Windows 10: Infinite loading to websites

Discus and support Infinite loading to websites in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Browsers not working, infinately loading websites, with any websites (well internet explorer won't open anyways so i'm not counting that) minecraft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AllAwesome497, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Infinite loading to websites

Browsers not working, infinately loading websites, with any websites (well internet explorer won't open anyways so i'm not counting that) minecraft won't open, was saying I hadn't activated windows but that's gone (after i unplugged and replugged the computer) all other internet stuff works just fine, in fact i have an app that connects directly to a website and it works just fine, and from that website i can view other sites (if i open them in the website). I've tried resetting dns, network reset, and a few other similar steps. (including reboot ofc)

:)

AllAwesome497, Apr 5, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite loading

Hi Justin,

For us to isolate this infinite loading issue on your Windows 10 PC, we suggest performing a

clean boot
    . Please follow the troubleshooting steps provided for Windows 10. Once the cause has been determined, proceed with the

System File Checker
    tool to look into the corrupted system files.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Apr 5, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite loading

Hey Vanessa, thanks for the reply. On my pc, because of the loading problem, I can't find a way to log in to the administrative account, and I can't access my start button.

JustinFaulkner5, Apr 5, 2019
  4. stheoz77 Win User

Infinite loading to websites

Infinite data sync or loading infinite

Hello,

When i launch Forza Horizon 4, i'm blocked to main menu. Data sync is infinite or the loading is infinite too...

Please How can i unlock that ? It's Forza Hoziron 4 Standard PC buy from microsoft store.

stheoz77, Apr 5, 2019
Thema:

Infinite loading to websites

1. Infinite loading to websites - Similar Threads - Infinite loading websites

2. Infinite loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite loading screen: The only thing I did was update my computer than after typing in my passcode to my computer I get stuck on a infinite loading screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infinite-loading-screen/fb5519d0-0372-4e0c-86a2-c4c0f44b9886
  3. Infinite loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Infinite loading screen: So I turned my pc off then turned it back on and not it’s a infinite loading screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infinite-loading-screen/f156ec8c-f3f9-4ed1-a3dc-c791342ef1dc
  4. infinite loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    infinite loading: when I click on a file on the desktop or on windows explorer it continues loading and to solve this I have to open task manager, look for windows explorer and end activity. the fact is that, if i doble click on desktop, It opens the file, but if I click once it loads forever....
  5. infinite loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    infinite loading: when I click on a file on the desktop or on windows explorer it continues loading and to solve this I have to open task manager, look for windows explorer and end activity. the fact is that, if i doble click on desktop, It opens the file, but if I click once it loads forever....
  6. infinite loading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Update loading infinitely

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update loading infinitely: Can anyone help me with this. My windows update is loading infinitely. It is not showing anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-loading-infinitely/8ec36dd6-e3b2-4598-b2d1-a21bef7510f7
  8. Infinite loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite loading: I am using a windows 10 PC and I was just watching some videos on it when the sound glitched out and i had to restart the PC. After restarting upon opening it said “scanning disk drive for bugs” or something else in that nature. It is now in an infinite loop where it loads...
  9. Infinite Loading

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Infinite Loading: When I reboot my PC, I always get a black screen loading with a cursor. I am using my switch rn, it's a insider build may 2004. System restoring does not help. Can you help? Note: It only happens when I reboot. System restore lets me in once....
  10. Infinite data sync or loading infinite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite data sync or loading infinite: Hello, When i launch Forza Horizon 4, i'm blocked to main menu. Data sync is infinite or the loading is infinite too... Please How can i unlock that ? It's Forza Hoziron 4 Standard PC buy from microsoft store....