Windows 10: Infinite loading screen & automatic repair doesn't work

Discus and support Infinite loading screen & automatic repair doesn't work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, starting today, my computer started acting funny, I tried to launch Google chrome and it wouldn't open, so I tried restarting it and it got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kragosh, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Kragosh Win User

Infinite loading screen & automatic repair doesn't work

Hello, starting today, my computer started acting funny, I tried to launch Google chrome and it wouldn't open, so I tried restarting it and it got stuck .So I waited for five minutes and it was still stuck, I held the power button and it wouldn't turn off, so I had unplugged it and tried to turn it back on ,then I had the dots circling at the bottom for about 15 minutes, I was told to start the auto repair and I did, but it said "Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC". So I tried to use the keyboard to hit advanced options ,but it wouldn't work. The keyboard doesnt work on that or boot device menu.

Thank you for any help you give.

:)

Kragosh, Nov 16, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Nov 16, 2018
  3. Infinite Load Screen

Recently I have purchased an acer laptop and after three months it’s suddenly crashed, I have tried to boot it up and either i get an infinite loading screen upon startup or i get a preparing automatic repair and then contiues in an endless loop, a week
    ago I tried to use a usb startup and it sent me into another boot loop. Is there any way to solve this problem? Is this a problem with Windows 10?

Superknight, Nov 16, 2018
  4. Rockman. Win User

internet explorer doesn´t load any page

I tryed all 3 methods but got no success.

The funny thing is that IE is working fine on a new created test account (like method 3 suggests) but after this I switch back to my account and confirm IE is useless.

In sum IE not working on my account which is the admin one, but it is working on other accounts I create.

Doesn´t make sense to me...

Rockman., Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

1. Infinite loading screen & automatic repair doesn't work - Similar Threads - Infinite loading screen

2. Infinite loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Infinite loading screen: The only thing I did was update my computer than after typing in my passcode to my computer I get stuck on a infinite loading screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infinite-loading-screen/fb5519d0-0372-4e0c-86a2-c4c0f44b9886
  3. Infinite loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite loading screen: The only thing I did was update my computer than after typing in my passcode to my computer I get stuck on a infinite loading screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infinite-loading-screen/fb5519d0-0372-4e0c-86a2-c4c0f44b9886
  4. Infinite loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Infinite loading screen: So I turned my pc off then turned it back on and not it’s a infinite loading screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infinite-loading-screen/f156ec8c-f3f9-4ed1-a3dc-c791342ef1dc
  5. automatic repair doesn't load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    automatic repair doesn't load: I have been trying to boot my pc but windows doesnt load. I get a please wait blue screen then an error. I scanned the QR code but then it prompts me to do they automatic repair. After doing the steps of powering off three times I still have no auto matic repair. I tried to...
  6. Windows 10 stuck on infinite loading screen, tried doing Preparing automatic Repair screen...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 stuck on infinite loading screen, tried doing Preparing automatic Repair screen...: Hello, I suddenly have a problem. I turned on my MSI GE72 Apache pro. After booting i turned started opening some applications. Suddenly my applications did not respond and the whole screen froze. So I turned off my laptop and turned it back on to see if it fixed it. When I...
  7. Automatic repair doesn't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Automatic repair doesn't work: I started my laptop and it showed automatic repair fixing C: it . I already tried turning it off, and removed the battery but both didn't work Please help I need my laptop very soon. submitted by /u/beastpie [link] [comments]...
  8. Infinite Loading Loop and Black Screen after "Preparing Automatic Repair"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite Loading Loop and Black Screen after "Preparing Automatic Repair": Hey, so my Lenovo Z50-75 whenever I boot it up it will load the circles with spinning dots but the thing is it doesn't stop. When i power it off and turn it back on it then turns towards the "Preparing Automatic Repair" and goes to a black screen. I have not been able to...
  9. Infinite Boot Loop/Automatic Repair Black Screen

Infinite Boot Loop/Automatic Repair Black Screen: I'm having some issues accessing the Advanced Start up menu, or Windows Recovery Enviroment. I can't get past the initial boot up an either restarts, or gets stuck on a black screen. So the other methods of getting to the Advanced menu, or Windows RE, besides the shutting...
  10. Infinite automatic repair loop

Infinite automatic repair loop: I got the error critical process died after I turned on my windows 10 pc after only two days. I have not recently installed anything new nor updated my windows voluntarily. I have looked through the forums for a few hours now and tried everything that was said to work but had...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my dosent acess auto repair after 3 crashes