Windows 10: info account

Discus and support info account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi my info account keeps saying I am working of line... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Disney62, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Disney62 Win User

info account

Hi my info account keeps saying I am working of line

:)

Disney62, Feb 6, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Feb 6, 2019
  3. theonedub Win User
    GPUz Incorrect Info GF117

I've got the GT620M in a Zenbook and the newest version of GPUz has it listed as a 40nm part whereas all other info on the web suggests its 28nm. Can you investigate, W1z?

Thanks

theonedub, Feb 6, 2019
  4. info account

Mail and Calander and People will not accept Account info

Hi Reggie,

To isolate the issue, we'd like to know the information below:

• Is your two-step verification enabled on the email account that you're trying to sign in?

One of the possible reasons why you can't sign in to your account is because of the two-step verification process that might be enabled on the account settings. Two-step verification helps protect you by making it more difficult for someone else to
    sign in to your account. It uses two different forms of identity: your password, and a contact method (also known as security info).

We look forward to your reply.

Frederick Tag, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

info account

1. info account - Similar Threads - info account

2. My account was been hacked and then my secruity info was deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account was been hacked and then my secruity info was deleted: I got 2 email from Microsoft that says "Security Info was Deleted", and now I can't log in to any Microsoft related sites with my Microsoft account, it always says the account you entered does not exsit. I've been searching for helps but all the phone number I called are AI....
  3. My account was been hacked and then my secruity info was deleted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My account was been hacked and then my secruity info was deleted: I got 2 email from Microsoft that says "Security Info was Deleted", and now I can't log in to any Microsoft related sites with my Microsoft account, it always says the account you entered does not exsit. I've been searching for helps but all the phone number I called are AI....
  4. How do I recover an incorrect admin account when I don't have the info!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover an incorrect admin account when I don't have the info!: When I set up a new laptop a few weeks back I managed to set up incorrectly used a microsoft account with "@gmail.co.uk" instead of "@gmail.com"...I thought I'd corrected as set up with correct ".com" account and have been happily using the laptop.However, I have now tried to...
  5. How do I recover an incorrect admin account when I don't have the info!

How do I recover an incorrect admin account when I don't have the info!: When I set up a new laptop a few weeks back I managed to set up incorrectly used a microsoft account with "@gmail.co.uk" instead of "@gmail.com"...I thought I'd corrected as set up with correct ".com" account and have been happily using the laptop.However, I have now tried to...
  6. Cannot add security info into my Microsoft account or sign into any Office apps on a clean...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot add security info into my Microsoft account or sign into any Office apps on a clean...: My Windows account and MS Office 365 subscription worked perfectly fine originally. Then, out of a sudden, I got signed out and cannot sign into any of my office apps, and there is a new message in Accounts -> Your Info: "You need to add security info to your Microsoft...
  7. Cannot add security info into my Microsoft account or sign into any Office apps on a clean...

Cannot add security info into my Microsoft account or sign into any Office apps on a clean...: My Windows account and MS Office 365 subscription worked perfectly fine originally. Then, out of a sudden, I got signed out and cannot sign into any of my office apps, and there is a new message in Accounts -> Your Info: "You need to add security info to your Microsoft...
  8. How do I change the "Your info" account? It's deleted!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the "Your info" account? It's deleted!: I have an old, deleted account which goes by "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***", with 2 "1"s. I want to go with my new account, "octav207111", with 3 "1"s. Problem is, I cannot log out from the "Your info" page Start > Settings > Accounts. However, on the main...
  9. How do I change the "Your info" account? It's deleted!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I change the "Your info" account? It's deleted!: I have an old, deleted account which goes by "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***", with 2 "1"s. I want to go with my new account, "octav207111", with 3 "1"s. Problem is, I cannot log out from the "Your info" page Start > Settings > Accounts. However, on the main...
  10. How do I change the "Your info" account? It's deleted!