Windows 10: Infinite Load Screen After Hardware Change

Discus and support Infinite Load Screen After Hardware Change in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi all i just added a ryzen 3600 to my msi b350 gaming plus as well as putting in some 2x8gb ddr4 3600 ram. The bios is recognizing all of the parts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SeanDick, Apr 17, 2020.

1. SeanDick Win User

Infinite Load Screen After Hardware Change

Hi all i just added a ryzen 3600 to my msi b350 gaming plus as well as putting in some 2x8gb ddr4 3600 ram. The bios is recognizing all of the parts correctly but when i boot from my ssd where windows os is installed it gets stuck in an infinite bios splash screen. Any help would be appreciated!

I have tried reinstalling windows via usb but it could not detect parttion

Additionally the pc will not even let me reset.

:)

SeanDick, Apr 17, 2020
  2. JCGJCG Win User

Windows 10 Infinite Loading Screen

Were you able to solve the problem? My PC started doing the very same thing since yesterday... Getting infinite loading with the colored screen and the spinning circles...

JCGJCG, Apr 17, 2020
  3. Lock Screen cannot be changed (infinite load), Win10

After attempting to change the lock-screen to a slide-show or an image, it starts loading but it never ends. The only working images are the default ones.

• I tried several file formats (.png .jpg .jpeg .bmp .gif .webp) with various qualities, resolutions and file-sizes but none work.
    • I had several (4) accounts on my PC before this issue, lock-screen cannot be changed on any of them - one of the accounts had a custom lockscreen and it's still there and working. Attempting to change it will make an infinite load and the image cannot
      be changed back, must choose a default one (my main account). Any new accounts also have the issue.
    • My Windows version is '1709', according to 'winver'. Home version - just sayng that I cannot access the gpedit.
    • Just in case this information is useful, my computer did not upgrade from Win7 or Win8 (or Win8.1) to Win10, I bought this computer a year ago with Win10.

I tried:

• Command 'DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth'.
    • Command 'chkdsk.exe /f /r'.
    • Removing 'settings.dat' in folder '\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy\Settings'.
    • Removing all entries from Registry Editor: 'Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Lock Screen'.
    • Creating registry strings: 'LockAppAumId' (value: Microsoft.LockApp_cw5n1h2txyewy!WindowsDefaultLockScreen) & 'TileMigrated' (value: 1)
    • Removing 'C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\SystemData' folder
    • Disabling all apps on lock screen, also disabling the fun facts, tips and tricks.
    • Creating 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Personalization' in Registry Editor (folder did not exist before), than creating 'LockScreenImage' string value (value (this is path to the lockscreen I want): C:\#REDIRECTORY\lockscreen.jpg).
      Later I also created a DWORD value called 'NoLockScreen' with value 0.

I found these potential solutions on various websites, none worked for me.

Please help. Thanks in advance.

NicoFilippo, Apr 17, 2020
  4. YeetusA Win User

Infinite black loading screen (cursor loading symbol too) and cannot even reach the login part of booting

It still goes to the same black screen with the loading cursor and appears to be infinitely loading

YeetusA, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Infinite Load Screen After Hardware Change - Similar Threads - Infinite Load Screen

2. Infinite loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Infinite loading screen: The only thing I did was update my computer than after typing in my passcode to my computer I get stuck on a infinite loading screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infinite-loading-screen/fb5519d0-0372-4e0c-86a2-c4c0f44b9886
  3. Infinite loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite loading screen: The only thing I did was update my computer than after typing in my passcode to my computer I get stuck on a infinite loading screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infinite-loading-screen/fb5519d0-0372-4e0c-86a2-c4c0f44b9886
  4. Infinite loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite loading screen: So I turned my pc off then turned it back on and not it’s a infinite loading screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infinite-loading-screen/f156ec8c-f3f9-4ed1-a3dc-c791342ef1dc
  5. Infinite loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite loading screen: So I turned my pc off then turned it back on and not it’s a infinite loading screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infinite-loading-screen/f156ec8c-f3f9-4ed1-a3dc-c791342ef1dc
  6. Infinite loading screen

7. Laptop stuck on loading screen. Infinite loading.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck on loading screen. Infinite loading.: I am on Windows 11. My laptop is stuck on the startup loading screen. It's an infinite loading screen and can't get past that. I tried force restarting several times and When "Automatic System Repair" comes up, it loads for few min and a BSOD shows up with Error code - DRIVER...
  8. Laptop stuck on loading screen. Infinite loading.

Laptop stuck on loading screen. Infinite loading.: I am on Windows 11. My laptop is stuck on the startup loading screen. It's an infinite loading screen and can't get past that. I tried force restarting several times and When "Automatic System Repair" comes up, it loads for few min and a BSOD shows up with Error code - DRIVER...
  9. Infinite loading boot screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite loading boot screen: So I own a low end HP laptop with windows 10 home. 2 days ago I lent my friend my laptop just to play some games on it, and right after she launched the game on steam, everything froze except for the cursor, I took the battery out and put it back in, then turnt it back on....
  10. Infinite Loading Lock Srceen Change

in Windows 10 Customization
    Infinite Loading Lock Srceen Change: So i was thinking of changing my lock screen since i was board with my current then this happened [ATTACH] It just keeps loading and i don't know what to do... please help.....