Windows 10: Infinite loading on start up

Discus and support Infinite loading on start up in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday, my comp was lagging a lot so I restarted my pc. After I restarted my pc I was stuck in the loading I tried shutting it down and start it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by 1P35.cls, Feb 1, 2022.

1. 1P35.cls Win User

Infinite loading on start up

Yesterday, my comp was lagging a lot so I restarted my pc. After I restarted my pc I was stuck in the loading I tried shutting it down and start it again by using the power button but it didn’t work . So can anyone help me pls

:)

1P35.cls, Feb 1, 2022

2. Windows 10 infinite loading

Hey Vanessa, thanks for the reply. On my pc, because of the loading problem, I can't find a way to log in to the administrative account, and I can't access my start button.

JustinFaulkner5, Feb 1, 2022
  3. Windows 10 infinite loading

Hi Justin,

For us to isolate this infinite loading issue on your Windows 10 PC, we suggest performing a

clean boot
    . Please follow the troubleshooting steps provided for Windows 10. Once the cause has been determined, proceed with the

System File Checker
    tool to look into the corrupted system files.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Feb 1, 2022
  4. stheoz77 Win User

Infinite data sync or loading infinite

Hello,

When i launch Forza Horizon 4, i'm blocked to main menu. Data sync is infinite or the loading is infinite too...

Please How can i unlock that ? It's Forza Hoziron 4 Standard PC buy from microsoft store.

stheoz77, Feb 1, 2022
Thema:

1. Infinite loading on start up - Similar Threads - Infinite loading start

2. Infinite loading on start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite loading on start up: Yesterday, my comp was lagging a lot so I restarted my pc. After I restarted my pc I was stuck in the loading I tried shutting it down and start it again by using the power button but it didn’t work . So can anyone help me pls...
  3. infinite loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    infinite loading: when I click on a file on the desktop or on windows explorer it continues loading and to solve this I have to open task manager, look for windows explorer and end activity. the fact is that, if i doble click on desktop, It opens the file, but if I click once it loads forever....
  4. infinite loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    infinite loading: when I click on a file on the desktop or on windows explorer it continues loading and to solve this I have to open task manager, look for windows explorer and end activity. the fact is that, if i doble click on desktop, It opens the file, but if I click once it loads forever....
  5. infinite loading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Infinite loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite loading: I am using a windows 10 PC and I was just watching some videos on it when the sound glitched out and i had to restart the PC. After restarting upon opening it said “scanning disk drive for bugs” or something else in that nature. It is now in an infinite loop where it loads...
  7. Infinite Loading

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Infinite Loading: When I reboot my PC, I always get a black screen loading with a cursor. I am using my switch rn, it's a insider build may 2004. System restoring does not help. Can you help? Note: It only happens when I reboot. System restore lets me in once....
  8. Forza 7 stuck on infinite loading on game start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza 7 stuck on infinite loading on game start up: I’ve just purchased forza 7 and cant even play the due to it being stuck on the loading screen just after the opening video. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-7-stuck-on-infinite-loading-on-game-start-up/b28d4329-e1d0-42ef-b4cb-2b17b16424fd
  9. Black screens and infinite loading whenever I try to start up

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screens and infinite loading whenever I try to start up: Hi, Earlier today, after turning on my PC, it got stuck on the spinning dots boot page for over 30 minutes. I tried restarting it and it had no effect. I then tried going into "Automatic Repair", but once it loads into this, I just get a black screen. I then tried to use a...
  10. Infinite Start up problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Infinite Start up problem: Hi, so last night I used my computer for about 4 hrs, and it did just fine. This morning I turn it on, and it is incredibly slow starting up. It would load the screen to type my password, but wouldn't even let me type for about 10 mins. Eventually I got in, but it was just so...