Windows 10: Infinite Loading screen on Windows Startup

Discus and support Infinite Loading screen on Windows Startup in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've been having this problem for quite some time now. After I upgraded my PC, new motherboard and cpu I began experiencing this issue where Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by alexn310, Dec 23, 2020.

1. alexn310 Win User

Infinite Loading screen on Windows Startup

I've been having this problem for quite some time now. After I upgraded my PC, new motherboard and cpu I began experiencing this issue where Windows 10 is stuck loading on bootup with no end in sight. After I let it load for a few hours, I got a Bluescreen saying "Driver Power State Failure"
    Now, I know that this is most likely a driver problem. As I can get Windows 10 to load normally If I unplug every device connected via usb Keyboard, Mouse Wifi Dongle. I have tried reinstalling the drivers for these devices but the issue still persists.
    If anyone could tell me why this is happening that'd be great!

My Specs:

Ryzen 5 3600 CPU
    GTX 1050TI GPU
    16GB DDR4 RAM
    ASUS B450M Steel Legend Motherboard

:)

alexn310, Dec 23, 2020

2. Infinite Load Screen

Recently I have purchased an acer laptop and after three months it’s suddenly crashed, I have tried to boot it up and either i get an infinite loading screen upon startup or i get a preparing automatic repair and then contiues in an endless loop, a week
    ago I tried to use a usb startup and it sent me into another boot loop. Is there any way to solve this problem? Is this a problem with Windows 10?

Superknight, Dec 23, 2020
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Dec 23, 2020
  4. JCGJCG Win User

Windows 10 Infinite Loading Screen

Were you able to solve the problem? My PC started doing the very same thing since yesterday... Getting infinite loading with the colored screen and the spinning circles...

JCGJCG, Dec 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Infinite Loading screen on Windows Startup - Similar Threads - Infinite Loading screen

2. Infinite loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Infinite loading screen: The only thing I did was update my computer than after typing in my passcode to my computer I get stuck on a infinite loading screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infinite-loading-screen/fb5519d0-0372-4e0c-86a2-c4c0f44b9886
  3. Infinite loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite loading screen: The only thing I did was update my computer than after typing in my passcode to my computer I get stuck on a infinite loading screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infinite-loading-screen/fb5519d0-0372-4e0c-86a2-c4c0f44b9886
  4. Infinite loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite loading screen: So I turned my pc off then turned it back on and not it’s a infinite loading screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infinite-loading-screen/f156ec8c-f3f9-4ed1-a3dc-c791342ef1dc
  5. Infinite loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite loading screen: So I turned my pc off then turned it back on and not it’s a infinite loading screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infinite-loading-screen/f156ec8c-f3f9-4ed1-a3dc-c791342ef1dc
  6. Infinite loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Infinite Loop Loading Loop screen - Windows 10 startup issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Infinite Loop Loading Loop screen - Windows 10 startup issue: Hello there Microsoft, So earlier this evening my day was as usual, when all of the sudden my computer froze. My mouse was working fine, and I even tried to CTRL+ALT+DEL but that did not do anything. Then I went for a very dumb approach; I held the power button for 5...
  8. Infinite loading boot screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite loading boot screen: So I own a low end HP laptop with windows 10 home. 2 days ago I lent my friend my laptop just to play some games on it, and right after she launched the game on steam, everything froze except for the cursor, I took the battery out and put it back in, then turnt it back on....
  9. Windows 10 Infinite Loading Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Infinite Loading Screen: When I boot up windows 10 it goes into a loading screen with a purple (my accent color) background and loads forever. This was completely random after a normal restart, it had worked fine up till now. I made a windows 10 installation disk to acess repair options. Tried...
  10. Windows 10 infinite loading at startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 infinite loading at startup: Hi Everybody, when I want to start up my laptop, it just stays at the loading screen with a monocolor background with the windows loading circle. I tried everything I could think of: I ran chkdsks, which found nothing, I tried startup repair, whose "attempting repairs" never...