Windows 10: Infinite bootloop

Discus and support Infinite bootloop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop keeps restarting itself and i could not even open the recovery option its like 1 sec from booting up samsung logo appears and boom restart... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by John Aldrin Lopez, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Infinite bootloop

My laptop keeps restarting itself and i could not even open the recovery option its like 1 sec from booting up samsung logo appears and boom restart again every almost 1 sec it keeps restarting

Heres what happened:

i reseted my pc and while its reinstalling the windows i accidentally shutdown my computer and the undoing changes wont stop so i go to the recovery option and i set the windows 10 to default startupit was windows recovery environment earlierAnd then this bootloop happens..

Please help

:)

John Aldrin Lopez, Dec 5, 2020
  2. Gary Win User

Infinite bootloop after updating to 10130

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/insider_wintp-insider_install/infinite-bootloop-after-updating-to-10130/5d39228c-9dc5-4ef9-9a29-5d3076f37d22

Seems like I am not the only one getting this..

Gary, Dec 5, 2020
  3. jeevee Win User
    Asus QM1 infinite bootloop (how to stop it)

Hello, I'm new to this forum so forgive me if I post my topic in the wrong category. I have problems with my Asus QM1 stick computer. After executing a W10 upgrade it is stuck in an infinite bootloop. Using the esc-button I get access to a screen showing 6 options (see pic 1). When choosing 'secure boot option' the screen as seen on pic 2 opens. And opening the Boot manager gives me 2 options: 'Windows boot manager' and 'Android'. I've tried to reset all sorts of options but so far without any result: the systeem keeps rebooting. Any suggestions?

jeevee, Dec 5, 2020
  4. JeezSoft Win User

Infinite bootloop

[help!] ASUS Windows 10 Infinite Bootloop

Okay, here's the backstory;

I finally found my computer after 4 months.

I found that it was slow, so i reset it, it reset while i was at walmart, then a screen came up and said

"Your computer was reset, but we couldn't delete all your personal files."

I pressed cancel and it got to the screen where it reinstalled windows 10. All of a sudden it restarts and theres an installation error.

I looked it up and did the following instructions.

shift+f10

typed regedit

selected

hkey_local_machine

and so on, so I changed the value of setup.exe from 1 to 3.

I

rebooted and it gets stuck at 64% and does an infinite bootloop.

Anyone help me please?

JeezSoft, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

Infinite bootloop

1. Infinite bootloop - Similar Threads - Infinite bootloop

2. “Hi there” infinite bootloop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “Hi there” infinite bootloop.: I recently reset my pc (cleaned all of the files) and now when I boot up my pc, it’s stuck on the “Hi there” screen and when I hit next, it’ll restart. I can’t seem to find anything that helps me. submitted by /u/BeingUniqueIsHard0-0 [link] [comments]...
  3. Infinite bootloop cant access bios or windows recovery environment

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite bootloop cant access bios or windows recovery environment: so this is what happened while i am reinstalling windows 10 i suddenly shut it down then it leads to windows recovery environment and there I USED THE UNFINISHED WINDOWS 10 as a default startup the default was WINDOWS RECOVERY ENVIRONMENT then when i start it up again thats...
  4. Computer stuck in infinite bootloop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer stuck in infinite bootloop: I was updating my version of windows 10 via the microsoft update wizard that the microsoft store redirected me to. The installer eventually got stuck at a certain percentage and wouldn't budge so I closed it. I tried reopening it and restarting the installation but it only...
  5. I Download the new PC Game pass Beta now I Have the infinite Bootloops

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I Download the new PC Game pass Beta now I Have the infinite Bootloops: Help Please!!! This is my first ever post on here, sorry if its all over the place. It all started when downloaded the pc gamepass beta a couple days ago on my desktop that I bulit in March 2016. At the end of all of it, it did a automatic restart after it updated it went to...
  6. Asus QM1 infinite bootloop (how to stop it)

in Windows 10 Support
    Asus QM1 infinite bootloop (how to stop it): Hello, I'm new to this forum so forgive me if I post my topic in the wrong category. I have problems with my Asus QM1 stick computer. After executing a W10 upgrade it is stuck in an infinite bootloop. Using the esc-button I get access to a screen showing 6 options (see pic...
  7. Infinite bootloop after Windows 10 Update

Infinite bootloop after Windows 10 Update: Hi, Please help me out with this. After a notification from Windows Update Manager, I selected 'Restart Now'. After it got switched off, it is in a constant bootloop. Here is what is happening: 1. Black screen 2. Alienware logo 3. A flash of a window (Seems like CMD)...
  8. Infinite bios bootloop after factory reset

Infinite bios bootloop after factory reset: I facotry reset my pc and throughout the rest it froze. I waited a couple of hours and i turned off my pc. I then turned on my pc and it would display a black screen show bios for a second and then not show anything on my moniter. It also turns of the connection from my...
  9. Infinite Bootloop after updating to Windows 10 v1809

Infinite Bootloop after updating to Windows 10 v1809: Hi, I recently updated my device to windows 10 v1809 using the windows 10 update assistant. The update was went and i had to restart to complete it. After sometime the computer went to a infinite bootloop where i can see the hp logo of my laptop and thats it! Nothing else,...
  10. Infinite Bootloop after updating to Windows 10 v1809

Infinite Bootloop after updating to Windows 10 v1809: Hi, I recently updated my device to windows 10 v1809 using the windows 10 update assistant. The update was went and i had to restart to complete it. After sometime the computer went to a infinite bootloop where i can see the hp logo of my laptop and thats it! Nothing else,...