Windows 10: INFINITE LOOP AFTER UDATE

Discus and support INFINITE LOOP AFTER UDATE in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Hide-On-Baguette [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dxa6cm/infinite_loop_after_udate/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Hide-On-Baguette, Nov 16, 2019.

1. INFINITE LOOP AFTER UDATE

/u/Hide-On-Baguette, Nov 16, 2019
  2. NUV
    Nuv Win User

ati2dvag infinite loop error

I have

Processor:
    • AMD Athlon 64X2 4400+ (Brisbane)
    • Core Volt:1.336 V
    MotherBoard:
    • Model- RS690-SB600
    • Chipset Ati
    Bios:
    • Pheonix Technologied Ltd.
    • Version 6.00PG
    Graphics card:TechPowerUp

I am getting a blue screen saying (as far as i can remember)

Code: The Problem seems to be caused by the following file: ati2dvag The device driver got stuck in an infinite loop[/quote] Any solution to this problem ?

3. copiman Win User
    Infinite Repair Loop

I have an HP 14-ac151nr laptop. It attempts to diagnose and repair but loops. Cannot access safemode.

Have tried startup repair
    bootrec.exe with /rebuildbcd & /fixmbr & /fixboot
    chkdisk

I found this while searching the forum. Startup Repair Infinite Loop Recovery - Windows 7 Help Forums and tried it. on step 13 it said "The file sizes presented here are approximate estimations, and may vary depending on your system. If any one of them are 0 bytes, then you should stop what you're doing now and seek an alternative method of recovering your system, because Windows cannot function with a 0-byte size registry hive."

Of course everything was 0-byte.*Mad

I would assume its toast and I would need to do a clean install, or maybe a repair install or something else? Not sure what is the best action at this point. Need advice.

copiman, Nov 16, 2019
  4. JohnC Win User

INFINITE LOOP AFTER UDATE

Infinite loop of startup repair

Welcome to Ten Forums, Goonsoon. If your windows 10 is activated you can clean install it and it will automatically activate again. You may want to consider that if the situation is an infinite loop of startup repair. This is from the tutorial forum. https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1...n-install.html . Just follow the steps, sometimes the only thing to do is start over.

JohnC, Nov 16, 2019
Thema:

INFINITE LOOP AFTER UDATE

1. INFINITE LOOP AFTER UDATE - Similar Threads - INFINITE LOOP UDATE

2. Infinite loop after reseting Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite loop after reseting Win10: I have a Dell laptop. I used the reset option to wipe out personal files and reinstall windows. After going through each if the set up steps, basics, network, services, etc. It loops back to basics again and starts right back at choose a language. The computer does not...
  3. Infinite loop after reseting Win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Infinite loop after reseting Win10: I have a Dell laptop. I used the reset option to wipe out personal files and reinstall windows. After going through each if the set up steps, basics, network, services, etc. It loops back to basics again and starts right back at choose a language. The computer does not...
  4. Infinite loop after reseting Win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. 64% Infinite loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    64% Infinite loop: I reset my HP Pavilion with a i5 and a 1050ti. It’s at 64% and it keeps rebooting without going up for 24 hours now. I followed the instructions on the official Windows forum (including downloading windows to a flash drive) and nothing’s working. Does anyone have an idea?...
  6. Infinite boot loop

Infinite boot loop: Hello everyone and thanks in advance for trying to help! I will try to keep it short. tl;dr : my PC is in a state of infinite boot loop where it prepares automatic repair and tries to diagnose itself and fails to start correctly/at all. Note: In the past 2 weeks I got maybe...
  7. Infinite boot loop after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Infinite boot loop after update: My laptop got turned off during windows 10 update. Now,when I turned on, it's on a infinite boot loop saying "undoing changes made to the system" , please help me how to repair this problem....
  8. Infinite restart loop

Infinite restart loop: I decided to reset the pc and when I'm installing windows it got to 64 percent and started an endless loop of restarting only to go back to 64 and then restart. submitted by /u/Mayo0215 [link] [comments]...
  9. Infinite Restarting Loop

Infinite Restarting Loop: So yesterday after finishing an update I was repeatedly getting blue screens with the error PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. I proceed to look online find solutions but can't make any headway with the solutions found because the bluecreens happened to fast. My thought was "f**k...
  10. Infinite restart loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite restart loop: I tried reinstalling windows through a usb drive when it suddenly needed to recover and when I went through the process of installing it, my computer died, and now it's on a infinite restart loop saying this: Install Windows The computer restarted unexpectedly or...