Windows 10: Infinite bsod

Discus and support Infinite bsod in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So i have a aspire v5 that is probably running a i5 that is around 5200 and it runs windows 7 just fine. Then when i downlod windows ten it was fine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Drakeflaisg, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Infinite bsod

So i have a aspire v5 that is probably running a i5 that is around 5200 and it runs windows 7 just fine. Then when i downlod windows ten it was fine too. Later when i try to download some games it automaticially went into the bsod. Aftsr one bsod it went to the boot page and hen to a different bsod and reviles around “PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA” and “ .” It is infinite . I also try to hard reset it and oepn the boot menu but both wont work . The hard reset just didnt work like jothkng happened and when i try to open then boot menu it made the boot menu sound but didnt display the boot menu .plz help

:)

Drakeflaisg, Sep 8, 2018
  2. NUV
    Nuv Win User

ati2dvag infinite loop error

I have

Processor:
    • AMD Athlon 64X2 4400+ (Brisbane)
    • Core Volt:1.336 V
    MotherBoard:
    • Model- RS690-SB600
    • Chipset Ati
    Bios:
    • Pheonix Technologied Ltd.
    • Version 6.00PG
    Graphics card:http://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/bga3n/

I am getting a blue screen saying (as far as i can remember)

Code: The Problem seems to be caused by the following file: ati2dvag The device driver got stuck in an infinite loop[/quote] Any solution to this problem ?

3. Call fo Duty infinite war crashes

• Is this happening on a specific game only?
    as the title says, this happens on Call Of Duty Infinite War. This is the only game I have installed. It costed me 49.90 euro.

• What was the exact error message you have received?
    None. The game starts and then after 10 seconds quits. That's it.

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    None. I only checked the events. See replies above.

CiroFarinelli, Sep 8, 2018
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Infinite bsod

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

Thema:

Infinite bsod

1. Infinite bsod - Similar Threads - Infinite bsod

2. Infinite loading screen and restore/reset errors

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Infinite loading screen and restore/reset errors: Hello, I was wondering if someone had a fix for the infinite loading screen issue when I turn my pc on? I've tried starting in safe mode, resetting completely via the troubleshoot and in safe mode but even the reset is encountering an error and then continues to 'undo...
  3. DirectX encountered an unrecoverable error while playing Call of Duty Infinite Warfare

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX encountered an unrecoverable error while playing Call of Duty Infinite Warfare: HI I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF SOME ONE CAN HELP ME I DOWNLOAD CALL OF DUTY INFINITE WARFARE ON MY WINDOWS 10 64 BIT WHEN I WANT TO PLAY IT IT SAYS (DIRECTX ENCOUNTERED AN ONRECOVERABLE ERROR) I DOWNLOAD DIRECTX 12 AND INSTALL IT I RUN THE DXCPL AND WENT TO EDITE LIST AND ADD...
  4. Windows 10 Netflix app 'runtime broker' process causes infinite loading circle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Netflix app 'runtime broker' process causes infinite loading circle: Hi after using netflix app extensively without issue, I recently got a odd issue where none of the content would load/buffer and would get a infinite loading circle icon. After I searched I found only one mension of a workaround fix: Netflix fix video It basically shows...
  5. Windows 10 infinite installation loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 infinite installation loop: I recently had to re-install windows on my home-built gaming PC. I created a windows 10 media USB on a separate laptop and plugged it into my gaming PC and turned it on. I had to set the BIOS to read the USB first. I loaded Windows and got all the way to the part where...
  6. Unable to right click on desktop and end up with infinite spinning blue circle?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to right click on desktop and end up with infinite spinning blue circle?: Hi, I've tried to go back to a previous restore point but the error still occurs. I'm just trying to access the Nvidia Control Panel. Any solutions?...
  7. windows 10 1809 : Stuck at infinite loop on every restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 1809 : Stuck at infinite loop on every restart: Hello ! I've made a clean install of windows 10 1809 , and I've also installed all the other updates. But after 2-3 days , I have a strange problem. When I turn off / On my computer everything is ok. But if I restart the Pc , after the windows is loaded , at the middle of...
  8. Stuck at infinite loop on every restart

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck at infinite loop on every restart: Hello ! I've made a clean install of windows 10 1809 , and I've also installed all the other updates. But after 2-3 days , I have a strange problem. When I turn off / On my computer everything is ok. But if I restart the Pc , after the windows is loaded , at the middle of...
  9. [Help] Stuck in an infinite boot loop on my Aurora R7

[Help] Stuck in an infinite boot loop on my Aurora R7: I bought Alienware Aurora r7 less than a month ago so it’s basically new. I was playing Fortnite then suddenly my PC froze and i couldn’t do anything so I shut it down, then it got stuck in an infinite loop of a black screen and the main menu, keeps going on and on. I...
  10. Infinite BSOD Loop, Various Error Codes

Infinite BSOD Loop, Various Error Codes: I did a teardown of my Windows 10 machine to clean all the parts and do some cable management and when I reassembled and restarted I had some issues. It started with a corrupted RAM BSOD, so I cleaned the connector pins on the RAM sticks with alcohol. Then I couldn't get a...