Windows 10: Infinte Welcome Screen, Any Fixes???

Discus and support Infinte Welcome Screen, Any Fixes??? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Nawroo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jg9nym/infinte_welcome_screen_any_fixes/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Nawroo, Oct 22, 2020.

1. /u/Nawroo Win User

Infinte Welcome Screen, Any Fixes???

/u/Nawroo, Oct 22, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 22, 2020
  3. Screen size does not fix.

Since the new upgrades the screen size is too big for my 7 YR old Toshiba Laptop, which I use constantly. I Can not access the x or the scroll bar. The character's are Hugh, stretched and distorted. I have followed every single step listed in troubleshooting
    and even paid two computer techs to fix it. NOTHING WORKS! There used to be a simple one step adjustment: Settings: Display: Screen Size. Neither, Resetting, troubleshooting app, driver updates, changing to another resolution (which btw is suggested as a
    fix but non existant) nothing works. I am at wits end. The last guy I paid to fix it suggested I just buy anew unit? I can't afford that. Please please address this issue asap. Thank you

Arose Krashmam, Oct 22, 2020
  4. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

1. Infinte Welcome Screen, Any Fixes??? - Similar Threads - Infinte Welcome Screen

2. How to fix loading screen locked on welcome

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to fix loading screen locked on welcome: So I booted up my windows 10 up after a while and after I put In my pin it just shows my profile picture, my name, and the welcome text with the pending icon. I waited for an hour but it still did not log me in and stayed on the loading screen. Any help?...
  3. How to fix loading screen locked on welcome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix loading screen locked on welcome: So I booted up my windows 10 up after a while and after I put In my pin it just shows my profile picture, my name, and the welcome text with the pending icon. I waited for an hour but it still did not log me in and stayed on the loading screen. Any help?...
  4. How to fix loading screen locked on welcome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. About screen infinte loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    About screen infinte loading: My windows 10 laptop is going with an infinite loading screen.like I start it and it keeps loading and sometimes after it tells me restarting and again loading and the cycle of infinte loading continues. What to do?...
  6. About screen infinte loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About screen infinte loading: My windows 10 laptop is going with an infinite loading screen.like I start it and it keeps loading and sometimes after it tells me restarting and again loading and the cycle of infinte loading continues. What to do?...
  7. About screen infinte loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Welcome screen take almost a minute to login!! Any fix?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Welcome screen take almost a minute to login!! Any fix?: Hi guys, Is there any one have experienced this issue before? My laptop is very old but it has SSD Drive and I don't have this problem when I first installed window 10. It have just happened a few months ago . I thought the culprit might be my old laptop but my friend with a...
  9. Welcome screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Welcome screen?: How do insert an image to fill the 'empty' default circle on my Welcome screen? Lisa HSJ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/welcome-screen/d916a12b-61ba-4cfb-aec0-db319311f4e0
  10. Welcome screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Welcome screen: *Confused Please help an old fella , how do i get rid of all these welcome screens when i am getting my pc ready ?? windows 10 ty 91215