation loop well it's really just at the part were I should be able to download it I press contnue to get to the part were I choose which hardrive partition to use to download windows on and it goes through the whole motion up until a moment were it...
  6. Stuck in a infinite boot installation loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in a infinite boot installation loop: I am stuck in a boot installation loop well it's really just at the part were I should be able to download it I press contnue to get to the part were I choose which hardrive partition to use to download windows on and it goes through the whole motion up until a moment were it...
  7. Fix an infinite boot loop that loops before recovery environment can be accessed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix an infinite boot loop that loops before recovery environment can be accessed.: I've been dealing with an infinite boot loop since July. Upgraded my motherboard tonsolve a usb disconnect issue, and i was awarded with a boot loop issue instead. Injust fealt with it as at least my usbs devicesnwouldnt randomly and rapidly connect andndisconnect until a...
  8. Fix an infinite boot loop that loops before recovery environment can be accessed.

Fix an infinite boot loop that loops before recovery environment can be accessed.: I've been dealing with an infinite boot loop since July. Upgraded my motherboard tonsolve a usb disconnect issue, and i was awarded with a boot loop issue instead. Injust fealt with it as at least my usbs devicesnwouldnt randomly and rapidly connect andndisconnect until a...
  9. Fix an infinite boot loop that loops before recovery environment can be accessed.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Infinite boot no admin profile

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite boot no admin profile: I restarted my computer completely about a week ago I had to run some errands so I left it running I came back and my computer was off turned it back on and it had no display. Got a bootable usb and it fixed no display. It booted up and now my computer is in an infinite...