Windows 10: infinity slots

Discus and support infinity slots in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i'm locked out of being able to play it's stuck on thankscratching and won't let me scratch prize off or let me off that page... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KathyCox3, Nov 26, 2018.

1. KathyCox3 Win User

infinity slots

i'm locked out of being able to play it's stuck on thankscratching and won't let me scratch prize off or let me off that page

:)

KathyCox3, Nov 26, 2018
  2. GarsenWV Win User

Infinity Slots

As I'm not very tech savvy I didn't attempt the possible solution suggested above as I wasn't successful with any of the other suggestions; I just opted to forget about playing that particular game. Last night there was an extensive Windows Update that
    took about 2 1/2 hours and today I am able to access Infinity Slots again. It was obviously an issue with the previous update that prevented me from accessing this particular game which has been rectified with the current update. Thank you all for your suggestions.

GarsenWV, Nov 26, 2018
  3. Infinity Slots

Hi Garsen,

It's been a while since you posted this thread. Are you still experiencing the issue when trying to download/run Infinity Slots?

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Nov 26, 2018
  4. infinity slots

Infinity Slots

For clarification, on what platform did you download Infinity Slots? Is it directly with the developer, or through Microsoft Store, Google Play, App Store, etc? It's also possible that the game is currently not compatible with the latest version of Windows

Keep us posted.

Radney Dri, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

infinity slots

1. infinity slots - Similar Threads - infinity slots

2. Windows is restart infinity time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is restart infinity time: Hi, so my computer run Windows 10. I update and shutdown, it update at 34 or 35% and it shutdown.Today, i turn my computer on and it continue updating.At 54%or else, my Windows 10 it restarting and it turn back on and stuck at restarting screen. Please sent me a help....
  3. Windows is restart infinity time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows is restart infinity time: Hi, so my computer run Windows 10. I update and shutdown, it update at 34 or 35% and it shutdown.Today, i turn my computer on and it continue updating.At 54%or else, my Windows 10 it restarting and it turn back on and stuck at restarting screen. Please sent me a help....
  4. Windows is restart infinity time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows Hello: Setup Pin in Infinity Loop

Windows Hello: Setup Pin in Infinity Loop: I’m trying to set up the entry method using Windows Hello, but when I try to create the PIN, I get stuck in the ‘Create PIN’ window. Even if I close the window, it opens again. I have already updated Windows, tried to remove and add the account, but nothing has solved my...
  6. Infinity Slots keeps on freezing up and crashes. Now it is staying at 0%..Have tried...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinity Slots keeps on freezing up and crashes. Now it is staying at 0%..Have tried...: I play Infinity slots on my computer, but now it is freezing up and crashes. When trying to restart the game it stays at 0%. I have tried restarting my computer and cleaning out cookies. Not sure what else to do???...
  7. Infinity Slots keeps on freezing up and crashes. Now it is staying at 0%..Have tried...

Infinity Slots keeps on freezing up and crashes. Now it is staying at 0%..Have tried...: I play Infinity slots on my computer, but now it is freezing up and crashes. When trying to restart the game it stays at 0%. I have tried restarting my computer and cleaning out cookies. Not sure what else to do???...
  8. infinity slots front page

infinity slots front page: The front page just sits there. It won't load or do anything else. I just got out of the hospital, did I miss something? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infinity-slots-front-page/35607407-80b6-415c-910c-1220cce8d032
  9. Background Tones After Installing Infinity Slots Game And Unable To Uninstall The Game.

Background Tones After Installing Infinity Slots Game And Unable To Uninstall The Game.: let me start by saying I am a novice when it comes to internet games. I thought I installed Infinity Slots through Microsoft. I see an icon on the list of recently added apps and also under the list of alphabetical apps. Since I downloaded the app I constantly here the...
  10. unstall infinity slots

unstall infinity slots: let me start by saying I am a novice when it comes to internet games. I thought I installed Infinity Slots through Microsoft. I see an icon on the list of recently added apps and also under the list of alphabetical apps. Since I downloaded the app I constantly here the...