Windows 10: Infinite Loop Loading Loop screen - Windows 10 startup issue

Discus and support Infinite Loop Loading Loop screen - Windows 10 startup issue in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello there Microsoft, So earlier this evening my day was as usual, when all of the sudden my computer froze. My mouse was working fine, and I even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AranisDas, Nov 10, 2019.

1. AranisDas Win User

Infinite Loop Loading Loop screen - Windows 10 startup issue

Hello there Microsoft,

So earlier this evening my day was as usual, when all of the sudden my computer froze. My mouse was working fine, and I even tried to CTRL+ALT+DEL but that did not do anything. Then I went for a very dumb approach; I held the power button for 5 seconds. This is a Acer Aspire 5 A515 laptop by the way. I have had a history of issues as well with this computer. The last time this happened it took me to a screen which said no bootable device. Turns out my hard drive was actually corrupt and needed to be exchanged. Once I got the new hard drive, everything has gone fine until now. I have tried many solutions, but the thing is they dont seem to work for me. This is when I try to go into automatic startup repair, it does not work. I hard restart my computer thrice, but it still shows the same screen and it does not show the expected ❝Loading Startup repair❝. I dont know what to do, and I really need help. Can you suggest me other ways to boot? Is there a way to do it from BIOS?

Thank you and I hope this gets to someone

:)

AranisDas, Nov 10, 2019
  2. Goonsoon Win User

Infinite loop of startup repair

When i start over do i do it on a seperate computer and install the os to usb a connect it to the Infinte loop pc?

Goonsoon, Nov 10, 2019
  3. JohnC Win User

Welcome to Ten Forums, Goonsoon. If your windows 10 is activated you can clean install it and it will automatically activate again. You may want to consider that if the situation is an infinite loop of startup repair. This is from the tutorial forum. https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1...n-install.html . Just follow the steps, sometimes the only thing to do is start over.

JohnC, Nov 10, 2019
  4. Goonsoon Win User

So i found a possible repair on fixing the current situation o the infinte loop from this fourm http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...-recovery.html around step 13 it said"If any one of them are 0 bytes, then you should stop what you're doing now and seek an alternative method of recovering your system, because Windows cannot function with a 0-byte size registry hive ".i have 0 as my "RegBack" values and i can't find an alternate fix please help.

Goonsoon, Nov 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Infinite Loop Loading Loop screen - Windows 10 startup issue - Similar Threads - Infinite Loop Loading

2. Stuck on infinite loop of loading to blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on infinite loop of loading to blue screen: I’m stuck in an infinite cycle of my pc showing the windows logo and loading dots leading into a blue screen with no fix. Please don’t tell me to launch into safe mode because I have tried clicking every f key and it didn’t open automatic repair and I Have also turned my pc...
  3. Stuck on infinite loop of loading to blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on infinite loop of loading to blue screen: I’m stuck in an infinite cycle of my pc showing the windows logo and loading dots leading into a blue screen with no fix. Please don’t tell me to launch into safe mode because I have tried clicking every f key and it didn’t open automatic repair and I Have also turned my pc...
  4. Stuck on infinite loop of loading to blue screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Windows infinite loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows infinite loop: I’ve been dealing with these problem for a while now i had to download windows 10 because I click something wrong while resetting it and when I finished downloading it on another laptop i booted up my pc and download windows 10 but when it’s restarting it keeps showing the...
  6. Pc on startup infinite loop black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc on startup infinite loop black screen: Hello, I have encountered an issue with my computer where it is on an infinite black loading screen after a failed automatic systems repair. SpecsUnfortunately I have little to no knowledge about computer specs, but this is a desktop bought from Digital Storm. StoryI started...
  7. Windows 10 infinite loading loop, and black repair screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 infinite loading loop, and black repair screen?: So I've got home from work today, and I boot.my computer up, I am getting a constant loading screen. I've tried to repair the system but when windows boots, it says 'preparing repair' or something along those lines, then it looks like a window pops up and then disappears, I...
  8. Windows 10 infinitely loop

Windows 10 infinitely loop: My lil bro mistakenly switched Off the UPS while CPU was shutting down.The monitor goes to offline but cpu was still shutting down but my bro switched of ups. After that Inf loading circle. I tried to boot from Usb drive but that also stuck at Loading operating system _ ....
  9. Windows 10 Infinite Loop

Windows 10 Infinite Loop: I have a legion Y520 laptop. After shutting it down once, I got the blue screen that says “your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart”. It gets stuck at 100% so I restart it and automatic repair begins. Everything I try besides restarting the laptop brings me back to the...
  10. Infinite loop of startup repair

in Windows 10 Support
    Infinite loop of startup repair: So i found a possible repair on fixing the current situation o the infinte loop from this fourm http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...-recovery.html around step 13 it said"If any one of them are 0 bytes, then you should stop what you're doing now and seek an alternative...