Windows 10: Infinite loop after BDOS “Registry_Error”, can’t reset

Discus and support Infinite loop after BDOS “Registry_Error”, can’t reset in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. I turned my PC (running windows 10) on this morning but I got a blue screen saying “Your PC ran into a problem. We’ll restart the computer for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PietroCapuozzo, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Infinite loop after BDOS “Registry_Error”, can’t reset

Hi. I turned my PC (running windows 10) on this morning but I got a blue screen saying “Your PC ran into a problem. We’ll restart the computer for you”. The error code was “Registry_Error”.

The computer is now stuck in an infinite loop. It just keeps restarting over and over again.

I managed to enter windows repair. I tried the following:

• Troubleshoot > Reset this PC > Remove Everything. I get the error “There was a problem resetting your PC”.

• Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > System Restore. Once I choose the restore point, I get the message: “System restore did not complete successfully. [...] An unspecified error occured during System Restore. (0x080071a91)”.

• Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > Startup Repair. It says “Startup Repair couldn’t repair your PC”.

• Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > Startup Settings. I press on Restart. It just goes back to the infinite loop, restarting, getting the blue screen, restarting again...

I am clueless on how to proceed. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

:)

PietroCapuozzo, Apr 16, 2019
  2. NUV
    Nuv Win User

ati2dvag infinite loop error

I have

Processor:
    • AMD Athlon 64X2 4400+ (Brisbane)
    • Core Volt:1.336 V
    MotherBoard:
    • Model- RS690-SB600
    • Chipset Ati
    Bios:
    • Pheonix Technologied Ltd.
    • Version 6.00PG
    Graphics card:TechPowerUp

I am getting a blue screen saying (as far as i can remember)

Code: The Problem seems to be caused by the following file: ati2dvag The device driver got stuck in an infinite loop[/quote] Any solution to this problem ?

3. copiman Win User
    Infinite Repair Loop

I have an HP 14-ac151nr laptop. It attempts to diagnose and repair but loops. Cannot access safemode.

Have tried startup repair
    bootrec.exe with /rebuildbcd & /fixmbr & /fixboot
    chkdisk

I found this while searching the forum. Startup Repair Infinite Loop Recovery - Windows 7 Help Forums and tried it. on step 13 it said "The file sizes presented here are approximate estimations, and may vary depending on your system. If any one of them are 0 bytes, then you should stop what you're doing now and seek an alternative method of recovering your system, because Windows cannot function with a 0-byte size registry hive."

Of course everything was 0-byte.*Mad

I would assume its toast and I would need to do a clean install, or maybe a repair install or something else? Not sure what is the best action at this point. Need advice.

copiman, Apr 16, 2019
  4. JohnC Win User

Infinite loop after BDOS “Registry_Error”, can’t reset

Infinite loop of startup repair

Welcome to Ten Forums, Goonsoon. If your windows 10 is activated you can clean install it and it will automatically activate again. You may want to consider that if the situation is an infinite loop of startup repair. This is from the tutorial forum. https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1...n-install.html . Just follow the steps, sometimes the only thing to do is start over.

JohnC, Apr 16, 2019
Thema:

Infinite loop after BDOS “Registry_Error”, can’t reset

1. Infinite loop after BDOS “Registry_Error”, can’t reset - Similar Threads - Infinite loop BDOS

2. BDoS and registry_error code after I tried opening an app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BDoS and registry_error code after I tried opening an app: So one day on march 11th I tried to play Valorant, when I opened it the game crashed and my PC froze. So I restarted it and tried to do the same again, before I tried it again my pc was very laggy and slow and it happened yet again so I restarted again, the third time I tried...
  3. BDoS and registry_error code after I tried opening an app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BDoS and registry_error code after I tried opening an app: So one day on march 11th I tried to play Valorant, when I opened it the game crashed and my PC froze. So I restarted it and tried to do the same again, before I tried it again my pc was very laggy and slow and it happened yet again so I restarted again, the third time I tried...
  4. BDoS and registry_error code after I tried opening an app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Infinite loop after reseting Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite loop after reseting Win10: I have a Dell laptop. I used the reset option to wipe out personal files and reinstall windows. After going through each if the set up steps, basics, network, services, etc. It loops back to basics again and starts right back at choose a language. The computer does not...
  6. Infinite loop after reseting Win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Infinite loop after reseting Win10: I have a Dell laptop. I used the reset option to wipe out personal files and reinstall windows. After going through each if the set up steps, basics, network, services, etc. It loops back to basics again and starts right back at choose a language. The computer does not...
  7. Infinite loop after reseting Win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Infinite reset loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Infinite reset loop: So this entire morning I've been stuck in a constant loop of BSOD and I have no clue what to do, I keep getting system service exception. If you have any tips please let me know. submitted by /u/MiniCrex [link] [comments]...
  9. Infinite resetting loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Infinite resetting loop: I was trying to fix Microsoft Store by resetting it, and it seems the resetting process will not stop, if you can please help. submitted by /u/CoaCoaMemes [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lcb7fc/infinite_resetting_loop/
  10. Infinite loop after BSOD “Registry_Error”, can’t reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite loop after BSOD “Registry_Error”, can’t reset: Hi. I turned my PC (running windows 10) on this morning but I got a blue screen saying “Your PC ran into a problem. We’ll restart the computer for you”. The error code was “Registry_Error”. The computer is now stuck in an infinite loop. It just keeps restarting over and...