Windows 10: Infinty loop

Discus and support Infinty loop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So i upgrade my Windows version to 11 but i dont like it as much as 10 so i want to roll down to 10 but while ,,instaling” old version it shows me blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by oliwier Rewkowski, Feb 6, 2023.

1. Infinty loop

So i upgrade my Windows version to 11 but i dont like it as much as 10 so i want to roll down to 10 but while ,,instaling” old version it shows me blue screen again and again instaling then bs its infinity loop i cant even login!!help

:)

oliwier Rewkowski, Feb 6, 2023

2. Twitter RSS feed and Loop

So, my Twitter RSS feed won't update, and I can't post anything to twitter from the Loop or Kin Studio. Suggestions?

CommieCOZY, Feb 6, 2023
  3. Sharief K Win User
    Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Redirecting

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, Feb 6, 2023
  4. Arun B J Win User

Infinty loop

BitLocker permanent loop

Hi Laura,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

• Are you connected to Domain?

• Are you using Windows 10 pro?

I suggest you to follow the steps given in the article below and check if it helps.

BitLocker Troubleshooting: Continuous reboot loop with BitLocker recovery on a slate device - TechNet Articles - United States (English) - TechNet Wiki

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Feb 6, 2023
Thema:

Infinty loop

1. Infinty loop - Similar Threads - Infinty loop

2. How to save my data in recovery mode loop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to save my data in recovery mode loop?: My laptop is an acer predator 300 and it was turned off during a Windows 11 update. Since then, it has been in a loop of recovery mode and blue screens. When I try to use a USB Windows install, it doesn't let me choose the option to save my data, only to do a custom install....
  3. How to save my data in recovery mode loop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to save my data in recovery mode loop?: My laptop is an acer predator 300 and it was turned off during a Windows 11 update. Since then, it has been in a loop of recovery mode and blue screens. When I try to use a USB Windows install, it doesn't let me choose the option to save my data, only to do a custom install....
  4. I accidently created a short cut folder within a folder, computer now in a loop how can I...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I accidently created a short cut folder within a folder, computer now in a loop how can I...: I accidently created a short cut folder within a folder, computer now in a loop how can I stop it to delete shortcut https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidently-created-a-short-cut-folder-within-a/c6d42ecd-5530-40f0-a6f6-e690d06c68cf
  5. I accidently created a short cut folder within a folder, computer now in a loop how can I...

I accidently created a short cut folder within a folder, computer now in a loop how can I...: I accidently created a short cut folder within a folder, computer now in a loop how can I stop it to delete shortcut https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidently-created-a-short-cut-folder-within-a/c6d42ecd-5530-40f0-a6f6-e690d06c68cf
  6. Infinty loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinty loop: So i upgrade my Windows version to 11 but i dont like it as much as 10 so i want to roll down to 10 but while ,,instaling” old version it shows me blue screen again and again instaling then bs its infinity loop i cant even login!!help...
  7. Infinty loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Infinty loop: So i upgrade my Windows version to 11 but i dont like it as much as 10 so i want to roll down to 10 but while ,,instaling” old version it shows me blue screen again and again instaling then bs its infinity loop i cant even login!!help...
  8. Infinty loop on startup, can't seem to find hard disks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinty loop on startup, can't seem to find hard disks: Hi there Today I received an odd issue whereby my wife and I's laptops different makes and OSs have encountered crashing and restarting problems at the same time, resulting in booting issues. My Lenovo laptop running Windows 11 seems to have come out OK, as I had the option...
  9. Infinty loop on startup, can't seem to find hard disks

Infinty loop on startup, can't seem to find hard disks: Hi there Today I received an odd issue whereby my wife and I's laptops different makes and OSs have encountered crashing and restarting problems at the same time, resulting in booting issues. My Lenovo laptop running Windows 11 seems to have come out OK, as I had the option...
  10. Infinty loop on startup, can't seem to find hard disks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging