Windows 10: Infinite Scroll on Windows 10 with a Dot and Arrows around it - Could also be a dot with...

Discus and support Infinite Scroll on Windows 10 with a Dot and Arrows around it - Could also be a dot with... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So, I personally don't know if this is an update but I want to know if you could turn it off..... It's basically a dot with arrows around it and you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Yurx, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Yurx Win User

Infinite Scroll on Windows 10 with a Dot and Arrows around it - Could also be a dot with...

So, I personally don't know if this is an update but I want to know if you could turn it off.....

It's basically a dot with arrows around it and you could make put your cursor at the bottom of the screen and then it just keeps infinitely scrolling until the bottom of the screen.

If you can turn it off please tell me because I don't like it when I'm on discord trying to scroll through messages.

If this was an update can you reverse it?

:)

2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 31, 2019
  3. TPU review scroll bar

I was wondering if there was any specific reason the buttons to scroll down the list of reviews was stuck in the bottom left-hand corner? Whenever I want to read reviews, I always have to move my cursor and aim it at a small arrow that scrolls the reviews... I'd suggest that instead of making the arrows small and in a corner, it would be better placed to the sides of the review bar.

Something like this (yes, I know it's crappy but it took 5min to make):

Infinite Scroll on Windows 10 with a Dot and Arrows around it - Could also be a dot with... tpu.png

anticlutch, Jan 31, 2019
  4. Octopuss Win User

Infinite Scroll on Windows 10 with a Dot and Arrows around it - Could also be a dot with...

Scrolling the window

There's a scrollbar on the right side of the program window, right? Just like in any other window when the contents are more than what the window can display. If you click on the up/down arrows, the window scrolls up/down a little bit. Now there is a bar inside the scrollbar which you can grab and use it to scroll the whole thing any way you want. If you click inside the scrollbar, BUT not on the grabbable bar or the arrows, the window scrolls up/down by large amounts. This is the standard Windows behavior. In GPU-Z however, doing so works indentical to clicking on the small arrows.

Omg I can't really express myself in english.

P.S. Yes this is nitpicking *Smile Infinite Scroll on Windows 10 with a Dot and Arrows around it - Could also be a dot with... :)

Octopuss, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

1. Infinite Scroll on Windows 10 with a Dot and Arrows around it - Could also be a dot with... - Similar Threads - Infinite Scroll Dot

2. Infinite spinning dots/ PC won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite spinning dots/ PC won't start: My pc will turn on and display the spinning circle of dots but won't boot windows. This has happened about a month ago, however due to school and spring break I've been unable to give it the attention it needs to be fixed. I believe that these issues happened after a power...
  3. Windows 11 Infinite Loadingspinning dots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Infinite Loadingspinning dots: When I finished using my PC, I shut it down but I noticed it didn't shut down after a good few minutes so I held the power button to fully power it down. I powered it back up to make sure everything was working properly but now it infinitely loads showing nothing but spinning...
  4. Windows 11 Infinite Loadingspinning dots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Infinite Loadingspinning dots: When I finished using my PC, I shut it down but I noticed it didn't shut down after a good few minutes so I held the power button to fully power it down. I powered it back up to make sure everything was working properly but now it infinitely loads showing nothing but spinning...
  5. Infinite dots into black screen with cursor

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Infinite dots into black screen with cursor: I updated my windows last night after reinstalling windows a few days before. When I turned it on this morning, it was this. I dont have a recovery point, booting into safe mode either takes more than an hour or doesnt work, I cant CTRL ALT DEL on screen with cursor, when I...
  6. White Dotted Line around Icons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    White Dotted Line around Icons: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ChristianMinecraftbt [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jeex8z/white_dotted_line_around_icons/
  7. Windows 10 not booting. Infinite loading dots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 not booting. Infinite loading dots: I noticed when trying to shut down my comptuer that it was taking longer than normal so i force shut it down and when i went to boot it back up it wouldnt get past the bios spinning circle. I’ve tried force restarting it three times so it does the Windows Automatic repair but...
  8. Extra Lines and Dots Around Window Borders

in Windows 10 Support
    Extra Lines and Dots Around Window Borders: My Windows Version is 1909 (OS Build 18363.752). I recently noticed some strange lines and dots around some windows as shown in the attached. It only appeared on some windows (file explorer, Chrome), but not on others (Microsoft Word, Excel). It only happened on the second...
  9. Windows 10 infinite spinning dots before booting

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 infinite spinning dots before booting: I have an HP Pavilion Notebook x64 running Windows 10. It worked perfectly until I changed the permissions of the user folder so that my account was able to access it. Then the computer shut off and is unable to be turned back on. It shows the windows logo and then it becomes...
  10. Dotted Border Around Desktop Icon

in Windows 10 Support
    Dotted Border Around Desktop Icon: Every now and then I notice a dotted box around an icon on my desktop. When I reboot it goes away. It's not all that important, but my curiosity gets the better of me. Does anyone know what causes this and can it be prevented from happening again? [img] 99371