Windows 10: Infinite bsod

Discus and support Infinite bsod in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So i have a aspire v5 that is probably running a i5 that is around 5200 and it runs windows 7 just fine. Then when i downlod windows ten it was fine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Drakeflaisg, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Drakeflaisg Win User

Infinite bsod

So i have a aspire v5 that is probably running a i5 that is around 5200 and it runs windows 7 just fine. Then when i downlod windows ten it was fine too. Later when i try to download some games it automaticially went into the bsod. Aftsr one bsod it went to the boot page and hen to a different bsod and reviles around “PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA” and “ .” It is infinite . I also try to hard reset it and oepn the boot menu but both wont work . The hard reset just didnt work like jothkng happened and when i try to open then boot menu it made the boot menu sound but didnt display the boot menu .plz help

:)

Drakeflaisg, Sep 8, 2018
  2. NUV
    Nuv Win User

ati2dvag infinite loop error

I have

Processor:
    • AMD Athlon 64X2 4400+ (Brisbane)
    • Core Volt:1.336 V
    MotherBoard:
    • Model- RS690-SB600
    • Chipset Ati
    Bios:
    • Pheonix Technologied Ltd.
    • Version 6.00PG
    Graphics card:http://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/bga3n/

I am getting a blue screen saying (as far as i can remember)

Code: The Problem seems to be caused by the following file: ati2dvag The device driver got stuck in an infinite loop[/quote] Any solution to this problem ?

3. CiroFarinelli Win User
    Call fo Duty infinite war crashes

• Is this happening on a specific game only?
    as the title says, this happens on Call Of Duty Infinite War. This is the only game I have installed. It costed me 49.90 euro.

• What was the exact error message you have received?
    None. The game starts and then after 10 seconds quits. That's it.

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    None. I only checked the events. See replies above.

CiroFarinelli, Sep 8, 2018
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Infinite bsod

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

Thema:

Infinite bsod

1. Infinite bsod - Similar Threads - Infinite bsod

2. Microsoft Surface Pro Windows 10 update in infinite loop of reboots trying to restore...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Surface Pro Windows 10 update in infinite loop of reboots trying to restore...: I have an original Microsoft Surface Pro. Today, Windows 10 asked me to apply an update. I followed the instructions and let it reboot to start the update. When I came back on the screen was the message "Restoring your previous version of Windows..." with the circling five...
  3. Infinite loading screen & automatic repair doesn't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite loading screen & automatic repair doesn't work: Hello, starting today, my computer started acting funny, I tried to launch Google chrome and it wouldn't open, so I tried restarting it and it got stuck .So I waited for five minutes and it was still stuck, I held the power button and it wouldn't turn off, so I had unplugged...
  4. Windows 10 infinitely loop

Windows 10 infinitely loop: My lil bro mistakenly switched Off the UPS while CPU was shutting down.The monitor goes to offline but cpu was still shutting down but my bro switched of ups. After that Inf loading circle. I tried to boot from Usb drive but that also stuck at Loading operating system _ ....
  5. At Version 1511, How to pass up Infinite Updates & Get Latest V?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    At Version 1511, How to pass up Infinite Updates & Get Latest V?: Just got internet service (for the poor) on laptop I've had 2 years. My version is 1511, so Windows Update is inundating me with endless updates - still at 1511! Not only is my internet slow, but I'm only allowed up to 150G a month. Please tell me how to STOP the updates &...
  6. Infinite download Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite download Forza Horizon 4: I am trying to download Forza Horizon 4. Once I reached the 64go mark but it kept downloading more and more, reaching 69go. I then stopped the download. After one night I re-tried. Reached 51go but now the progress bar is back to zero, despite the client saying I still...
  7. Infinite Bootloop after updating to Windows 10 v1809

Infinite Bootloop after updating to Windows 10 v1809: Hi, I recently updated my device to windows 10 v1809 using the windows 10 update assistant. The update was went and i had to restart to complete it. After sometime the computer went to a infinite bootloop where i can see the hp logo of my laptop and thats it! Nothing else,...
  8. Infinite download Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite download Forza Horizon 4: I am trying to download Forza Horizon 4. Once I reached the 64go mark but it kept downloading more and more, reaching 69go. I then stopped the download. After one night I re-tried. Reached 51go but now the progress bar is back to zero, despite the client saying I still...
  9. Infinite Bootloop after updating to Windows 10 v1809

Infinite Bootloop after updating to Windows 10 v1809: Hi, I recently updated my device to windows 10 v1809 using the windows 10 update assistant. The update was went and i had to restart to complete it. After sometime the computer went to a infinite bootloop where i can see the hp logo of my laptop and thats it! Nothing else,...
  10. Infinite BSOD Loop, Various Error Codes

Infinite BSOD Loop, Various Error Codes: I did a teardown of my Windows 10 machine to clean all the parts and do some cable management and when I reassembled and restarted I had some issues. It started with a corrupted RAM BSOD, so I cleaned the connector pins on the RAM sticks with alcohol. Then I couldn't get a...