Windows 10: Infinite hi there screen need help

Discus and support Infinite hi there screen need help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've reset my laptop and I'm currently stuck on the hi there screen, I jit next and it says that the reason it has rebooted is connection issues, at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AllenBenton1, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Infinite hi there screen need help

I've reset my laptop and I'm currently stuck on the hi there screen, I jit next and it says that the reason it has rebooted is connection issues, at first it asked for the wifi password, I entered it and it went about its business. Then it brought me back to the hi there screen, if tried shutting it down. Going through boot options I even tried plugging the RJ 45 cable into it and it still did want to get past the screen any help?

:)

AllenBenton1, Jun 1, 2019
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jun 1, 2019
  3. NUV
    Nuv Win User
    ati2dvag infinite loop error

I have

Processor:
    • AMD Athlon 64X2 4400+ (Brisbane)
    • Core Volt:1.336 V
    MotherBoard:
    • Model- RS690-SB600
    • Chipset Ati
    Bios:
    • Pheonix Technologied Ltd.
    • Version 6.00PG
    Graphics card:TechPowerUp

I am getting a blue screen saying (as far as i can remember)

Code: The Problem seems to be caused by the following file: ati2dvag The device driver got stuck in an infinite loop[/quote] Any solution to this problem ?

4. Sasqui Win User

Infinite hi there screen need help

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

Infinite hi there screen need help

1. Infinite hi there screen need help - Similar Threads - Infinite screen need

2. Hi i need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi i need help: So im just trying to reinstall windows 10 and when i change the boot option to the reinstall it just has those dots that are loading , they get stuck and then my pc just restarts. if i try to go back to boot back to my old windows it just says that its going to do an...
  3. Hi I need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I need help: Hello guys I need help on my Store which is went not working at all when I perform system restore on my system. The system has a technical issue so luckily I have made a restore point were I can go back anytime I made changes. However today I think I made my MS Store not...
  4. Hi I need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi I need help: Hello guys I need help on my Store which is went not working at all when I perform system restore on my system. The system has a technical issue so luckily I have made a restore point were I can go back anytime I made changes. However today I think I made my MS Store not...
  5. Hi I need help

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  6. Hi I need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi I need help: My Windows 10 21H1 that I purchased from a friend got an update that it is not installing at all. It will restart and says undoing changes. I dont know if there is a fix for this since this is the first time I encounter issues in a computer. I need to know if there is a fix...
  7. hi i need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    hi i need help: [IMG] is there a way to turn it to the other side so that the Windowss button is on the other side ??? https://preview.redd.it/sk3tocvjjzp61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=d70d7faf45ae9d56d45ce132bba064a64fcdc728 submitted by /u/nadav12353 [link] [comments]...
  8. Hi I need help

Hi I need help: Hi,I just logged in the family computer that I own (but I share with my family) and cause of that I own the only administrator acc,but today,just a week since I last used the computer I turn it on and I don´t see my acc and I think that maybe is an error cause windows is...
  9. “Hi there” infinite bootloop.

“Hi there” infinite bootloop.: I recently reset my pc (cleaned all of the files) and now when I boot up my pc, it’s stuck on the “Hi there” screen and when I hit next, it’ll restart. I can’t seem to find anything that helps me. submitted by /u/BeingUniqueIsHard0-0 [link] [comments]...
  10. Hi I need help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hi I need help: I had a problem and nothing was working so I decided to do a clean install of windows because I had upgraded from 7 to 10 now since I did a fresh install it wont activate. 38722