Windows 10: Infinite loading boot screen

Discus and support Infinite loading boot screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I own a low end HP laptop with windows 10 home. 2 days ago I lent my friend my laptop just to play some games on it, and right after she launched... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DudeHasIssuesWithLaptop, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Infinite loading boot screen

So I own a low end HP laptop with windows 10 home. 2 days ago I lent my friend my laptop just to play some games on it, and right after she launched the game on steam, everything froze except for the cursor, I took the battery out and put it back in, then turnt it back on. The boot screen was loading for around 10 minutes when I decided to try reboot it into safe mode. When I did that the screen said "Preparing Automatic repair" and started loading for a long time. I know what to do anymore.

Here are my specs:

AMD A8 apu 7410 with AMD Radeon R5 graphics.

:)

DudeHasIssuesWithLaptop, Aug 29, 2019
  2. YeetusA Win User

Infinite black loading screen (cursor loading symbol too) and cannot even reach the login part of booting

It still goes to the same black screen with the loading cursor and appears to be infinitely loading

YeetusA, Aug 29, 2019
  3. Infinite Load Screen

Recently I have purchased an acer laptop and after three months it’s suddenly crashed, I have tried to boot it up and either i get an infinite loading screen upon startup or i get a preparing automatic repair and then contiues in an endless loop, a week
    ago I tried to use a usb startup and it sent me into another boot loop. Is there any way to solve this problem? Is this a problem with Windows 10?

Superknight, Aug 29, 2019
  4. Infinite loading boot screen

Windows 10 infinite loading

Hi Justin,

For us to isolate this infinite loading issue on your Windows 10 PC, we suggest performing a

clean boot
    . Please follow the troubleshooting steps provided for Windows 10. Once the cause has been determined, proceed with the

System File Checker
    tool to look into the corrupted system files.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

Infinite loading boot screen

1. Infinite loading boot screen - Similar Threads - Infinite loading boot

2. Infinite loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Infinite loading screen: The only thing I did was update my computer than after typing in my passcode to my computer I get stuck on a infinite loading screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infinite-loading-screen/fb5519d0-0372-4e0c-86a2-c4c0f44b9886
  3. Infinite loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite loading screen: The only thing I did was update my computer than after typing in my passcode to my computer I get stuck on a infinite loading screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infinite-loading-screen/fb5519d0-0372-4e0c-86a2-c4c0f44b9886
  4. Computer won't boot, stuck on infinite loading screen.

Computer won't boot, stuck on infinite loading screen.: Hello. I need some help, my PC won't boot and I'm desperate. I have tried all the methods I could find in Google, and mostly in this forum, but none works.Some days ago computer was working fine as usual, I had to reboot cause an USB device was acting weirdly track-ir camera....
  5. Computer won't boot, stuck on infinite loading screen.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer won't boot, stuck on infinite loading screen.: Hello. I need some help, my PC won't boot and I'm desperate. I have tried all the methods I could find in Google, and mostly in this forum, but none works.Some days ago computer was working fine as usual, I had to reboot cause an USB device was acting weirdly track-ir camera....
  6. Computer won't boot, stuck on infinite loading screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Infinite loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite loading screen: So I turned my pc off then turned it back on and not it’s a infinite loading screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infinite-loading-screen/f156ec8c-f3f9-4ed1-a3dc-c791342ef1dc
  8. Infinite loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite loading screen: So I turned my pc off then turned it back on and not it’s a infinite loading screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infinite-loading-screen/f156ec8c-f3f9-4ed1-a3dc-c791342ef1dc
  9. Infinite loading screen

10. Laptop stuck on loading screen. Infinite loading.

Laptop stuck on loading screen. Infinite loading.: I am on Windows 11. My laptop is stuck on the startup loading screen. It's an infinite loading screen and can't get past that. I tried force restarting several times and When "Automatic System Repair" comes up, it loads for few min and a BSOD shows up with Error code - DRIVER...