Windows 10: Infinite loop after BSOD “Registry_Error”, can’t reset

Discus and support Infinite loop after BSOD “Registry_Error”, can’t reset in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. I turned my PC (running windows 10) on this morning but I got a blue screen saying “Your PC ran into a problem. We’ll restart the computer for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PietroCapuozzo, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Infinite loop after BSOD “Registry_Error”, can’t reset

Hi. I turned my PC (running windows 10) on this morning but I got a blue screen saying “Your PC ran into a problem. We’ll restart the computer for you”. The error code was “Registry_Error”.

The computer is now stuck in an infinite loop. It just keeps restarting over and over again.

I managed to enter windows repair. I tried the following:

• Troubleshoot > Reset this PC > Remove Everything. I get the error “There was a problem resetting your PC”.

• Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > System Restore. Once I choose the restore point, I get the message: “System restore did not complete successfully. [...] An unspecified error occured during System Restore. (0x080071a91)”.

• Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > Startup Repair. It says “Startup Repair couldn’t repair your PC”.

• Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > Startup Settings. I press on Restart. It just goes back to the infinite loop, restarting, getting the blue screen, restarting again...

I am clueless on how to proceed. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

:)

PietroCapuozzo, Apr 16, 2019

2. BSOD REGISTRY_ERROR

I tried all of the above, but I still get the BSOD. The only thing it tells me REGISTRY_ERROR

I cannot restore my PC as there isn't a restore point.

TheMarkMeister, Apr 16, 2019
  3. dark2099 Win User
    BSOD Registry_Error help

So since last night I have been getting a BSOD shortly after windows loads with the message "Registry_Error." Has happened both at overclocked and stock settings for everything. Has anyone seen it before, have ideas on how to possibly fix it, or should I just reinstall windows?

dark2099, Apr 16, 2019
  4. NUV
    Nuv Win User

Infinite loop after BSOD “Registry_Error”, can’t reset

ati2dvag infinite loop error

I have

Processor:
    • AMD Athlon 64X2 4400+ (Brisbane)
    • Core Volt:1.336 V
    MotherBoard:
    • Model- RS690-SB600
    • Chipset Ati
    Bios:
    • Pheonix Technologied Ltd.
    • Version 6.00PG
    Graphics card:TechPowerUp

I am getting a blue screen saying (as far as i can remember)

Code: The Problem seems to be caused by the following file: ati2dvag The device driver got stuck in an infinite loop[/quote] Any solution to this problem ?

Thema:

Infinite loop after BSOD “Registry_Error”, can’t reset

1. Infinite loop after BSOD “Registry_Error”, can’t reset - Similar Threads - Infinite loop BSOD

2. infinite reboot loop after factory reset?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    infinite reboot loop after factory reset?: i tried to factory reset my pc and it keeps going from 68% to 89% and it does that infinitely is there any way to cancel it and just get it to roll back or something please help....
  3. infinite reboot loop after factory reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    infinite reboot loop after factory reset?: i tried to factory reset my pc and it keeps going from 68% to 89% and it does that infinitely is there any way to cancel it and just get it to roll back or something please help....
  4. Stuck in infinite BSOD loop after a crash during factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in infinite BSOD loop after a crash during factory reset: As title says, my laptop, an Acer Nitro 5, crashed during a factory reset reinstalling windows 10 and has since then been stuck in a BSOD loop where i can't even boot up in safe mode.I've been getting three errors and couldn't find a way to fix any of them, help would be much...
  5. Infinite loop after reseting Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite loop after reseting Win10: I have a Dell laptop. I used the reset option to wipe out personal files and reinstall windows. After going through each if the set up steps, basics, network, services, etc. It loops back to basics again and starts right back at choose a language. The computer does not...
  6. Infinite loop after reseting Win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Infinite loop after reseting Win10: I have a Dell laptop. I used the reset option to wipe out personal files and reinstall windows. After going through each if the set up steps, basics, network, services, etc. It loops back to basics again and starts right back at choose a language. The computer does not...
  7. Infinite loop after reseting Win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Infinite reset loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Infinite reset loop: So this entire morning I've been stuck in a constant loop of BSOD and I have no clue what to do, I keep getting system service exception. If you have any tips please let me know. submitted by /u/MiniCrex [link] [comments]...
  9. Infinite resetting loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Infinite resetting loop: I was trying to fix Microsoft Store by resetting it, and it seems the resetting process will not stop, if you can please help. submitted by /u/CoaCoaMemes [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lcb7fc/infinite_resetting_loop/
  10. Infinite loop after BDOS “Registry_Error”, can’t reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite loop after BDOS “Registry_Error”, can’t reset: Hi. I turned my PC (running windows 10) on this morning but I got a blue screen saying “Your PC ran into a problem. We’ll restart the computer for you”. The error code was “Registry_Error”. The computer is now stuck in an infinite loop. It just keeps restarting over and...