Windows 10: Infinite repair loop and non of advanced options seems to work

Discus and support Infinite repair loop and non of advanced options seems to work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I have this problem where in every time i boot up may laptop it only shows choose an option and non of the advanced options seems to be working for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lastedsoul, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Infinite repair loop and non of advanced options seems to work

So I have this problem where in every time i boot up may laptop it only shows choose an option and non of the advanced options seems to be working for me. And theres no reset this pc option for me. I dont wanna lose my important files what should I do?

:)

Lastedsoul, Dec 23, 2019
  2. copiman Win User

Infinite Repair Loop

I have an HP 14-ac151nr laptop. It attempts to diagnose and repair but loops. Cannot access safemode.

Have tried startup repair
    bootrec.exe with /rebuildbcd & /fixmbr & /fixboot
    chkdisk

I found this while searching the forum. Startup Repair Infinite Loop Recovery - Windows 7 Help Forums and tried it. on step 13 it said "The file sizes presented here are approximate estimations, and may vary depending on your system. If any one of them are 0 bytes, then you should stop what you're doing now and seek an alternative method of recovering your system, because Windows cannot function with a 0-byte size registry hive."

Of course everything was 0-byte.*Mad

I would assume its toast and I would need to do a clean install, or maybe a repair install or something else? Not sure what is the best action at this point. Need advice.

copiman, Dec 23, 2019
  3. JohnC Win User
    Infinite loop of startup repair

Welcome to Ten Forums, Goonsoon. If your windows 10 is activated you can clean install it and it will automatically activate again. You may want to consider that if the situation is an infinite loop of startup repair. This is from the tutorial forum. https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1...n-install.html . Just follow the steps, sometimes the only thing to do is start over.

JohnC, Dec 23, 2019
  4. Goonsoon Win User

Infinite repair loop and non of advanced options seems to work

Infinite loop of startup repair

When i start over do i do it on a seperate computer and install the os to usb a connect it to the Infinte loop pc?

Goonsoon, Dec 23, 2019
Thema:

Infinite repair loop and non of advanced options seems to work

1. Infinite repair loop and non of advanced options seems to work - Similar Threads - Infinite repair loop

2. Sign-in options infinite loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign-in options infinite loop: Hello ,Sorry for my English,It has been one year I’m struggling with issue and nothing seems to work.I want to change the password of my computer latest windows version, for privacy issues, but I can’t.I have an infinite loop each time I wanna access « Sign-in options »Please...
  3. Sign-in options infinite loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign-in options infinite loop: Hello ,Sorry for my English,It has been one year I’m struggling with issue and nothing seems to work.I want to change the password of my computer latest windows version, for privacy issues, but I can’t.I have an infinite loop each time I wanna access « Sign-in options »Please...
  4. Stuck in the infinite boot loop on my laptop and no options seem to work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in the infinite boot loop on my laptop and no options seem to work: Stuck in that goddamn dual shitstem boot loop and I can’t find a way out of it. Command prompt isn’t any help because it won’t let me run as an administrator. Every other option has failed. Is this thing bricked? submitted by /u/Subpar_diabetic [link] [comments]...
  5. Advanced repair options not working?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Advanced repair options not working?: please read to the end Hello. I've been on an infinite loop of automatic repair since this morning. But now every time the auto repair starts, it says it can't fix the fault. There. The funny thing is that everything I try in the advanced options fails. Whether it's...
  6. Infinite Repair loop?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite Repair loop?: Hi, I'm running an ASUS Desktop M5A97R2.0, SSD. Whilst trying to install March 2019s update (1903 I think) my pc froze at 'Installing updates. This might take over an hour' @1%. after several hours of this I manually switched machine off and on again to be confronted by...
  7. Infinite automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Infinite automatic repair loop: I got the error critical process died after I turned on my windows 10 pc after only two days. I have not recently installed anything new nor updated my windows voluntarily. I have looked through the forums for a few hours now and tried everything that was said to work but had...
  8. "Preparing Automatic Repair" infinite loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Preparing Automatic Repair" infinite loop: Hi all, I fresh installed Windows 10x64 in my new laptop. It was working flawlessly. The main drive is a Samsung EVO 960 Nvme. All I did was temporarily replace it with another SSD (I had to test it), and then reinstalled the EVO. Upon reinstalling it each time I power the...
  9. Infinite loop of startup repair

in Windows 10 Support
    Infinite loop of startup repair: So i found a possible repair on fixing the current situation o the infinte loop from this fourm http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...-recovery.html around step 13 it said"If any one of them are 0 bytes, then you should stop what you're doing now and seek an alternative...
  10. Infinite Repair Loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Infinite Repair Loop: I have an HP 14-ac151nr laptop. It attempts to diagnose and repair but loops. Cannot access safemode. Have tried startup repair bootrec.exe with /rebuildbcd & /fixmbr & /fixboot chkdisk I found this while searching the forum. Startup Repair Infinite Loop Recovery -...