Windows 10: Infinite loop after reseting Win10

Discus and support Infinite loop after reseting Win10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a Dell laptop. I used the reset option to wipe out personal files and reinstall windows. After going through each if the set up steps, basics,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dennis-816, Nov 26, 2021.

1. Infinite loop after reseting Win10

I have a Dell laptop. I used the reset option to wipe out personal files and reinstall windows. After going through each if the set up steps, basics, network, services, etc. It loops back to basics again and starts right back at choose a language. The computer does not restart, setup simply endlessly loops.

:)

Dennis-816, Nov 26, 2021
  2. NUV
    Nuv Win User

ati2dvag infinite loop error

I have

Processor:
    • AMD Athlon 64X2 4400+ (Brisbane)
    • Core Volt:1.336 V
    MotherBoard:
    • Model- RS690-SB600
    • Chipset Ati
    Bios:
    • Pheonix Technologied Ltd.
    • Version 6.00PG
    Graphics card:TechPowerUp

I am getting a blue screen saying (as far as i can remember)

Code: The Problem seems to be caused by the following file: ati2dvag The device driver got stuck in an infinite loop[/quote] Any solution to this problem ?

3. BluSprint Win User
    Restarts in an infinite loop

I have a Teclast Tbook 16 Power dual boot Android and Win10.

I've reset win10 to factory settings, but it has locked to 64% and restarts in an infinite loop. To restore it I followed this procedure (and failed):

The Android part works fine.

How can I restore Win 10 in this condition (should I be in the tablet's hard disk, a recovery mode partition)?

Excuse my English but use Google Translator.

BluSprint, Nov 26, 2021
  4. copiman Win User

Infinite loop after reseting Win10

Infinite Repair Loop

I have an HP 14-ac151nr laptop. It attempts to diagnose and repair but loops. Cannot access safemode.

Have tried startup repair
    bootrec.exe with /rebuildbcd & /fixmbr & /fixboot
    chkdisk

I found this while searching the forum. Startup Repair Infinite Loop Recovery - Windows 7 Help Forums and tried it. on step 13 it said "The file sizes presented here are approximate estimations, and may vary depending on your system. If any one of them are 0 bytes, then you should stop what you're doing now and seek an alternative method of recovering your system, because Windows cannot function with a 0-byte size registry hive."

Of course everything was 0-byte.*Mad

I would assume its toast and I would need to do a clean install, or maybe a repair install or something else? Not sure what is the best action at this point. Need advice.

copiman, Nov 26, 2021
Thema:

Infinite loop after reseting Win10

1. Infinite loop after reseting Win10 - Similar Threads - Infinite loop reseting

2. infinite reboot loop after factory reset?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    infinite reboot loop after factory reset?: i tried to factory reset my pc and it keeps going from 68% to 89% and it does that infinitely is there any way to cancel it and just get it to roll back or something please help....
  3. infinite reboot loop after factory reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    infinite reboot loop after factory reset?: i tried to factory reset my pc and it keeps going from 68% to 89% and it does that infinitely is there any way to cancel it and just get it to roll back or something please help....
  4. Infinite loop after reseting Win10

Infinite loop after reseting Win10: I have a Dell laptop. I used the reset option to wipe out personal files and reinstall windows. After going through each if the set up steps, basics, network, services, etc. It loops back to basics again and starts right back at choose a language. The computer does not...
  5. Infinite loop after reseting Win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Infinite loop after reseting Win10: I have a Dell laptop. I used the reset option to wipe out personal files and reinstall windows. After going through each if the set up steps, basics, network, services, etc. It loops back to basics again and starts right back at choose a language. The computer does not...
  6. Infinite reset loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Infinite reset loop: So this entire morning I've been stuck in a constant loop of BSOD and I have no clue what to do, I keep getting system service exception. If you have any tips please let me know. submitted by /u/MiniCrex [link] [comments]...
  7. Infinite resetting loop

Infinite resetting loop: I was trying to fix Microsoft Store by resetting it, and it seems the resetting process will not stop, if you can please help. submitted by /u/CoaCoaMemes [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lcb7fc/infinite_resetting_loop/
  8. INFINITE LOOP AFTER UDATE

INFINITE LOOP AFTER UDATE: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Hide-On-Baguette [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dxa6cm/infinite_loop_after_udate/
  9. Stuck on Infinite Looping Start Screen After Reset

Stuck on Infinite Looping Start Screen After Reset: I have owned my computer for a relatively short amount of time (3-4 years) and recently decided to get Windows 10. I started to get many bugs including my hot bar not working. Instead of trying to solver that problem, I decided to just reset my computer since it was getting...
  10. Windows 10 reset infinite loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 reset infinite loop: Today I decided to format my laptop that's running 64 bit windows 10 and I used the "reset my pc" option in the windows 10 settings menu and it did it's thing but when it saying says "installing windows" and shows a percentage the percentage jusy keeps going 64% - 98% and...