Windows 10: Infinite restart loop.

Discus and support Infinite restart loop. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I am hoping to get some help with this problem. My Windows 10 PC unexpectedly shut down while I was factory resetting the computer. This led... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by OptifineZ, Aug 20, 2020.

1. OptifineZ Win User

Infinite restart loop.

Hello, I am hoping to get some help with this problem.

My Windows 10 PC unexpectedly shut down while I was factory resetting the computer.

This led to me having a red error which when clicking on "Continue" would go ahead and restart the computer bringing me to the same screen.

I have since fixed this problem, but one problem leads to the next and now the same thing happens without the error and it does it automatically. I have tried turning off the computer 3 times in a row, and it leads me nowhere. Now I don't know what to do. Any help on this would be great.

Sorry for bad grammar, English isn't my first language.

Thanks.

:)

OptifineZ, Aug 20, 2020

2. Lumia 635 in infinite restarting loop.

Need help to come out of infinite restarting loop on my Nokia Lumia 635.

RameshThakur, Aug 20, 2020
  3. NUV
    Nuv Win User
    ati2dvag infinite loop error

I have

Processor:
    • AMD Athlon 64X2 4400+ (Brisbane)
    • Core Volt:1.336 V
    MotherBoard:
    • Model- RS690-SB600
    • Chipset Ati
    Bios:
    • Pheonix Technologied Ltd.
    • Version 6.00PG
    Graphics card:TechPowerUp

I am getting a blue screen saying (as far as i can remember)

Code: The Problem seems to be caused by the following file: ati2dvag The device driver got stuck in an infinite loop[/quote] Any solution to this problem ?

4. Infinite restart loop.

Infinite restart loop

I tried reinstalling windows through a usb drive when it suddenly needed to recover and when I went through the process of installing it, my computer died, and now it's on a infinite restart loop saying this:

Install Windows

The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install windows, click "OK" to restart the computer, and then restart the installation.

I press ok, it restarts, but it says the same thing again every time how can I fix this

DavidZapien, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

Infinite restart loop.

1. Infinite restart loop. - Similar Threads - Infinite restart loop

2. Stuck in infinite restart loop during reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in infinite restart loop during reset: So I started a reset and drive wipe it got to 64% and now all it does is restart continuously. I’ve tried to interrupt from BIOS, I can’t boot in safe mode but have been able to boot from a recovery drive but nothing I did worked. Using an acer predator helios 300. I also...
  3. Windows 11 infinite loop - Restarting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 infinite loop - Restarting: I walked away from my computer last night and when I came back it had started an update. But now, it just keeps getting to about 15% and restarts. I have tried to force restart the computer many times and the repair window will not come up. Once it reboots, it just goes back...
  4. Windows 11 infinite loop - Restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 infinite loop - Restarting: I walked away from my computer last night and when I came back it had started an update. But now, it just keeps getting to about 15% and restarts. I have tried to force restart the computer many times and the repair window will not come up. Once it reboots, it just goes back...
  5. Infinite restart loop please advise

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Infinite restart loop please advise: Help my computer is stuck in an infinite boot loop and there is no way to shut it down, i tried a hard power down by holding x, windows and power for 15 seconds it only flashes black then immediately proceeds with booting if anyone has expertise in the area and help or...
  6. Infinite restart loop

Infinite restart loop: I decided to reset the pc and when I'm installing windows it got to 64 percent and started an endless loop of restarting only to go back to 64 and then restart. submitted by /u/Mayo0215 [link] [comments]...
  7. Stuck in an Infinite Restart Loop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in an Infinite Restart Loop.: While trying to remove a virus I turned the boot mode to Safe Mode(Network) after which i restarted my PC and was unable to log in with the same Password. I then Hit the MSI System Recovery which reinstalls Windows..Just to get rid of the virus completely. When my pc...
  8. Infinite Restarting Loop

Infinite Restarting Loop: So yesterday after finishing an update I was repeatedly getting blue screens with the error PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. I proceed to look online find solutions but can't make any headway with the solutions found because the bluecreens happened to fast. My thought was "f**k...
  9. Infinite restart loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite restart loop: I tried reinstalling windows through a usb drive when it suddenly needed to recover and when I went through the process of installing it, my computer died, and now it's on a infinite restart loop saying this: Install Windows The computer restarted unexpectedly or...
  10. Stuck at infinite loop on every restart

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck at infinite loop on every restart: Hello ! I've made a clean install of windows 10 1809 , and I've also installed all the other updates. But after 2-3 days , I have a strange problem. When I turn off / On my computer everything is ok. But if I restart the Pc , after the windows is loaded , at the middle of...