Windows 10: Infinite bootloop cant access bios or windows recovery environment

Discus and support Infinite bootloop cant access bios or windows recovery environment in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; so this is what happened while i am reinstalling windows 10 i suddenly shut it down then it leads to windows recovery environment and there I USED THE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GeronimooBL, Dec 6, 2020.

1. Infinite bootloop cant access bios or windows recovery environment

so this is what happened while i am reinstalling windows 10 i suddenly shut it down then it leads to windows recovery environment and there I USED THE UNFINISHED WINDOWS 10 as a default startup the default was WINDOWS RECOVERY ENVIRONMENT then when i start it up again thats when the infinite bootloop started and ITS NOT LIKE THE OTHER BOOTLOOPS ITS LIKE 2 SEC IN THE LOGO THEN RESTART IT SELF AND 2 SEC LOGO THEN RESTART JUST LIKE THAT IT WONT STOP UNTIL I PRESS THE POWER BUTTON

Note:

I've tried to go to windows environment recovery but it wont

And also i tried booting up in bios and it won't work too

please help guys.

Edit:

heres a video

https://drive.google.com/file/d/131C5qznPHxAUtlnnn5tm9k3avFYdpe8q/view?usp=drivesdk

:)

GeronimooBL, Dec 6, 2020
  2. topgundcp Win User

Unable to access Windows Recovery Environment normally

Some entries in the bcd for the recovery environment is either corrupted or missing. To fix the problem, you;d need to rebuild the entries for the recovery environment.
    Here's the steps:
    1. Turn on folder options to show hidden files/folders. Open admin command then type: reagentc /disable
      - This will move 2 files from the recovery partition reagent.xml and winre.wim to C:\windows\system32\recovery
    2. If you have the Windows 10 ISO, double click on it to mount to a virtual cd/dvd else If you have the Windows 10 USB then navigate to Sources folder and look for install.esd or install.wim.
    3. Use 7-ZIP to open install.esd or install.wim, select and index. eg. 6 then navigate to Windows\system32\recovery. You'd see 2 files: Winre.wim and reagent.xml.
    4. Remove everything from C:\windows\system32\recovery (ie. your current winre.win and reagent.xml)
    5. Copy the new winre.wim and reagent.xml from the install.esd/install.wim to C:\windows\system32\Recovery
    6. From admin command, type: ReAgentc /enable
    Reboot to recovery. This will also fix the problem with shutdown /r /o

topgundcp, Dec 6, 2020
  3. jeevee Win User
    Asus QM1 infinite bootloop (how to stop it)

Hello, I'm new to this forum so forgive me if I post my topic in the wrong category. I have problems with my Asus QM1 stick computer. After executing a W10 upgrade it is stuck in an infinite bootloop. Using the esc-button I get access to a screen showing 6 options (see pic 1). When choosing 'secure boot option' the screen as seen on pic 2 opens. And opening the Boot manager gives me 2 options: 'Windows boot manager' and 'Android'. I've tried to reset all sorts of options but so far without any result: the systeem keeps rebooting. Any suggestions?

jeevee, Dec 6, 2020
  4. Gary Win User

Infinite bootloop cant access bios or windows recovery environment

Infinite bootloop after updating to 10130

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/insider_wintp-insider_install/infinite-bootloop-after-updating-to-10130/5d39228c-9dc5-4ef9-9a29-5d3076f37d22

Seems like I am not the only one getting this..

Gary, Dec 6, 2020
Thema:

Infinite bootloop cant access bios or windows recovery environment

1. Infinite bootloop cant access bios or windows recovery environment - Similar Threads - Infinite bootloop cant

2. Fix an infinite boot loop that loops before recovery environment can be accessed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix an infinite boot loop that loops before recovery environment can be accessed.: I've been dealing with an infinite boot loop since July. Upgraded my motherboard tonsolve a usb disconnect issue, and i was awarded with a boot loop issue instead. Injust fealt with it as at least my usbs devicesnwouldnt randomly and rapidly connect andndisconnect until a...
  3. Fix an infinite boot loop that loops before recovery environment can be accessed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fix an infinite boot loop that loops before recovery environment can be accessed.: I've been dealing with an infinite boot loop since July. Upgraded my motherboard tonsolve a usb disconnect issue, and i was awarded with a boot loop issue instead. Injust fealt with it as at least my usbs devicesnwouldnt randomly and rapidly connect andndisconnect until a...
  4. Fix an infinite boot loop that loops before recovery environment can be accessed.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. “Hi there” infinite bootloop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “Hi there” infinite bootloop.: I recently reset my pc (cleaned all of the files) and now when I boot up my pc, it’s stuck on the “Hi there” screen and when I hit next, it’ll restart. I can’t seem to find anything that helps me. submitted by /u/BeingUniqueIsHard0-0 [link] [comments]...
  6. Infinite bootloop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite bootloop: My laptop keeps restarting itself and i could not even open the recovery option its like 1 sec from booting up samsung logo appears and boom restart again every almost 1 sec it keeps restarting Heres what happened: i reseted my pc and while its reinstalling the windows i...
  7. Cant log in from the recovery environment

Cant log in from the recovery environment: Hi all, Like the title says, I am unable to log into my computer from the recovery environment. The most recent update gave me a black screen with a cursor, so I tried to do a system restore and / reset this PC, but now it won't take any of the passwords I am giving it....
  8. 1903 Windows no access to Recovery Environment

1903 Windows no access to Recovery Environment: Shift-Restart has been the standard way to begin when you want to reboot from Win10 into RE. Now after upgrade to 1903, I drill through the resulting blue dialogue into "Advanced options", and get not the usual page containing options which incl "Command prompt" (which...
  9. Bios bootloop

Bios bootloop: so i hard reset my pc and the reset froze. So i waited a couple of hours and it was at the same spot. So i turned off my computer. I then turned it on and its stuck in a loop where it displays a black screen then the bios menu screen and then it loses connection to my...
  10. Infinite bios bootloop after factory reset

Infinite bios bootloop after factory reset: I facotry reset my pc and throughout the rest it froze. I waited a couple of hours and i turned off my pc. I then turned on my pc and it would display a black screen show bios for a second and then not show anything on my moniter. It also turns of the connection from my...