Windows 10: Infinite Restarting

Discus and support Infinite Restarting in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I’m in an infinite restarting because of system thread not handled. How do I get out of it. submitted by /u/DisregardiOS [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DisregardiOS, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Infinite Restarting

I’m in an infinite restarting because of system thread not handled. How do I get out of it.

submitted by /u/DisregardiOS
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DisregardiOS, Apr 13, 2021

2. Infinite restart

I factory reset an acer i bought from someone abd windows fsiled to fully reinstall. I used the f10 option but i can onky get as far as the screen asking fir an adminustrator account but none are listed and i click the option
    atvtge bottimevofcthe screen saying i don't see my account it restarts and stays in an infinite restart until ibuse f10 option again

AprilShubert, Apr 13, 2021
  3. Rum_Cyr Win User
    Windows 10 Infinite Restart

Hi all..........

I have an issue. When i try to restart my system, it keeps restarting for infinite. Last time when i tried, it was restarting for 2 hours. Can someone explain the issue cause to me and suggest certain remedial measures ?? I would be grateful to you all..

Rum_Cyr, Apr 13, 2021
  4. DIDIx13 Win User

Infinite Restarting

Chrome kiosk create infinite window

Context

I'm trying to configure Windows 10 to boot directly on chrome in kiosk mode so the user can only see the webpage.

So I've followed those steps and launch Chrome in kiosk mode with the selected webpage.

Issues

Unfortunately, there is one more problem :

When I reboot sometimes (Once in three) Chrome open an infinite amount of Chrome browser, not new tabs but new windows.

Expectation

My needs for this system is to be fully optional anytime even if I ghost this OS on hundreds of device. So if anyone has an idea or suggestions, I will be thankful.

DIDIx13, Apr 13, 2021
Thema:

Infinite Restarting

1. Infinite Restarting - Similar Threads - Infinite Restarting

2. Infinite "Why did my PC restart?" Loop and other questions.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Infinite "Why did my PC restart?" Loop and other questions.: I decided to Factory reset my pc since it was running slow. It brought me to the "Hi there" screen with a blue background. I clicked next which brung up the "Why did my PC restart" screen with yet again another blue background. I clicked next and my pc restarted and it...
  3. Acer Nitro 5 After Force Restart on Factory Reset causes Infinite Restart loop, Windows 10...

Acer Nitro 5 After Force Restart on Factory Reset causes Infinite Restart loop, Windows 10...: The reason I had to force shutdown my laptop during a factory reset is because it was stuck at 81% and I waited a long time. After turning it back on my laptop is in an infinite restart loop. Here's what happened when attempting to reinstall a clean state of windows 10 with...
  4. Acer Nitro 5 After Force Restart on Factory Reset causes Infinite Restart loop, can't...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Acer Nitro 5 After Force Restart on Factory Reset causes Infinite Restart loop, can't...: The reason I had to force shutdown my laptop during a factory reset is because it was stuck at 81% and I waited a long time. After turning it back on my laptop is in an infinite restart loop, I can't boot into safe mode, I can't use Alt + F10, I don't know what to do, please...
  5. Windows 10 Infinite Restart

Windows 10 Infinite Restart: Hi all.......... I have an issue. When i try to restart my system, it keeps restarting for infinite. Last time when i tried, it was restarting for 2 hours. Can someone explain the issue cause to me and suggest certain remedial measures ?? I would be grateful to you all.....
  6. NTFS File System error after clean Windows 10 install - infinite restart cycle

NTFS File System error after clean Windows 10 install - infinite restart cycle: Thanks for any help in advance. I chose the clean install option within Windows 10, choosing to remove all documents these are backed up and programs. Having checked on the install later, I've seen that the laptop is in an infinite restart loop with the error: NTFS FILE...
  7. Windows 10 infinite update and restart loop

Windows 10 infinite update and restart loop: This has been a problem for a while now. My laptop is stuck in an infinite update and restart loop. This means that it tries to install updates without letting me log in fails, and restarts. After it restarts, it repeats the process. Can anyone help with this?...
  8. Infinite restart loop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite restart loop.: Hello, I am hoping to get some help with this problem. My Windows 10 PC unexpectedly shut down while I was factory resetting the computer. This led to me having a red error which when clicking on "Continue" would go ahead and restart the computer bringing me to the same...
  9. Resetting Asus windows laptop, it is now stuck in infinite restart

Resetting Asus windows laptop, it is now stuck in infinite restart: Hi, I wanted to factory reset my laptop so followed the steps to reset if given on the page where I chose the option to remove all data. The reset process went fine but now when reinstalling the Windows 10, it got stuck after 3% and just keeps on restarting the laptop.. it...
  10. windows restarting infinitly without displaying anything

windows restarting infinitly without displaying anything: My lenovo laptop has both ubuntu and windows. when i click on upgrade windows, system keeps restarting infinitely with windows. But ubuntu is working fine. What can I do for my windows to work normally. Please help....