Windows 10: infinity slots front page

Discus and support infinity slots front page in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The front page just sits there. It won't load or do anything else. I just got out of the hospital, did I miss something?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by janicegarbrandt, Nov 16, 2019.

1. infinity slots front page

The front page just sits there. It won't load or do anything else. I just got out of the hospital, did I miss something?

:)

janicegarbrandt, Nov 16, 2019

2. infinity slots

Hi Kathy,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

I certainly understand the difficulty you are facing with this game error. We will certainly help you with this issue.

• Have you installed all the pending updates on the computer?
    • Are you facing any performance issues with other apps apart from Infinity Slots?

Let us try these steps to check if that makes any difference.

Step 1: Suggest you to run the apps troubleshooter on the PC to
    fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step: 2: Further, you may also put the PC in a
    clean boot
    state to check if that helps. A “clean boot” starts Windows with a minimal set of drivers and startup programs, so that you can determine whether a background program is interfering with your game or program.

Note: Your computer may temporarily lose some functionality while in a clean boot environment, however, that functionality will return when you reset the computer to start normally after you have finished your troubleshooting.

I would also suggest you to check with the game developer
    Infinity Slots - Spin and Win! Website

Note: Since the websites are not hosted by Microsoft, the links may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Nov 16, 2019
  3. GarsenWV Win User
    Infinity Slots

As I'm not very tech savvy I didn't attempt the possible solution suggested above as I wasn't successful with any of the other suggestions; I just opted to forget about playing that particular game. Last night there was an extensive Windows Update that
    took about 2 1/2 hours and today I am able to access Infinity Slots again. It was obviously an issue with the previous update that prevented me from accessing this particular game which has been rectified with the current update. Thank you all for your suggestions.

GarsenWV, Nov 16, 2019
  4. infinity slots front page

Infinity Slots

Hi Garsen,

It's been a while since you posted this thread. Are you still experiencing the issue when trying to download/run Infinity Slots?

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Nov 16, 2019
Thema:

infinity slots front page

1. infinity slots front page - Similar Threads - infinity slots front

2. Infinity Slots keeps on freezing up and crashes. Now it is staying at 0%..Have tried...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinity Slots keeps on freezing up and crashes. Now it is staying at 0%..Have tried...: I play Infinity slots on my computer, but now it is freezing up and crashes. When trying to restart the game it stays at 0%. I have tried restarting my computer and cleaning out cookies. Not sure what else to do???...
  3. Page numbers on Front matter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Page numbers on Front matter: I have 14 pages in front matter separated from the rest of the manuscript by a page break.Within these front pages, I have some section breaks.I need to place a page number on two pages in the footer both pages are the second and last page of a section. I have not found a way...
  4. Page numbers on Front matter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Page numbers on Front matter: I have 14 pages in front matter separated from the rest of the manuscript by a page break.Within these front pages, I have some section breaks.I need to place a page number on two pages in the footer both pages are the second and last page of a section. I have not found a way...
  5. Page numbers on Front matter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Front Page 2003

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Front Page 2003: I am trying to install Microsoft Office Front Page 2003 onto my Windows 10 laptop. It installs only so far and then I get "Error 1919. visual Fox Pro Database is missing ODBC error 6". Where can I obtain this database since the Microsoft forum thread is closed. If this is...
  7. MS Front Page 2000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Front Page 2000: Runs great on all 3 windows 7 units but will not install without errors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-front-page-2000/9c6c6421-37f8-4d67-958a-f264639d63aa
  8. Background Tones After Installing Infinity Slots Game And Unable To Uninstall The Game.

Background Tones After Installing Infinity Slots Game And Unable To Uninstall The Game.: let me start by saying I am a novice when it comes to internet games. I thought I installed Infinity Slots through Microsoft. I see an icon on the list of recently added apps and also under the list of alphabetical apps. Since I downloaded the app I constantly here the...
  9. unstall infinity slots

unstall infinity slots: let me start by saying I am a novice when it comes to internet games. I thought I installed Infinity Slots through Microsoft. I see an icon on the list of recently added apps and also under the list of alphabetical apps. Since I downloaded the app I constantly here the...
  10. infinity slots

infinity slots: i'm locked out of being able to play it's stuck on thankscratching and won't let me scratch prize off or let me off that page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infinity-slots/ff74ed36-3cc6-4b63-83bd-a86b6a4c86a6