Windows 10: Infinite loading boot screen

Discus and support Infinite loading boot screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I own a low end HP laptop with windows 10 home. 2 days ago I lent my friend my laptop just to play some games on it, and right after she launched... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DudeHasIssuesWithLaptop, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Infinite loading boot screen

So I own a low end HP laptop with windows 10 home. 2 days ago I lent my friend my laptop just to play some games on it, and right after she launched the game on steam, everything froze except for the cursor, I took the battery out and put it back in, then turnt it back on. The boot screen was loading for around 10 minutes when I decided to try reboot it into safe mode. When I did that the screen said "Preparing Automatic repair" and started loading for a long time. I know what to do anymore.

Here are my specs:

AMD A8 apu 7410 with AMD Radeon R5 graphics.

:)

DudeHasIssuesWithLaptop, Aug 29, 2019
  2. YeetusA Win User

Infinite black loading screen (cursor loading symbol too) and cannot even reach the login part of booting

It still goes to the same black screen with the loading cursor and appears to be infinitely loading

YeetusA, Aug 29, 2019
  3. Infinite Load Screen

Recently I have purchased an acer laptop and after three months it’s suddenly crashed, I have tried to boot it up and either i get an infinite loading screen upon startup or i get a preparing automatic repair and then contiues in an endless loop, a week
    ago I tried to use a usb startup and it sent me into another boot loop. Is there any way to solve this problem? Is this a problem with Windows 10?

Superknight, Aug 29, 2019
  4. Infinite loading boot screen

Windows 10 infinite loading

Hi Justin,

For us to isolate this infinite loading issue on your Windows 10 PC, we suggest performing a

clean boot
    . Please follow the troubleshooting steps provided for Windows 10. Once the cause has been determined, proceed with the

System File Checker
    tool to look into the corrupted system files.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

Infinite loading boot screen

1. Infinite loading boot screen - Similar Threads - Infinite loading boot

2. Infinite loading to websites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Infinite loading to websites: Browsers not working, infinately loading websites, with any websites (well internet explorer won't open anyways so i'm not counting that) minecraft won't open, was saying I hadn't activated windows but that's gone (after i unplugged and replugged the computer) all other...
  3. Infinite loading screen and restore/reset errors

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Infinite loading screen and restore/reset errors: Hello, I was wondering if someone had a fix for the infinite loading screen issue when I turn my pc on? I've tried starting in safe mode, resetting completely via the troubleshoot and in safe mode but even the reset is encountering an error and then continues to 'undo...
  4. Infinite data sync or loading infinite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite data sync or loading infinite: Hello, When i launch Forza Horizon 4, i'm blocked to main menu. Data sync is infinite or the loading is infinite too... Please How can i unlock that ? It's Forza Hoziron 4 Standard PC buy from microsoft store....
  5. Infinite loading screen & automatic repair doesn't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite loading screen & automatic repair doesn't work: Hello, starting today, my computer started acting funny, I tried to launch Google chrome and it wouldn't open, so I tried restarting it and it got stuck .So I waited for five minutes and it was still stuck, I held the power button and it wouldn't turn off, so I had unplugged...
  6. Black infinite loading screen with cursor loading symbol before an intended login screen...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black infinite loading screen with cursor loading symbol before an intended login screen...: Note: tried to do what someone recommended in previous posts on command prompt but nothing came of it Basically I started getting this problem two days ago. Every time I started up my pc, it would boot normally until it a black screen with an infinite loading cursor symbol...
  7. Windows 10 infinite black loading screen with mouse

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 infinite black loading screen with mouse: Hello, I have a Dell laptop that was working perfectly fine until it reached 0 percent, I took out the battery and put the battery back in, then when I got home I plugged it in, held the power button until the keyboard lit up. And then it did the normal dell loading thing,...
  8. Windows 10 Infinite Loading/Updating Upon Boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Infinite Loading/Updating Upon Boot: Whenever I turn my computer on I am greeted with my motherboard screen and then white spinning dots on a blue screen, and my screen flicks black every minute or so. There is nothing else I can do. I contacted Windows support and they said my system was updating and it should...
  9. Infinite loading on desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Infinite loading on desktop: Computer will boot and when I move the cursor down onto the taskbar it will infinitely spin, this happens only after Win 10 updates and requires the computer to be reset. This is turning into a very taxing task to keep my computers up and running within my organization....
  10. Windows 10 Infinite Loading Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Infinite Loading Screen: When I boot up windows 10 it goes into a loading screen with a purple (my accent color) background and loads forever. This was completely random after a normal restart, it had worked fine up till now. I made a windows 10 installation disk to acess repair options. Tried...