Windows 10: Info about Latest Windows 10 Update

Discus and support Info about Latest Windows 10 Update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; To, Microsoft Community This is Gavin. I am currently using Windows 10 Version 1909 OS Build 18363.900. I want to know whether i am using the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GavinMathos, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Info about Latest Windows 10 Update

To,

Microsoft Community

This is Gavin. I am currently using Windows 10 Version 1909 OS Build 18363.900. I want to know whether i am using the Latest Microsoft Windows 10 OS.

I also want to Upgrade to Windows 10 Version 2004. Some say the New Version 2004 is awesome, some say there is compatablity issues & bugss in it. So what exactly is it???. Is it good now to upgrade to New Version 2004.

Please help...

Thanks

:)

GavinMathos, Jul 14, 2020
  2. YLU
    YLU Win User

No info about WPhone 7.8 update 7.10.8860.142

Why no info about WPhone 7.8 update in UpdateHistory list? I installed update 7.10.8860.142 got OK on phone but PC install screen remained at step 9 of 10 stating update process still running, no close or end sign given.

3. 95Viper Win User
    Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Jul 14, 2020
  4. MrGenius Win User

Info about Latest Windows 10 Update

Microsoft to make Windows 10 updates mandatory

Well, at the moment at least, you can choose to defer upgrades. Under Settings > Windows Updates > Advanced options you need to check the box labeled "Defer upgrades". What does that do? Good question. The answer I've found might illuminate it to a degree.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/defer-upgrades-in-windows-10

I hear this only applies to Pro and Enterprise editions. But I can't verify that.

MrGenius, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

Info about Latest Windows 10 Update

1. Info about Latest Windows 10 Update - Similar Threads - Info Latest Update

2. About your windows or cumulative latest update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About your windows or cumulative latest update: your new latest update security update for microsoft KB5016616 + cumulative update net framework 3.5 - 4.8 KB5015XXXXX at 11 or 9 august 2022 i forgot which date this windows updated is good for desktop more smooth process taskbar, etcbut it COST my game running slow and very...
  3. About your windows or cumulative latest update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    About your windows or cumulative latest update: your new latest update security update for microsoft KB5016616 + cumulative update net framework 3.5 - 4.8 KB5015XXXXX at 11 or 9 august 2022 i forgot which date this windows updated is good for desktop more smooth process taskbar, etcbut it COST my game running slow and very...
  4. About windows latest update and its problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    About windows latest update and its problems: Hello, I am from Nepal. My windows performances and speed are very weak after a recent update. the earphone is not accepted by the system and the fan produces too much noise. Please help me with the suggestion or solution. Thank you....
  5. About the latest windows updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    About the latest windows updates: In short, should i update the windows 20h2 because I am afraid that it will have bugs or anything like that... Or should i wait for 1 or 2 months before update it?...
  6. infos about the recovery image on Windows 10

infos about the recovery image on Windows 10: Hello, I bought an Asus laptop last week. It came with McCafee preinstalled and I completely remove it because I want to use windows defender. Since the recovery partition recovers the system to factory conditions, will I need to uninstall McCafee again? I also heard that...
  7. Windows 10 & Microsoft Edge Latest Version Info

Windows 10 & Microsoft Edge Latest Version Info: Hi Microsoft Team. I want currently whether i am using the Latest Version of Windows 10 OS & Microsoft Edge Web Browser on My Laptop or not. Current Version is as follows > Windows 10 OS : Version 1909 {OS Build 18363.657} > Microsoft Edge Web Browser :...
  8. More Updated info about the May 2019 Update

More Updated info about the May 2019 Update: https://www.neowin.net/news/windows-10-may-2019-update-wont-install-on-pcs-with-external-usb-or-sd-card-attached https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/more-updated-info-about-the-may-2019-update/1d8fff45-301a-4e33-8ccc-d0d921f3ff0d
  9. Updated info about the May 2019 Update

Updated info about the May 2019 Update: https://www.neowin.net/news/windows-10-may-2019-update-wont-install-on-pcs-with-external-usb-or-sd-card-attached https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updated-info-about-the-may-2019-update/1d8fff45-301a-4e33-8ccc-d0d921f3ff0d
  10. Need info about Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Need info about Windows 10: So i have win 7 atm, and its highly damaged, but soon i will buy new 1, will be Win 10 Box, i look around versions, and i see something that confuse me, on title there is USB, why there USB? I get Pendrive for Data Storage instead of DVD? 91450