Windows 10: Infinite locked loop screen and 0% battery plugged in

Discus and support Infinite locked loop screen and 0% battery plugged in in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My laptop is doing an infinite locked loop but after when my laptop is opened from that loop, I start doing things on it then after 1-2 minutes it... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Mohamed Mohsen Elsayed, May 21, 2023.

1. Infinite locked loop screen and 0% battery plugged in

My laptop is doing an infinite locked loop but after when my laptop is opened from that loop, I start doing things on it then after 1-2 minutes it shows me locked screen again! And after the loop stops the apps are still opened but then it starts the loop again, Please someone help!, I also tried troubleshooting the power battery but nothing happened.In addition, it’s also 0% battery but I plugged in the battery but it’s not even working.

:)

Mohamed Mohsen Elsayed, May 21, 2023
  2. NUV
    Nuv Win User

ati2dvag infinite loop error

I have

Processor:
    • AMD Athlon 64X2 4400+ (Brisbane)
    • Core Volt:1.336 V
    MotherBoard:
    • Model- RS690-SB600
    • Chipset Ati
    Bios:
    • Pheonix Technologied Ltd.
    • Version 6.00PG
    Graphics card:TechPowerUp

I am getting a blue screen saying (as far as i can remember)

Code: The Problem seems to be caused by the following file: ati2dvag The device driver got stuck in an infinite loop[/quote] Any solution to this problem ?

3. copiman Win User
    Infinite Repair Loop

I have an HP 14-ac151nr laptop. It attempts to diagnose and repair but loops. Cannot access safemode.

Have tried startup repair
    bootrec.exe with /rebuildbcd & /fixmbr & /fixboot
    chkdisk

I found this while searching the forum. Startup Repair Infinite Loop Recovery - Windows 7 Help Forums and tried it. on step 13 it said "The file sizes presented here are approximate estimations, and may vary depending on your system. If any one of them are 0 bytes, then you should stop what you're doing now and seek an alternative method of recovering your system, because Windows cannot function with a 0-byte size registry hive."

Of course everything was 0-byte.*Mad

I would assume its toast and I would need to do a clean install, or maybe a repair install or something else? Not sure what is the best action at this point. Need advice.

copiman, May 21, 2023
  4. Goonsoon Win User

Infinite locked loop screen and 0% battery plugged in

Infinite loop of startup repair

So i found a possible repair on fixing the current situation o the infinte loop from this fourm http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...-recovery.html around step 13 it said"If any one of them are 0 bytes, then you should stop what you're doing now and seek an alternative method of recovering your system, because Windows cannot function with a 0-byte size registry hive ".i have 0 as my "RegBack" values and i can't find an alternate fix please help.

Goonsoon, May 21, 2023
Thema:

Infinite locked loop screen and 0% battery plugged in

1. Infinite locked loop screen and 0% battery plugged in - Similar Threads - Infinite locked loop

2. One lock screen to another lock screen, infinite loop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    One lock screen to another lock screen, infinite loop: When i tried to boot up my laptop, i couldn't get pass the preparing windows screen after entering the password. It brought me back to the lock screen again. Here’s the Video recording of my laptop screen. I also could get into safe boot mode by forcefully shutdowning a few...
  3. One lock screen to another lock screen, infinite loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One lock screen to another lock screen, infinite loop: When i tried to boot up my laptop, i couldn't get pass the preparing windows screen after entering the password. It brought me back to the lock screen again. Here’s the Video recording of my laptop screen. I also could get into safe boot mode by forcefully shutdowning a few...
  4. One lock screen to another lock screen, infinite loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Infinite locked loop screen and 0% battery plugged in

Infinite locked loop screen and 0% battery plugged in: My laptop is doing an infinite locked loop but after when my laptop is opened from that loop, I start doing things on it then after 30 seconds-2 minutes it shows me locked screen again! And after the loop stops the apps are still opened but then it starts the loop again,...
  6. Infinite locked loop screen and 0% battery plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite locked loop screen and 0% battery plugged in: My laptop is doing an infinite locked loop but after when my laptop is opened from that loop, I start doing things on it then after 1-2 minutes it shows me locked screen again! And after the loop stops the apps are still opened but then it starts the loop again, Please...
  7. battery shows 0% available plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    battery shows 0% available plugged in: tried several methods like static discharge , force shutdown etc.when i try to uninstall those battery ACPI drivers my laptop automatically restarts and gets stuck at lockscreen EVERY single time when i do this.MUST be a driver issue , what to do? btw recently moved to win11...
  8. battery shows 0% available plugged in

battery shows 0% available plugged in: tried several methods like static discharge , force shutdown etc.when i try to uninstall those battery ACPI drivers my laptop automatically restarts and gets stuck at lockscreen EVERY single time when i do this.MUST be a driver issue , what to do? btw recently moved to win11...
  9. Infinite lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Infinite lock screen: Everytine my computer needs to be restarted, whether it randomly restarts itself or I restarted it for a visual studio installation, the welcome screen comes up and its stuck saying welcome while loading. Its as if I had logged in but it says “user” and will not open to...
  10. Battery at 0%, plugged in not charging.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery at 0%, plugged in not charging.: Hi, Recently my battery has not been charging. Initially I would notice the battery status being "plugged in not charging". Removing the power cable and reinserting it would normally solve the problem. One night I plugged my laptop in to charge (while in sleep mode) and it...