Windows 10: Infinite Loading Loop and Black Screen after "Preparing Automatic Repair"

Discus and support Infinite Loading Loop and Black Screen after "Preparing Automatic Repair" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey, so my Lenovo Z50-75 whenever I boot it up it will load the circles with spinning dots but the thing is it doesn't stop. When i power it off and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Formatta, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Formatta Win User

Infinite Loading Loop and Black Screen after "Preparing Automatic Repair"

Hey, so my Lenovo Z50-75 whenever I boot it up it will load the circles with spinning dots but the thing is it doesn't stop. When i power it off and turn it back on it then turns towards the "Preparing Automatic Repair" and goes to a black screen.

I have not been able to use it for a while now and I would like to know if this can be fixed. There is a novo button incase that will be any help. As far as I know the automatic repair enviorment is the only fix for infinite loops but I can't access it as it's just a black screen.

:)

Formatta, Sep 27, 2019
  2. abapsmoke Win User

Black screen after ‘preparing automatic repair.’

Thank you very much for the reply. Unfortunately, I don’t know if it’s my doing something wrong, but I’ll do the steps to boot up the ASO menu and it won’t appear. I’ll reboot three times and leave it to load at the third, but it will do the same as before except for one thing- load for a while, then seemingly reboot on its own quickly (which it didn’t do before the ASO reboots), before going directly into ‘preparing automatic repair’ followed by the black screen shortly after. Same as before, leaving the black screen alone won’t do anything.

abapsmoke, Sep 27, 2019
  3. philc43 Win User
    HAL_INITIALIZATION_FAILED and Preparing Automatic Repair loop

Hello Les,

Have you checked other threads on these forums to see if there are any suggestions you can try.

Here's one to try: Windows 10 preparing automatic repair loop

philc43, Sep 27, 2019
  4. Infinite Loading Loop and Black Screen after "Preparing Automatic Repair"

Infinite Boot Loop/Automatic Repair Black Screen

I see the manufacturers logo, loading dots then it either shuts off and cuts back on.

Then will eventually say "Preparing Automatic Repairs" then just stay "stuck" at a black screen

NotTechSavy093, Sep 27, 2019
Thema:

Infinite Loading Loop and Black Screen after "Preparing Automatic Repair"

1. Infinite Loading Loop and Black Screen after "Preparing Automatic Repair" - Similar Threads - Infinite Loading Loop

2. Black screen after ' preparing automatic repair '

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after ' preparing automatic repair ': Please help me, i was using my pc normally and a pop up came from 'sequrity and maintenance' like, 'reboot to start repairing disk'...I don't know, I don't remember that.But after i clicked on restart restarting screen was showing for like 10 minutes, so I pressed the power...
  3. Black screen after ' preparing automatic repair '

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen after ' preparing automatic repair ': Please help me, i was using my pc normally and a pop up came from 'sequrity and maintenance' like, 'reboot to start repairing disk'...I don't know, I don't remember that.But after i clicked on restart restarting screen was showing for like 10 minutes, so I pressed the power...
  4. Black screen after ' preparing automatic repair '

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Black screen after preparing automatic repair

Black screen after preparing automatic repair: Yesterday while i was using my laptop, it suddeny freezes and it goes into a bluescreen with a stopcode. I turned off the laptop with a long press, after that i opened it up again and it shows the manufacturer' name and circling dots and a preparing automatic update. After a...
  6. Infinite Boot Loop/Automatic Repair Black Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Infinite Boot Loop/Automatic Repair Black Screen: I'm having some issues accessing the Advanced Start up menu, or Windows Recovery Enviroment. I can't get past the initial boot up an either restarts, or gets stuck on a black screen. So the other methods of getting to the Advanced menu, or Windows RE, besides the shutting...
  7. Infinite loop of "Preparing Automatic repair"

Infinite loop of "Preparing Automatic repair": Hey so some stupid thing happened. I turned off my computer two days ago and when I went to it back on my computer would load and then go into "preparing automatic repair". After that it would continue into a black screen for the next hour and then eventually blue screen and...
  8. black screen 'preparing automatic repair' stuck in loop

black screen 'preparing automatic repair' stuck in loop: The machine has been in this loop all morning a blue screen comes up and states: go to www.windows.com/stopcode provide stop code: DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG any solutions out there? Thanks...
  9. Black screen after ‘preparing automatic repair.’

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Black screen after ‘preparing automatic repair.’: Hey. Yesterday my HP laptop finished updating to what I assume is the latest Windows 10 version. Everything was fine for a few hours until I shifted the pc and accidentally pulled the battery out, so it shut down suddenly. My laptop has a black ‘bar’ just below the screen...
  10. "Preparing Automatic Repair" infinite loop

"Preparing Automatic Repair" infinite loop: Hi all, I fresh installed Windows 10x64 in my new laptop. It was working flawlessly. The main drive is a Samsung EVO 960 Nvme. All I did was temporarily replace it with another SSD (I had to test it), and then reinstalled the EVO. Upon reinstalling it each time I power the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows went black screen after prepairing repair