Windows 10: Infinity Bootloop

Discus and support Infinity Bootloop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello guys i have annoying issue I have Lenovo y5070 i shut it down normal yesterday And i open it today it brings me to a bootloop and i cant do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ahmedov91, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Infinity Bootloop

Hello guys i have annoying issue I have Lenovo y5070 i shut it down normal yesterday And i open it today it brings me to a bootloop and i cant do anything even i forced it like 7 times and its not showing me the diagnostic menu..., i also tried to boot my windows it shows the intro windows logo then black screen.. Hopefully someone help me in this and i hope ota not big deal cause am really paniced.

submitted by /u/Ahmedov91
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Ahmedov91, Aug 20, 2020

2. infinity slots

Hi Kathy,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

I certainly understand the difficulty you are facing with this game error. We will certainly help you with this issue.

• Have you installed all the pending updates on the computer?
    • Are you facing any performance issues with other apps apart from Infinity Slots?

Let us try these steps to check if that makes any difference.

Step 1: Suggest you to run the apps troubleshooter on the PC to
    fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step: 2: Further, you may also put the PC in a
    clean boot
    state to check if that helps. A “clean boot” starts Windows with a minimal set of drivers and startup programs, so that you can determine whether a background program is interfering with your game or program.

Note: Your computer may temporarily lose some functionality while in a clean boot environment, however, that functionality will return when you reset the computer to start normally after you have finished your troubleshooting.

I would also suggest you to check with the game developer
    Infinity Slots - Spin and Win! Website

Note: Since the websites are not hosted by Microsoft, the links may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Aug 22, 2020
  3. GarsenWV Win User
    Infinity Slots

As I'm not very tech savvy I didn't attempt the possible solution suggested above as I wasn't successful with any of the other suggestions; I just opted to forget about playing that particular game. Last night there was an extensive Windows Update that
    took about 2 1/2 hours and today I am able to access Infinity Slots again. It was obviously an issue with the previous update that prevented me from accessing this particular game which has been rectified with the current update. Thank you all for your suggestions.

GarsenWV, Aug 22, 2020
  4. Suraz66 Win User

Infinity Bootloop

JBL Infinity Mini2 pairing issue

Hi!

I have bought a new JBL Infinity Mini2 bluetooth headphone. It pairs with iPhone, MacAir, Toshiba Tecra running Windows 10 pro but doesn't pair with Toshiba Portege running Windows 10 pro.

Toshiba Portege has latest BIOS and latest bluetooth driver. When tried pairing, it displays Infinity Mini 2 as 'Bluetooth Headset' but doesn't pair. Portege pairs and connects with Bose bluetooth speaker and Sony bluetooth headphone. Bluetooth driver on
    the laptop is Intel v20.100.6.4.

Any suggestions how to fix it?

Thanks

Suraz66, Aug 22, 2020
Thema:

Infinity Bootloop

1. Infinity Bootloop - Similar Threads - Infinity Bootloop

2. Windows Hello: Setup Pin in Infinity Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello: Setup Pin in Infinity Loop: I’m trying to set up the entry method using Windows Hello, but when I try to create the PIN, I get stuck in the ‘Create PIN’ window. Even if I close the window, it opens again. I have already updated Windows, tried to remove and add the account, but nothing has solved my...
  3. Windows Hello: Setup Pin in Infinity Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello: Setup Pin in Infinity Loop: I’m trying to set up the entry method using Windows Hello, but when I try to create the PIN, I get stuck in the ‘Create PIN’ window. Even if I close the window, it opens again. I have already updated Windows, tried to remove and add the account, but nothing has solved my...
  4. Hello Guys I think my microsoft store app keep infinity downloading :/

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello Guys I think my microsoft store app keep infinity downloading :/: its infinity downloadI already wait a week : I tried every tutorials and its not workingit just show Downloading... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-guys-i-think-my-microsoft-store-app-keep/c332fea2-072c-4826-b3a2-8dbc8f75b309
  5. Hello Guys I think my microsoft store app keep infinity downloading :/

Hello Guys I think my microsoft store app keep infinity downloading :/: its infinity downloadI already wait a week : I tried every tutorials and its not workingit just show Downloading... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-guys-i-think-my-microsoft-store-app-keep/c332fea2-072c-4826-b3a2-8dbc8f75b309
  6. Cannot make Infinity foot pedal work with Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot make Infinity foot pedal work with Windows Media Player: I am a transcription typist and need to use my Infinity IN-USB-2 foot pedal with Windows Media Player to transcribe MP3 files. I simply cannot get it to work with this player or any other and wonder if anyone can please help me. At the moment, the player comes up in my Word...
  7. Cannot make Infinity foot pedal work with Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot make Infinity foot pedal work with Windows Media Player: I am a transcription typist and need to use my Infinity IN-USB-2 foot pedal with Windows Media Player to transcribe MP3 files. I simply cannot get it to work with this player or any other and wonder if anyone can please help me. At the moment, the player comes up in my Word...
  8. Cannot make Infinity foot pedal work with Windows Media Player

9. How to remove unwanted infinity shaped snake from Windows 10 Taskbar

How to remove unwanted infinity shaped snake from Windows 10 Taskbar: I am wondering if there is a way to remove the infinity shaped snake that appeared in my task search bar. It displays the daily news and trending searches....
  10. How to remove unwanted infinity shaped snake from Windows 10 Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove unwanted infinity shaped snake from Windows 10 Taskbar: I am wondering if there is a way to remove the infinity shaped snake that appeared in my task search bar. It displays the daily news and trending searches....