Windows 10: Infinite "Why did my PC restart?" Loop and other questions.

Discus and support Infinite "Why did my PC restart?" Loop and other questions. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I decided to Factory reset my pc since it was running slow. It brought me to the "Hi there" screen with a blue background. I clicked next which brung... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SkrtSkrt Ruka, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Infinite "Why did my PC restart?" Loop and other questions.

I decided to Factory reset my pc since it was running slow. It brought me to the "Hi there" screen with a blue background. I clicked next which brung up the "Why did my PC restart" screen with yet again another blue background. I clicked next and my pc restarted and it brought up the same panel as before, I repeated this process around 6 times and nothing worked. Currently still stuck. Im running the Acer Nitro 5 Windows 10 also my pc is running very slow for some reason. My wifi is perfectly fine and it won't let me download anything, I've reset my computer many times and nothing worked.Infinite "Why did my PC restart?" Loop and other questions. [​IMG]

:)

SkrtSkrt Ruka, Apr 1, 2021

2. Lumia 635 in infinite restarting loop.

Need help to come out of infinite restarting loop on my Nokia Lumia 635.

RameshThakur, Apr 1, 2021
  3. 0nly0reoo Win User
    Stuck in an Infinite Restart Loop.

While trying to remove a virus I turned the boot mode to Safe Mode(Network) after which i restarted my PC and was unable to log in with the same Password. I then Hit the MSI System Recovery which reinstalls Windows..Just to get rid of the virus completely.
    When my pc restarted to install windows it says " Cannot reinstall Windows in Safe Mode. Restart to continue. "

Now it's stuck in an infinite loop of restarting with the same message. What Should i do?

0nly0reoo, Apr 1, 2021
  4. NUV
    Nuv Win User

Infinite "Why did my PC restart?" Loop and other questions.

ati2dvag infinite loop error

I have

Processor:
    • AMD Athlon 64X2 4400+ (Brisbane)
    • Core Volt:1.336 V
    MotherBoard:
    • Model- RS690-SB600
    • Chipset Ati
    Bios:
    • Pheonix Technologied Ltd.
    • Version 6.00PG
    Graphics card:TechPowerUp

I am getting a blue screen saying (as far as i can remember)

Code: The Problem seems to be caused by the following file: ati2dvag The device driver got stuck in an infinite loop[/quote] Any solution to this problem ?

Thema:

Infinite "Why did my PC restart?" Loop and other questions.

1. Infinite "Why did my PC restart?" Loop and other questions. - Similar Threads - Infinite Why did

2. Why did my pc restart? Infinite loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why did my pc restart? Infinite loop: The other day I wanted to reset my pc completely. I went to my settings and went to factory reset, and ended up doing so. Everything was perfectly fine and it reset everything. Until, after it was done resetting a blue screen popped up asking for a few language settings. Once...
  3. Why did my pc restart? Infinite loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did my pc restart? Infinite loop: The other day I wanted to reset my pc completely. I went to my settings and went to factory reset, and ended up doing so. Everything was perfectly fine and it reset everything. Until, after it was done resetting a blue screen popped up asking for a few language settings. Once...
  4. Why did my pc restart? Infinite loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. “Why did my PC restart” infinite loop Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “Why did my PC restart” infinite loop Windows 11: Context: I have a desktop that was underperforming and storage was almost full, so I decided to reset it by underperforming, I mean that it was blue-screening and overall performance was bad. After finishing resetting, I was met with a screen to get info language, keyboard...
  6. “Why did my PC restart” infinite loop Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    “Why did my PC restart” infinite loop Windows 11: Context: I have a desktop that was underperforming and storage was almost full, so I decided to reset it by underperforming, I mean that it was blue-screening and overall performance was bad. After finishing resetting, I was met with a screen to get info language, keyboard...
  7. Why did my PC restart? - Loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why did my PC restart? - Loop: I got a new laptop from my dad and it loops like this: I turn it on I do the things required to get past Wait at Just a moment And then it restarts without a warning and the loop restarts Before he gave it to me, he erased the hard drive for me to select the OS that I...
  8. "Why did your PC restart" infinite loop

"Why did your PC restart" infinite loop: Hello, After doing a recent windows update, my pc began experiencing some problems. It wouldn't boot up after the log in screen. Icons and desktop wallpaper wouldn't showup and the screen would just remain frozen. So heres what i did to fix the issue. 1. From advance...
  9. Why did my pc restart loop

Why did my pc restart loop: Hi, i just reset my laptop and after resetting it says “Why did my pc restart”. Basically, it says there is something wrong and i need to connect to internet and install an update. But after i connect to wifi, it says “just a moment” and gets back to “Why did my pc restart”...
  10. Why did my pc restart loop.

Why did my pc restart loop.: My pc when i factory restarted it was going fine then when it was finish , I tryed to get through it like normal, After i was finish with the region and language, i clicked next it did not show the wifi screen and just went to just a moment, then when it was finish , it...